The Fuentes Family

By exxxyR

What are the odds of moving to a new state, and having to live with the hottest family in school- no, scratch... More

CAST
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
Valentino
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
book two: Yasmin

14

75.9K 2.5K 1.1K
By exxxyR

Alex

"Oh shit." Amelia looks under the covers at her naked body, and I can literally see the memories from last night flooding into her mind. She covers her face with her hands.

"Still want to have sex?"

"I can't i'm cringing too hard."

"Don't. It's just me."

She takes her hands away from her face. "Exactly, and I care about what you think of me."

"Trying to have sex with me won't do anything but make me feel more for you."

She fake cries, a face that would look ugly on anyone but looks adorable on her. "I'm so embarrassed."

I pull her closer to me, running my hand over her boobs in the process and pretending it was an accident, and she puts her head on me and her arm wraps around my torso. I'm still completely aware of how naked she is as her body touches mine. "How about we go out tonight and you can forget about this."

"That'd be great. As long as there's no alcohol involved."

"Course not," I laugh. "But we can finally have real privacy."

"Sounds amazing." She yawns and closes her eyes. "I need more sleep first."

"Okay, princesa."

"You don't have to stay. I know I basically forced you to last night."

I laugh. "Yeah you did."

"Once a dickhead always a dickhead, right?"

"I was kidding. I love sleeping next to you."

"Suuuure."

I let out an over exaggerated groan. "You're annoying."

She lifts her head from me and leans on her arms, her head above mine and giving me a perfect view of her cleavage. "I'd rather be annoying than mean."

"You think i'm mean?" I unintentionally look at her tits.

"Not anymore. You were when I first got here."

I put my hand under her chin. "Lo siento. I just find it hard to be around people who i'm not close to."

"I know." She leans down and connects her lips with mine, and I kiss back.

"You ready?" I say, knocking on Amelia's bedroom door.

"Just a sec." A second turns into four and a half minutes of standing outside her door, and then it finally opens. Amelia is wearing a strapless, tight white top and black shorts.

"Took you long enough."

"A lady always has to keep her man waiting." She winks, picking up a black clutch bag.

"So i'm your man?"

"Well you're not my woman."

She walks out in front of me down the hall and I laugh.

"Where are you going?" Dylan asks, looking her daughter up and down.

"I told you. Out with Alex."

"Dressed like that?"

"Dad, seriously?"

He looks at me. "Is this a date?" Amelia also looks at me and I look back at her. Why do I need to be the one to tell him?

"Yes, it is. And we won't be out late," I say.

"Good. Well, have fun." Amelia goes to him and gives him a side hug, the sight making my chest twinge. Yasmin used to do that to our Dad too.

"You okay?" Amelia asks as we get into my car.

"Yeah," I smile. "I'm great."

"So where are we going?"

"There's this awesome crepe place on the boardwalk. I thought it's about time you try it."

"Mmm, I love crepes. I used to get him all the time when I was younger."

After walking along the boardwalk, we get nutella crepes then go down to the beach and lie on sun loungers despite there being no sun.

"Stop eating so delicately," I say and she narrows her eyes.

"How else am I supposed to eat? It's messy as hell."

"That's the point. You're embarrassed about last night and you're embarrassed to eat like you would when you're alone in front of me."

"I am not! It's called being ladylike."

"Well cut it out and make a mess. Maybe then you'll feel more comfortable around me."

"Fine." She straightens, lifting it up and taking a huge bite, causing chocolate to go all around her lips and on her nose. I laugh, handing her a tissue.

"Feel better about last night yet?"

"Still cringing." She leans over to me and puts one of her chocolate covered fingers on my cheek.

"You've gone and done it now." I shake my head, taking what's left of my crepe and wiping the chocolate side on her left cheek.

"Alex!" I laugh at her nutella covered face and she starts laughing too. "Want a kiss?"

"No thanks." I laugh as she climbs onto my lounger, moving over me and I try to hold her back as she pouts her lips to kiss me. Finally she manages to kiss me, except she rubs her cheek all over my face. "Ahh, gross," I grab tissues and clean my face and she does too.

"People are looking at us," she laughs, kneeling in front of me, her face now free of chocolate. "Is it all gone?"

I look down at her chest where chocolate has dripped. "Almost." I smirk, putting my face down onto her tits and licking the nutella from her left boob.

"Alex! Now more people are looking."

I lift my head. "Who cares? You'll never see them again."

"I might." She pushes my shoulder and I lie back on the lounger. "I'm surprised you did that; I'm not the only one who's not completely comfortable."

"What d'you mean?"

"You always look at my boobs like you want to touch me, but don't."

"'Cause i'm a gentleman."

She rolls her eyes. "Sure you are. Oh, what did your Mom talk to you about yesterday."

"She was just saying shit like 'you better not be pressuring Amelia into anything'. And we need to use protection," I smile. "And I need to treat you right."

She leans into me, her face just an inch from mine. "I agree."

I look up into her electric blue eyes, never wanting to leave this perfect moment. We're alone, together. Nothing can ruin this right now.

