You're My Life, Sir! *COMPLET...

Galing kay ShiviSinha

WARNING: 18+ SEXUAL CONTENTS *R RATED* It's about a girl who falls in love with her teacher on the very firs... Higit pa

Introduction
Chapter1
Chapter2
Chapter3
Chapter4
Chapter5
Chapter6
Chapter7
Chapter8
Chapter9
Chapter10
Chapter11
Chapter12
Chapter13
Chapter14
Chapter15
Chapter16
Chapter17
Chapter18
Chapter19
Chapter21
Chapter22
Author's Note
Chapter23
Chapter24
Important
Chapter25
Chapter26
Author's Note
Chapter27
Important!!!
New Cover!!
Important!!
Chapter28
Chapter29
NEW COVER AGAIN!!
Chapter30
Chapter31
Chapter32
Chapter33
1K READS!!💕
Chapter34
Chapter35
Chapter36
Chapter37
Chapter38
Chapter39
Chapter40
Chapter41
Chapter42
Chapter43
Chapter44
Chapter45
Chapter46
Chapter47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Author's Note.
Chapter50
Epilouge

Chapter20

814 23 3
Galing kay ShiviSinha

**Tring Tring**
**Tring Tring**
I was about to pick up the call but it stopped ringing.. I checked the time and It's 9.00 am. And the call was from some unknown number. I decided to call back later.

Man! I was sleeping from yesterday evening. I was kinda senseless when someone knocked the door.

Honey? You're awake? It was dad.

Mm yeah dad?

He entered and sat just next to me trying to speak up but he was hesitating that make me worry.

What it is dad? Why are so nervous? Is everything okay?

Well honey, it's about Robert.

For a second my heart just stopped.
What is it dad? Please tell me everything's fine. I started crying.

Well Shana.. I hired this detective Louis and he checked almost all the possible places where Robert could be but it seems like he's been kidnapped or maybe something bad has happend. You were sleeping when the police came asking for you. They said you've filed a complain about the missing. I tell them you're not in home cause you looked so tired yesterday. I make sure that you'll go meet them when you'll be back..

Dad. I can't feel anything.. It's like my body is getting all numb. Tears are rolling down like an open tap and I can't hold my breath.. Feels like I'm choking, my sight is getting all blurry..

Shana? Sweetie? Are you okay? Shana? Listen? Wake up?..

The last thing I remember was my dad running downstairs holding me his arms.

Shana's Dad POV.

Dad. I can't feel anything.. It's like my body is getting all numb. Tears are rolling down like an open tap and I can't hold my breath.. Feels like I'm choking, my sight is getting all blurry..  She said and she falls down on my lap.

Her skin is getting so cold and pale.

Shana? Sweetie? Are you okay? Shana? Listen? Wake up?..

She went unconscious. Darling.. Please hold.. Don't close you eyes. Shana.. Sweetie..

I grab her like a baby an ran downstairs shouting her mother's name.

Elsie? Elsie come fast..

What the f--

Start the car.. We need to go to the hospital..
I lay her down in back seat and Elsie sat next to her. I started the car and drove to the nearest hospital.

Hey.. Somebody help.. My daughter's unconscious.. Please.. I said running into the hospital.

I see the nurses are running for Shana.
They lay her on the stretcher. My little baby is all dying and I can't do anything. Why on earth I'm alive to see this. Jesus please save her. Give her my life.

I didn't realize i was crying like a baby untill Elsie hugged me and hold me.

James. Our shana is a strong girl.. She'll make it out.. Just be strong, she need us right now. But what happend earlier?  Elsie asked rubbing my back and making me comfortable.

Well, I told her about the detectives and police statement and she started getting cold and she wasn't breathing.. She started crying and just in seconds I saw my girl falling on laps unconscious.. She wasn't breathing Elsie.. She wasn't.. I felt like I'm watching my girl dying in my arms.
I hold her in these arms when she was a little baby.. She's still my little angel.. You can't even imagine what it felt like..

Shhh- Don't worry.. She'll be alright.. The doctors are checking her.. We're here.. But James I think we need to find Robert..
Shana loves her so much.. I don't know how will she react when she'll come to know that the police has searched Robert in the mortuary.

I'm not going to give my little girl another shock.. Sorry but I don't have the guts to tell my daughter that her boyfriend is god knows where.. Eventually we don't know that is he alive or not. I said holding my tears back.

Don't say like that James. Just stay positive. I know you love her so much but you have to be her strength.

I will.

After 30 hours.

Shana's POV.

I woke up in the ICU. It was all blurry. I tried to get up but I don't have any strength right now. I saw thin plastic tubes are injected in my veins. A white oxygen mask is covering my whole nose and mouth area. I layed for about 15 minutes untill a nurse wearing white shirt and skirt entered in the room.

Hey!! You're awake. How are you feeling? She asked and without listening to any of words she ran of the room.

She came back in 5 minutes with doctor and my parents.

