Against Her Will

By conleyswifey

Against Her Will Temperance Hall was born the daughter to a poor farmer and his seamstress wife. When her mo... More

Against Her Will
Chapter One: The News
Chapter Two: The Sickness
Chapter Three: All Alone
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-one
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter fifty-four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Epilogue

Chapter Ten

8K 398 12
By conleyswifey

Chapter Ten

Temperance did not go to sleep even hours after darkness had fallen that night. She lay in her bed and stared at the closed door knowing that at any moment it would burst open and Trevor would be there.

Something told her that tonight was the night that he would come and she hadn't even touched the dinner that the colored servant who always fed her brought to her. Her stomach had still been rolling with the memories and images of that boy begging for his life before that bullet had taken it replaying themselves in her mind.

The colored woman's hands had been shaking and her face tear streaked when she'd brought the food to Temperance's room. She and Temperance had shared a sad gaze, both of them lamenting without words that the pain life had dealt them was unfair.

Temperance felt her heart thundering in her chest when footsteps sounded outside her door. She scurried as close to the headboard as she could get, wrapping her arms around her legs and pulling her knees into her chest.

The sound of a key in the lock echoed in the room just before the door opened and he stepped inside. Temperance watched him in the glow of the kerosene lamp. He closed the door behind him and his face was an unreadable mask.

Temperance knew what was expected of her. She should get from the bed and drop to her knees...if she didn't he would hurt her.

And so that's what she did.

Trevor chuckled and a cold smile curved his lips. "That's a good girl," he whispered.

Trevor stepped toward her and undid his trousers. When his long hard cock flopped out, Temperance felt her stomach turn but she did the only thing that she knew to do. She shut down her mind. She had learned during her time with Yancy and his friends that if she didn't think about what was happening--if she could simply find a way to turn off her thoughts-- she could make it through without breaking down.

Temperance closed her eyes when the hot tip pressed against her lips. She opened her mouth, felt his hands grip her red hair painfully and then found herself shoved down on that cock so deeply that she couldn't breathe at all.

Trevor used his hold on her hair to jerk her head back and forth roughly as his hips pounded against her. Temperance's throat burned and her jaws ached. She tried to think of something else--anything else. She thought back to her family cabin. She thought back to foggy mornings with her mother and sisters. She thought back to sitting around the fire in the evenings with her family and reading stories from her mamas bible while the fire crackled peacefully....

Those memories and her false peace were quickly shattered when Trevor jerked her off of his arousal and used her hair to yank her to her feet. Temperance was confused because he was still hard and long and hadn't yet reached his release. What was he doing?

"Time for you fulfill your duties," Trevor growled as he tugged off his boots and kicked out of his pants.

Temperance frowned and took a step back, "What do you mean?" she whispered--though inside she was sure she knew and it terrified her. Her innocence was all she had left--that was the one non-violated part left of her body and her soul. She couldn't let Trevor take that from her.

Pain exploded behind her eyes when the back of Trevor's hand fell sharply upon her cheekbone. Temperance was dazed by the sheer force of the blow and before she had time to regain her senses, Trevor was tossing her down upon the mattress so roughly that her breath was forced from her lungs and she was left gasping.

Trevor was upon her then. His hands were ripping and tearing at her nightclothes. The sound of fabric being shredded filled the air bedroom and it wasn't until Trevor's hand touched the hair between her naked thighs that Temperance found her voice.

She screamed. She yelled. She cried out for him to stop. She begged for someone to help her.

Her pleas went unanswered.

Temperance kicked and swung and slapped and cried. She threw her body from side to side in an attempt to toss Trevor off of her but the man simply laughed.

He flipped her over so that she was on her stomach and he put his hand on her head, smashing her cheek against the pillow. His legs wer pressed against hers, holding her in place.

Temperance desperately tried to shy away when she felt his cock pressing against her most intimate of places. Trevor swung his fist and caught her hard in the kidney. Pain erupted in Temperance's body and while she was momentarily too stunned to fight, he shoved himself inside of her.

Temperance cried out with the shock of the pain as he burst through the barrier of her innocence and slammed inside of her. She whimpered when he pulled out and then screamed when he once again rammed her so roughly that the bed banged against the wall.

Temperance sobbed with her head smashed against the pillow. Her hands gripped the sheets in a white knuckled grasp that caused the bones and joints to ache.

Trevor leaned down and put his lips against her shoulder just before he bit down hard. Temperance cried out with pain and when she tried to get away, he punched her once again in the kidney.

She stopped fighting then.

