TomBoy Love <3 (Ray Ray Love...

Per MindlessMsPerez

Wassup It's Your Boy Ray Ray!! and i'm from Mindless Behavior But i guess some of ya'll lovely ladies already... Més

Tom Boy Love................................. <3
Me And I Don't Know Her Name :P?
What Does She Want ? And Will She Pull Off The Trick........
Vans And Numberz..................
Texting And Emotional Distress!!...........
Keisha Knows........................................
Tamara And Her Talents..............
Keisha's Phone Call...........................
R U In 4 The Tour?
Will My Auntie Let Me Go On Tour.............?
Wardrobes and Grinning :D
The Date xox.
Kissing Beach!! <3 :D
#1 Girl Tour...............................Day 1 !!
Still Day 1 #1 Girl Tour........... Full of Drama And Espanol!
Day 2 #1 Girl Tour..............Ustream,Heart Warming Speeches Cussing And Tears
I Know That Girl! And The Show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What Is He Up To? And HE KNOWS!! :P
Keeping Secrets....................
Reveiling Secerts................. :L Getting Emotional.......................
Near The End Of Day 3 #1 Girl Tour....... The 3rd Show In Phillie.....
Headaches and Maybe Fear ????
Kamal And Ray Ray's Lil Talk.......................
Arguments And Love xox................. <3 :P
Getting Let Down Leads To Arguments!!
You Think You Know Someone ?
What Don't I Know?
What's Ray's Mom Like? And Bets!!
Fired Up and Trouble.............................
Truth and Disbelief..................................
Making Things Worse !!
How Is Tamara Doin ????????????
Finding Love And Happyness xox
At Ray's Mom's House...........................
The Unexpected :P :O.........................
After Effect.................. :P
Heating Up........................... :D
Kissing And Breathing..............
Caught Or Not?
Who Said What Bout Who ?
Who At Da Door?
Juss The Two Of Us! xox
Arkward Moments xox
Unexpected Arrival.................

Who Was At The Door.............................?

2.4K 37 3
Per MindlessMsPerez

Keisha: “who could that be?” *getting off the couch and answering the door*

Tamara: *sitting there on ray ray‘s lap as they are both wondering who is was, then Tamara heard and recognised the voice she screamed and jumped off ray ray‘s lap ran to the door barged pass Keisha and jumped on the person at the door wrapping arms around his neck and her legs around his waist* “KAMAL!”

Kamal: “hahaha I ain‘t even got inside yet!” *standing there hugging her tight..*

Keisha: “oh! So your Tamara‘s brother! *ray ray‘s head shoots towards the door, then he goes toliet* Oh sorry come in come in!” *invites him in closes the door and sits back on the couch*

*then kamal steps inside the tour bus with Tamara hugging him and her legs wrapped around his waist*

Kamal: “urgh! I missed u so much mara!” *hugging her tighter! And sitting on one of the couches*

Tamara: “me too! Urgh what are u doing here?” *jumps off him and sits on his lap..*

Kamal: “ha ha ha! I saw the show!” *smiling*

Tamara: “what! you did!” *grinning*

Kamal: “haha yeah!” *ruffling her hair*

Tamara: “hey! *fixing her hair, pulls one of his braids* so did u like it?” 

Kamal: “ha ha yeah actually I loved it the boys are really good and u! where have  been hiding that voice baby sis!?” 

Tamara: “ha um I dunno :P u really think I was good?” *smiling* 

Kamal: “yes! Girl u were amazing! U shocked me! I mean u sing like I do! Ha ha ohhhhh that‘s where u got it from!”

Tamara: “ha ha yeah! But what about your business trip..” 

Kamal: “well I told them I was taking a break after u told me that u went on the tour and that u got a boyfriend! Speakin of which where is he I wanna have a word with him!” 

Tamara: “I don‘t actually know! Imma go find him” *gets off her brothers lap and goes towards the bunks……….*

................................................................................. (2 comments for more)

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

The New Kind of Quiet Per voxcorr

Literatura romàntica

5.6M 102K 60
{NEEDS EDITING} ....::::**•°✾°•**::::.... 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟏 𝐨𝐟 ❝𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐐𝐮𝐢𝐞𝐭 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬❞ ....::::**•°✾°•**::::.... "Death is the easy way out, rem...
4.8K 316 60
Dear God, I am only what You made me, And I appreciate everything that you gave me. But like, I don't wanna do it no more. Sort of lost sight of what...
Paper planes Per kylajada16

Literatura romàntica

43 2 4
It all started with a paper plane... _______________________________________________________ "You.... you shouldn't do that.. carter.. dont-" I stu...
718K 16K 128
(short chapters) He was like the Devil but his beauty on the outside made me weak. His whole being made me weak and I have no idea why. I hate him so...