Honey..you're awake.. Mom said wiping her tears and dad was just standing there looking at me. He look so tired, he has dark eye bags and his hair is all messy like he hasn't slept for nights.

How are you feeling Ms Andrews? Doctor asked.

I tried to get up.. Nurse helped me to sit straight and she removed my mask for some minutes.

Ah- I'm fine. What happend to me?

Well, It was a panic attack. I suggest you not to take stress and stay happy..
You're out of any danger right now but another attack may cause problems and I we had alot of tests, It seems like you have a migrain problem.

Mm- yeah.. I'm having bad headaches from last dew weeks and all the painkillers don't work on this.

Yes. You'll need antibiotics for this. I suggest not to take painkillers.

Okay! I said coldly ignoring that somehow I'm dying not because of migrain or attack but because I haven't my Robert from 4-5 days now.

Dad.. Do you hear anything from Robert?
Or did anything has happend? Like what the police says?

Well.. I should leave now and Mr. Andrews can we have a talk please, in my office? The doctor said and dad went Out with him.

Mom? Can you tell me?

Well, Shana.. We haven't heard anything yet but the police is still searching.. They are trying to trace Robert's phone. It was On yesterday.. Police said that his number is traced in the country side, out of the city.. Maybe in the outskirts somewhere.

I didn't said a word back in reply. I just layed there remembering all the time we spent together. All the nights we shared, all the pranks we played on each other.. His kisses.. His hugs.. His so called teacher attitude in the school.. The detentions he gave me just to spend some time in school cause he can't stay away from me for long. All those laughs.. Why I'm alive jesus.. Just let me die. Right now. Right here. I started sobbing.

Honey.. Just.. Don't-

Mom please leave me alone. I just don't wanna talk right now. Please. It's suffocating.

Okay! She kissed me on my hands and left.

I was laying there all alone. I was crying.. I wanted to scream out loud but my throat is all dry.. I'm choking again. I can't speak.

After 1week.

I got discharged from the hospital..
I'm in my room laying on my bed trying not to think about anything. My birthday passed 2 days ago.. Mom-Dad, Emily and Amanda came with gifts and all.. They all behaved like nothing has happend.. I mean what the hell is going on? I can understand that they want me happy but what about Robert? Have they forgot that he even exist? Even Amanda don't talks about him much. I asked her but she said she has faith in god. Robert will come back..
I was all involved in my thoughts untill my phone rang.

{S- Shana, UP- unknown person}

S- Hello?

UP- Just listen to me. If you want to see your motherfucker boyfriend then come to the mortuary near the outskirts of the city in the west and if you will try to contact police and I'll send the dead body of your old man.
And yeah.. Come alone. Don't act smart or you'll loose him. Come at 8pm.. I will be waiting Chipmunk.

S- I was all numb.. It was Jeremey.. He kidnapped Robert? But why? I thought he's my best friend.. How could he just do this to me?..
You bastard.. What do you want?

UP- Don't shout my love or I'll shoot your man.. Just come.

S- Why would I come? I mean I don't know if you're saying truth.

UP- aha.. Smart move.. Okay, I'll let you hear his fucking voice.

[ hey you motherfucker.. Speak up.. Say hello to your girlfriend.. ]

S- Robert? Robert? Is that you baby? Please say something Baby.. Please.. I started shouting and crying.

UP- [ Shana. I love you so much baby- I pro-]
That's enough you bastard.. She's mine. And I will kill you soon.. Haha! ..

S- I heard Jeremey laughing and yelling at Robert. My blood is boiling and I'm gonna Kill him.

I'll be there. Just don't do anything to him.

UP- Good girl.

He hung up the open. Robert's alive. He's alive. Thank god.. I'm so happy but I'm scared too. I know Jeremy did all this just because I didn't accepted him. I didn't love him back that's why he is taking my love away from him but I won't let him do it.. I will kill him.

I ran downstairs and tell everything to Mom-Dad.. Dad refused to let me go alone. So we made a plan. I will go alone to meet him but dad and the police will cover us from the back and if Jeremy tries anything They'll shoot him down.

It's 6.00pm now. I'm ready to go.. I don't know from where but I'm feeling like black widow.. I'm feeling like I've gained so much of strength and power that if anybody will try to keep me and robert apart.. I will rip them into half.

Dad gave me a knife and tell me to hide it in my long boots. So if Jeremey tries to do anything I can help myself.

I drove to only mortuary in west outskirts.
I reached there and called on the number from which he called me in the morning..
The number is switched off.. He must've switched it off in fear of getting traced by the police.

Hey! Is anyone here.. I reached there at 7.50.. I went in, there were total 10 dead bodies.. I started feeling sick.. I started vomitting so I ran to the back of the mortuary. I saw a small hut type room..
I went in and I saw Robert laying on the floor, all weak and wounded. That son of a bitch has beaten him so badly.. There was blood on the floor everywhere.. I started crying and ran toward Robert..

