A Dragon's Princess (no more...

By AlisshaRutherford

The girl with the red hair. She was born with brown but when a pendant possessed with healing powers was plac... More

I'M BACK BABY!!! Help me out
Dragon Princess
(NEW) Chapter One
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
What do you think?

Hi everyone

30 0 0
By AlisshaRutherford

Hello, everyone. 

I know it's been awhile, I had a year long writer's block. -_- yeah that was fun. The good news is that I am over it now and I have been doing some polishing work on A Dragon's Princess. I have even been taking workshops to improve my writing. So far my writing has gotten much better   ^-^  I have made a lot of changes to A Dragon's Princess and hope you all like the changes. Please give me some feed back. I am still trying to get it published but I am finding it harder than I had thought. No big deal, it just makes things more fun, right? 

I will be putting up the new chapters Friday so please re-read the chapters that are on here. This way you can see the changes. I am so proud of how much the book has changed. 

By helping me you will help get my book published and finally read what happens next and believe me it's WOW. ^-^      

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137 1 10
A 15 year old alex finds out she has magic powers, dragon ancestors, and a witch inside her. How crazy can her life get. Can she master her powers...
965 123 22
Faith, a 15 year old girl is suddenly shocked one day when she discovers that her stomach is covered in strange ruin-marks. At first she is somewhat...
74K 2.5K 27
Have you ever wanted to be the bad girl of the school? The girl who everyone fears, the girl who's hot yet freaking badass? Well so does Alex. It's...
143 2 25
Just a couple of years after Miho's parents sudden death and having to deal with bullying she doesn't think her life could get any worse but little d...