My birthday cop is my teacher?

By secret_dont_tell_Xx

Ariel, AKA Jasper is dyslexic. She stays behind in high school while her twin sister Aquata goes of to collag... More

One :)
Two :)
Three :)
Four :)
Five :)
Six :)
Seven :)
Eight :)
Nine :)
Ten :)
Eleven :)
Twelve :)
Thirteen :)
Fourteen :)
Fifteen :)
Sixteen :)
Seventeen :)
Nineteen :)
Twenty :)
Twenty-One :) [And Authors Note]
Twenty-Two :)
HUGE apology
Twenty-Three
Epilogue...

Eighteen :)

11.8K 154 15
By secret_dont_tell_Xx

 Dedicated to that person ^^^ because she makes me smile everytime i see her comments and she has been with this story from the beinning!!! XD

I want to say i big thanks to everyone that has fanned, voterd, commented or added this book to your libraries, you guys are the reasons i still write :)

Please remember to vote, fan and comment!!! XD

_____

School passed pretty quickly. Aaron was still acting weird but he forgave me at least. Kaya, Jess and Jamie are coming to my house at 5 to get ready for our night out. I can’t wait! It’s going to be so much fun! And it will be my first time out with Aaron. The picnic and my party don’t count.

I had thankfully been able to avoid the English department all day. I did not want to go anywhere near that building. The thought that- that man- is inside is enough to make me shiver in disgust.

Right now Chrissie and I were pulling on aprons while sharing small talk.

“So what dress are you planning on wearing tonight?” Chrissie questioned tying a knot.

“My blue one with the black belt… And my black high heels?” I replied tying my hair in a ponytail. She grinned.

“That’s great! It will match my turquoise dress!” She said enthusiastically. I nodded and skipped out of the room and into the office where Hanna was sat on the phone to someone.

“No! You can’t do that!” She paused for a moment listening to the other person. From the sounds of things it sounded like they were arguing about something. “I will get the money! You are not taking this shop away from me!” She screamed into the phone then hung up without waiting for the person to reply. Someone was planning on taking the shop away? Who? Why would someone want to do that? And besides, why would anyone feel the need to do that? It was a family own business passed down, it was loved greatly in this whole town.

“Who was that?” I questioned stepping round the table to hug her. She sighed and stood up, gripping me in a warm hug.

“It was the owner of the building.” She paused. “He wants to increase the rent money or I have to sell it over.” What? Why would he do that!? She has owned this business since before I was born! She has never missed a payment!

“How much exactly?” I brought her over to the small couch in her office so we could talk properly.

“£1000 more a month.” I gasped. That was ridicules! She already paid £1400 a month! And even then it was tight to pull through every month..

“Is he even allowed to do that?!” She nodded her head slowly.

“He is making it so that I can’t pay and will have to sell, so he has room to build a new shopping centre that’s all high tech.” She looked and sounded sad and drained. I wonder how long she had known about this.

“When is the first payment due?” Maybe if we had enough time we could do fund raisers to start us of?

“A month.” A month… We could pull that off… We could do bake sales! And car washes… And I could do some babysitting?

“We could fund raise?” I questioned, voicing my thoughts from before. She shook her head, her eyes looking so sad and worn out.

“We don’t have enough time. And plus we would have to do it every month. We just wouldn’t get enough. We would lose more on buying the things for the fund raisers then we would to pay rent.” She stood and held her hand out to me.

“We have to do something! We can’t just sit here and let them take the shop! You’ve worked so hard for this place! I have so many memories here!” I cried hugging her. It wasn’t fair that they were doing this.

“Jasper, we just won’t be able to pay it each month.” With that she walked out the room leaving me there to think.

There had to be something we could do! Stage a protest! Write a petition! Anything! There has to be something we could do!

“Jazz what are you doing? Come on! What’s taking so long?!” Chrissie screamed skipping into the room while holding Marcus, who was wiggling uncontrollable to get out of her hold. I grinned and held my arms out for my favourite dog.

“Hiya boy! Who’s been a good doggy! You have! Yes you have! Have you missed me?!” I giggled and talked to Marcus, feeling slightly self-conscious that Chrissie was watching me.

“Wow… How old are you again?” She mumbled sarcastically before dragging me out of the room. Marcus following quickly behind.

“Pffft I’m 19.” She chuckled but didn't reply, instead she chose to take the more mature path and stick her tong out at me.