"No way, man. It's Amelia Miller!"

I was wrong.

A group of five idiotic guys stop in their tracks in front of us, the one who said it pointing at us. I recognise one of the guys as James Portland, his face still black and blue.

"Who the fuck are they?" I ask Amelia and she stands up, looking like she's about to pounce for them.

"Hey, Amelia. It's been a while," one of the guys with light brown hair that falls on his forehead says.

"That's Bradley," Amelia answers my question. "The one who took the picture."

The guys snicker and I stand up, focussing my glare on the Bradley one, my blood beginning to boil.

"Bradley, c'mon. Let's just go," James says, avoiding eye contact with me.

"Is this your new boyfriend?" He looks at me, smirking and I'd happily rip that smirk right off his face and replace his mouth with his dick. "Tell me, how did it feel to see Amelia with a real man's cock in her mouth?"

I move towards him, my nostrils flaring. "A real man wouldn't take that picture without permission to. A real man wouldn't have to prove himself to people by showing everyone a picture, hoping that they begin to see him as cool." I scoff. "And you know why you feel the desperate need to prove yourself as some tough guy? Because inside," I poke his chest hard. "You're just a little bitch."

Some of his so called friends make an ooh sound, covering their mouths and laughing. Bradley's face turns red, and then he shoves me back, making me ram into Amelia's side.

I look at her to check she's okay, then back at Bradley. I would like to cause this doof extreme pain. Just as I step towards him, about to punch him, Amelia holds my arm and stands in between us both.

"Stop it. This is stupid."

"You're just scared because you know we can kick your boyfriends ass," Bradley says, turning around to high five one of his friends.

"No, actually," Amelia smiles. "I'm stopping this for your own good, because I know my boyfriend can hurt you guys so bad you'll end up in hospital with fifteen broken bones each. You see James's face? You know who did that?"

They all look at James. "Yes, good guess. It was him," she nods to me even though no one said anything.

"Nice to know you still care about me, doll face." He puts his hand on Amelia's ass and that's when I snap, lifting my leg and kicking him so hard in the stomach i'm sure I hear something crack.

Bradley falls onto the sand and one of the guys boldly comes for me, trying to take a pathetic swing at my face, but I punch him in the ribs before he manages to. The other pussies just step back, afraid to try me.

Bradley manages to get onto his knees, clutching his stomach, but he doesn't make another move for me. I look around. There are usually cops all over the boardwalk to stop teens from drinking there.

"We should go," I tell Amelia and she nods.

"One sec." She walks to Bradley and kicks him between the legs.

Ouch.

Bradley falls to the side, holding his balls and making a painful noise, and Amelia takes my hand and we walk away.

"That was flattering, what you said back there," I say on the drive home.

"I was really saving your ass from beating the shit out of them and getting yourself arrested. You're welcome."

"Why was that guy even here? I thought you guys dated when you lived in Dallas?"

"We did, but he has family here. That must be why he's here and probably why he has friends here."

"Can't believe you dated a freak like that," I mumble.

"Neither can I. Now let's stop talking about him."

"Good idea."

"We should go back to the beach in summer. It's so nice there."

"Mmm-hmm."

"Alex." She gives me a look. "Get out of your mood already. It's over."

"It's not really over though, because I can easily find that picture of you and him-" I bite my tongue, my grip on the steering wheel getting tighter.

"I can't do anything about that."

"You could have not sucked his dick when he was obviously a prick." I regret the words as soon as they come out of my mouth.

She sinks back in her seat, crossing her arms over her chest. "If I could easily figure out which guys are really pricks then I wouldn't have slept with you."

I feel myself getting angrier, so I bite my tongue again, and the rest of the drive back is spent in silence. Amelia gets out of the car and walks inside as soon as it stops, but I sit there for a few minutes. How could she say that? If she really thought that about me then why would she be with me?

I hit my hand full force off the steering wheel, instantly regretting it when the agonising pain spreads through it, my fingers all stiff and unmovable.

"Shit," I curse, opening the door and going into the house.

"How was the date?" Santiago asks when I go into the kitchen, grabbing an ice pack from the freezer.

"Fine."

"What happened to your hand?"

"Nothing." I walk straight back out and go to my room.

+++

i'm going back to school tomorrow i could cry 😭😭😭😭😭

teaser: jealous girls are out to get amelia at school

vote, comment, follow

ly
-e

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 129 34
Brooklyn Nova didn't have an easy childhood. Her mother passed away when she was young, her and her older brother moved out of their father's house w...
172K 3.6K 35
~~~COMPLETED~~~ Alexia "Lexi" Smirnov is on a journey to make her mafia the strongest and most powerful mafia ever. After leaving her family she is...
36.7K 2.1K 42
[⚠️✅] Book 2️⃣- THE CARTEL CHRONICLES. Please read 'The King Killer', if you've landed here first. "You'd know a lot about turning a woman into a nu...
48.5K 720 38
This is my first story sooo🤨 He was cold, ruthless, and killed. There was no doubt that people feared him, he was the mafia don for crying out loud...