Pain was all she knew. His hand in her hair, pulling and tugging, his mouth sucking so roughly on her shoulders and neck that she knew there'd be marks and his teeth leaving bruises on her tender flesh. Trevor's cock rammed in and out of her abused womanhood and his thighs pinned her legs to the bed and cut off the flow of blood.

Temperance wanted to die. She wished for death. She begged God for it.

It didn't come.

Suddenly Trevor let out a grunt and pulled out of her. She felt something wet and warm spreading across her backside and the backs of her thighs.

Temperance didn't move. She remained on her stomach upon the bed and heard the sounds of Trevor slipping back into his pants and pulling on his boots. He left the room without a sound and closed the door behind him.

Still Temperance lay there. The clock on the wall ticked but she didn't hear it. The air grew cool as the fire waned but she did not feel it. Her mind had shut down as her blank eyes stared into nothing.

Time lost all sense of meaning. Just the same as her life had.

***

"Oh dear child..."

It wasn't the voice that broke through Temperance's clouded mind, but the sympathy and true caring she could hear inside of it.

It had been so so long since anyone had spoken to her with either of those things.

"What did that wretched man do to ya?" the voice asked.

Temperance blinked several times, her eyes burning terribly from lack of moisture. She tried to move but her body was stiff and aching. The light from the window told her that it was at least eight in the morning. Her body was shivering with cold and it ached terribly.

A face was suddenly in her line of vision and Temperance recognized the colored woman who had been bringing in her meals since she had arrived. The woman's big brown eyes were gentle, kind and sad. Her black hair was pulled tight into a bun on her head and her face was thin but beautiful with its flawless chocolate skin.

"H..help me..." Temperance whispered, her voice scratchy and hoarse. Her throat ached from a mixture of thirst, her screams the night before and Trevor's abuse.

"My name's Wilma, suga', and I'll do everythin' I can for ya."

Together Temperance and Wilma managed to get Temperance's stiff aching body to a sitting position. Temperance gagged when she saw the blood on her thighs and felt the dried fluid from Trevor on her skin.

Wilma wrapped a blanket around Temperance's bare shoulders. "I'll go get ya some warm water and we'll clean you up real night. Master is gone to town so ya should be undisturbed a while."

"Thank you..."

Wilma just nodded and left the room.

Temperance sat there awkwardly. She didn't know how to respond to kindness.... It was something she hadn't known in more than half a year!

Wilma returned and helped clean Temperance's battered body. The mirror revealed the bite marks on her shoulders and the marks from Trevor's rough sucking to her neck. Her sides were bruised from his fists and there was a bruise on her cheek from his punch. Her thighs were bruised as well and Temperance could barely walk because of the pain she felt inside her core.

Wilma dressed her in loose day gown and helped her out to the balcony so that she could sit in the sun. "Ya have a rough life ahead of ya, suga. We all do here."

"Why is he so mean?" Temperance whispered.

"He was just born that way I guess... some men are," Wilma shrugged her dainty shoulders. "Next time don't fight him, suga'. A man don't want his wife fightin' when he comes to take what he sees as bein' his."

"I didn't choose to be his wife," Temperance snapped, feeling the smallest spark of her old self still burning inside. "And he'll not do that to me again. Taking my mouth is one thing--he won't shove himself inside me again... I won't let him."

She wouldn't have her body become one with that bastard's a single time more. Temperance wasn't sure how she'd stop it but she would... she had to.

Wilma gave her a sad smile. "Ya won't have a choice, child. We're all stuck here and at the master's whim. He's a powerful man, suga'. He owns the lawmen, he owns the thugs and he has a soul blacker than the hairs on my head. Ya can't run from him without him catchin' ya and trust me, child, if ya think ya have it bad now, you're in for shock if ya try to run....."

Temperance didn't say a word. She simply sat there and stared out at the bare fields. Tears rolled down her cheeks and her body trembled. Wilma took this as a sign to leave and Temperance heard the bedroom door close.

Temperance wouldn't let that bastard take her again. She'd kill him first.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Save Me By Hannah

Teen Fiction

20.4K 515 38
(Trigger warning) "Because," I start, my voice trembling as the flashbacks flood me like a tsunami. All the years of abuse swarm my mind and I can al...
HOPE By rosegolden27

Teen Fiction

660 34 34
It was a bright, summer day. Mr. and Mrs. Evans were both in the hospital, ready to give birth. But they were really scared. It's their first child...
854 241 23
𝑺𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 π’”π’†π’“π’Šπ’†π’” 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒆 π’ƒπ’π’π’Œ -𝟎𝟏 "Hope" I shout her name while running, trying to find her everywhere but even a sin...
128 0 17
"You're unbearable!" He kicks her with utter contempt. "Please tell me where I'm wrong, causing you discomfort was not my intention," she said crying...