Bites ❦ Uta

By marnieed

(Y/n) hates being a ghoul, and Uta wants her back to the ghoul she used to be. Can he help her go back to wha... More

1 | Bleeding Out
2 | Conscious
3 | Shared Past
4 | Shadows
5 | Whispering Voices
6 | Bloody Red
8 | Awaken
8 | Home
9 | Uta
10 | Collapse
11 | Coming
12 | Torn
13 | Seeing Bloody Red
14 | Ablaze
15 | Heated Kiss
16 | Daddy Not So Dearest
17 | Out Of Control
18 | Bodies Hit The Floor
19 | Ghoul Goes Wild
20 | Blood, Sweat & Fears
21 | Using A Mask Without A Mask
| Finale |

22 | Blood Party

3.4K 111 4
By marnieed

They were just mere steps from entering the dining hall. The door stood slightly open and allowed light to seep through, lighting up the hallway. 

That door soon turned red as something wet hit it. (Y/n) turned wide eyes in the direction of the blood splatter, splatter, and then towards whom it originally belonged.

Red eyes locked with her own ones before she registered what was in front of her. 

Her father, who had just been laughing moments before, had on an expression that she had never seen before, shock, or more like disbelief. He had never thought that the person holding the jagged knife would turn against him, or even point a knife at his throat.

Uta did more than just point it, he dug deep into the unsuspecting male's neck, and dragged it across. No skin was left unscathed, and the blood within was freed.

Multiple ghouls now stood at the door and stared with the same expression as their leader, as said leader collapsed to the floor. Of course, he wasn't dead, but it was enough to just stun him.

A mixture of emotions swirled within (y/n), and she couldn't just pinpoint one, how was she meant to feel? 

She didn't have time to decide, however, when a hand grabbed her own one, and she has pulled along behind Uta. His hands were slick with blood, but (y/n) didn't care; she just wanted to leave that place.

The celebration party had quickly turned bloody... And there was no turning back now as they made their escape.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 118 16
In Kamii University, Kaneki meets a beautiful girl and she is a half ghoul same like him. But how's their relationship will be between two of them???
166K 5.3K 20
Fanfiction of Uta from Tokyo Ghoul (Spoiler if you haven't read the ;RE manga) !Content is not following the original storyline! |English is not my f...
7.5K 189 18
"You're finally awake!" "wh-who are you?" After a terrible incident, y/n and Kaneki have reached a challenging part in their lives. will they strive...
88.8K 2.4K 29
(Y/l/n) (Y/n) was dating a ghoul that is known as 'Snake Reaper'. His real name was Kagome Jack. She was a human at the time and knew the risk of bei...