"So, what work are we actually going to do today?" She questioned whilst bending over to pick up Lily, a tabby cat. I shrugged.

“Dunno… Probably annoy Mitch a bit… Clean some of the animals and just look after the shop… I need to have a word with Mitch first though, so can you start on the cats?" I need to talk to Mitch about whole situation. Did he know about it and if he had any ideas on what we could do to help. I was going to do everything in my power to keep this place in its rightful owners hands.

"Ugh... All the cat's hate me part from Lily." Chrissie complained walking out of the office and towards the cat cages. I was pretty sure she was talking to herself which made it even weirder. It was true though, all the cats did hate her apart from Lily, but if she wanted to work here sometimes she had to do things she didn't like. Throwing a hand through my hair I started to the Stock room.

There had to be something we could do? Anything? Tomorrow I was going to make a list; all the things we could do to raise money and help raise awareness. Maybe if people knew what was about to happen they wouldn't let it happen?

"Afternoon Jazz!" I forced a smile and sat down beside Mitch who was raiding a box of toy mice.

"What are you doing? Cause that really does not look like stock counting..." He blushed and bowed his head.

"I lost my phone in here and now I can't find it. It's really annoying because I was texting Jam- Jessica?" He froze then carried on digging. Was he about to say Jamie? That's awesome! But really weird if he does turn out to be gay,

"Okay... I'm sure "Jessica" will understand your problem." I started helping him look, I mean I wanted him and Jamie to get together because then I could have major fan girl moments. Hey shoot me, I’m a girl that likes to see and read about hot guys getting it on with each other... I'm sure a lot of other girls are like that secretly!

"Has Hanna talked to you about the shop?" Mitch asked after a minute of silence, a frown clear on his face.

"Yeah, it’s horrible! I don't understand why someone would do this to her! She's had this shop since before I was born and as weird as it may sound this shop has always felt like a second home to me."

"Do you have any ideas on what we can do?" I shook my head, loos bits of hair falling in my eyes making me brush them back again. Mental note; buy hair grips.

"I was thinking small things like fun raisers and a protest or something but we wouldn't be able to do it each month. I really don't know what we can do that will get enough money each month to pay for it." Sadness was clear in both our voices and faces.

"We'll think of something. I'm sure we will."

***

At half four Chrissie and left telling Mitch we would see him later. Him and Wess were going to join us at the club. The more the merrier I thought when he told me. It would be nice just to go out with my friends for once and not to have to worry about anything else. Not my obnoxious twin, not Mr Wilson, not the shop closing; just me and my friends out on the town looking for good time. Well, I already had one but it didn't mean I couldn't help my girls.

We all got ready whils jaming out to The Ready Set's We'll be young forever. By 7 we were all ready and excited to go, we were going this early because t was bonfire night and lots of people were bound to want to go to the clubs. We'd already eaten at 6 because we ordered pizza.

Chrissie, Kaya and Jess all lookd amazing! Chrissie, who changed her mind last minute aboutth dress was werig a beautiful ligh teal dress. Kaya was wearing a slimming black strapless dress. And Jess was wearing a cream dress with black lace on the chest. I tried to look my best but i was noting compared to my three best friends.

Jamie, being the biggest light weight out of all of us decided to be the driver and Mitch agreed to do the same for the boys. I wonder why they both said they didn't want to drive? I smirked at the thought i really did hope they gt to gether, not for my fan girl moments but for them both to be happy. That would make me happy to see them both happy.

"Let the partying begin!" Chrissie shouted as we piled into Jamie's car.

_________

Hey it's been a while hasn't it? :O

Sorry been busy and stuff.. same old excuses :L

I really am sorry though :/ x

I will try to upload soon and then the drama is really gonna start :3

Sorry about any mistakes :P

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 4.1K 34
So yes this is a student/ teacher relationship it's not really like the others so please read and give it a chance! Never know if you don't read!! N...
17.5K 843 31
Mikayla is used to working hard. As the only person in her house, she works multiple jobs to pay the bills and put food in the cupboards. Having no f...
6.9K 521 21
Famous Social Media Twins, Alfie and Bryce Cameron, lives are uprooted when their mom returns home from a trip to Paris where she tells them she met...
25.4K 527 18
The AK's, and Evie, Jay, Carlos, and Mal are all in their senior year of school. Ben broke Mal's heart by cheating on her with Audrey. Carlos swooped...