Baby? Robert? Please get up.. I'm here.

His hands were tied and there were cuts on his body.. His shirt was ripped from the back. I was boiling with anger and rage.

Shana? Baby? You're here.. He tried to get up but because of weakness he fall back down on the floor.

I wanted to cry seeing him like this but right now I have to be strong.

I helped him getting up and that was has happend.

I'll tell you everything shana but right now we have to go from here. That bastard has a gun and he will kill you.

Don't worry Robert. He won't.

I will kill him. I thought you're dead and that's why I didn't do anything.  Robert said crying.

What? I'm dead? What are you saying?

He told me that he killed you and that's the only reason I gave up and didn't do anything to escape.. You think I can get beaten up from a kid? I could have killed him but then I realized I don't wanna live without you.. So I just let him do whatever he wants, but today, in the morning when I heard you're voice.. I thought that we can get back together.. But first I will kill this son of a bitch, Robert said in anger..

But right now.. I have to save the one thing I can't live without.. Now let's go.. Robert's legs are shaking but he still managed to walk.. He got up and started walking but Jeremey came and hit him to the ground.

Jeremy.. Stop.. I shouted.

Well.. Well.. Well.. Look who's here.
Hey chipmunk! How are you baby?
I missed you so much my love. He said leaning to get a hug but I pushed him hard.
He fell in the ground and gave me a death stare.

Awh baby.. You shouldn't have do that.. This will cost your lover's life.. He pointed the gun to Robert..

No- please no.. Don't.. Jeremey.. Please don't.
I begged for Robert's life. I get down on my knees and started crying and begging.

Well.. I don't understand how could you choose him over me? I mean I'm handsome, about your age.. I was always there with you. I always supported you, loved you, cared for you and you gave me this in return? Why shana? Why?

Because I never felt for you the way I felt for Robert.. I loved you as my best friend and you back stabbed me like this. You don't know the true meaning of love Jeremey.. If you would have loved me.. You wouldn't hurt me or my happiness which is definitely Robert. I always thought you're the best person and my best friend who love and will always care for me but you're such a jerk Jeremey.. You don't deserve me. You don't deserve love, May god burn you in hell. I said pointing a finger on him with anger.

Shut-Up..Just shut the fuck up..
I love you and you're only mine and if you aren't mine. I won't let you be someone else's. I will kill your old lover man right now, right here.

He turned back to Robert and he loaded his gun and pointed it to Robert. I jumped on him and pushed him down. I took the knife out of my boots and stabbed him from the back. He groaned in pain.

I went to Robert's and started untie his hands. I was with Robert and suddenly Jeremey hold the gun and pointed to Robert and he shot the bullet. Just in seconds.. It all went silent.

Robert was laying on the floor. He got shot in his shoulder. The floor was full of blood. I started crying and screaming.

Rooberttt...nooooo.. Please wake up.. Please don't leave me..I'm here baby..

Hah! He's dead my love. Now there's only me and you. Jeremy said smiling.

He grabbed my wrist so tight and pull me in his arms. I tried to push him back but I was feeling so weak.. I couldn't move. I don't want to live anymore.

He started kissing me and moving his hands around my private area.. He ripped my shirt and left me in my bra. I was so senseless that I couldn't help myself. Even if i got rapped today.. I won't do a thing.. I want to die.. I can't leave without Robert.

He pushed me hard to the wall and started sucking and licking my neck.
He started unbuckling my belt..

You know Shana.. No one will ever love you like I do.. I love you baby.. Jeremy said while kissing my neck.

I was about to loose myself and fall down on the floor untill I heard a gunshot.
I was completely blank.

Jeremey fall on the ground bleeding from the back, he's dead. I saw Robert holding the gun..

I run to Robert and hold him in my arms.
He was bleeding..

Robert.. Please stay baby.. Please stay with me. I said kissing his forehead.

I heard footsteps.. It was dad's and the police.

Sweetie.. My baby.. You're okay? Dad said.

Dad.. Please save Robert.. He's been shot.

Dad has already called the ambulance, they were here by time and soon we went to the hospital..

I was crying so hard.. I almost lost the love of my life. Why on earth this has to happen?
I can't breath.. I started choking and soon I realized that I'm having a severe pain in the chest.. My sight went blurry and I fell on the ground. 

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

4K 143 30
What happens when a somewhat spoilt over entitled little girl falls in love with her teacher and he with her 🤭
85.5K 3K 55
She thought he was her college professor. Reality check: he was anything but. ~~~ 🖤 ~~~ Ellora Davis is an average college student, naive of the dan...
604K 13.6K 33
{ COMPLETED } Becky is Popular young carefree and beautiful. She starts off Her senior year as fabulous as ever. That is until Mr.Parker The new Engl...
136 1 7
A young teacher slowly falls for his somewhat attractive, smart, funny student, while she is falling in love with him. Will their relationship work o...