HOME IS WHERE THE HEART IS ||...

By Jiminttrash

❝Even when I'm at my worst I know I can always come back home to you and everything will be okay again.❞ Rank... More

2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50

1

14.5K 356 81
By Jiminttrash

"Can you please help me carry boxes?" My boyfriend Yoongi huffs as he lifts two boxes stacked upon one another.

"I would but you just look so hot carrying them all by yourself" I say and he playfully rolls his eyes.

"Yeah right. Now grab one of these boxes" he says as a smile creeps onto his face which he desperately tries to hide.

Anyone who had just met Yoongi would think he was mean or scary because he was silent and intimidating but deep down he was just a big soft baby.

"That's the last of it" Yoongi announces as he sets the box down and leans gently against his piano.

"Can you believe we actually just bought this place?" I ask as I brush my fingers through my hair and sit down on the bench in front of the piano.

We had scraped up what little money would could gather together and we went and bought a small one bedroom studio apartment.

"No but I'm glad that you're here with me" he says as he leans down and places a kiss on the top of my head.

"I think the responsible thing to do right now is unpack but could you play me a song?" I grin as I look up at the brown haired man beside me.

He gives me a small smile and nods before sliding into the spot beside me.

As he begins to move his slender fingers over the keys I shut my eyes and listen to it carefully.

Yoongi is amazing at playing the piano.

He is also really amazing at rapping too.

It was his dream and he was finally trying to achieve it and I would be beside him the whole way through it.

He is the love of my life after all, my soul mate.

Hearing him play was a sound that I would never get sick of hearing.

It was like my medicine on days when I felt down.

No matter what, he was always there to play me the piano.

Yoongi and I had been dating for over five years now and I truly do believe that I will spend the rest of my life with him.

We barely fight, we get along perfectly, our personalities are basically the same but we both have one main thing in common,

our demons.

-
A/n: surprise! I uploaded it today!! I just want to let you guys know that most of the chapters aren't really long so don't expect that. Even though the chapters are pretty short this is the longest story I've published seeing as I'm not even halfway finished and there's already 30 something chapters. I hope you guys are looking forward to this story because I know I am !! ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 66 45
I don't want to hurt you but I want you to stay.
155K 8.3K 84
yoongi always hid behind his best friend. #1 sugamon - (1/29/21)
438K 14.2K 37
This little boy saved me from being hit by a car, when I was 5 years old. 13 years passed and I still don't know who and where he is.
50 2 15
When you left your hometown, you left behind everything you knew and you never looked back. Now, years later, you're living life on your own terms. B...