Love You Jerk

Por Noodlepanda

Haylie Jefferson, the schools nerd; queen of anger issues and pranks has to move again thanks to her dads job... Más

Love You Jerk
Chapter 1- a mouse house
Chapter 2- Katie the fakie
Chapter 3- mean Dean
Chapter 4- smarty at the party
Chapter 5- rank prank
Chapter 6- gentle angels
Chapter 7- rude mood
Chapter 8- light fight
Chapter 9- bruise snooze
Chapter 10- threesome or jokesome
Chapter 11-blindness likeness
Chapter 12- rough stuff
Chapter 13- clash bash
Chapter 14- sneaking some teaching
Chapter 15- great date
Chapter 16- skateboard lord
Chapter 17- double trouble
Chapter 19-due an argue
Chapter 20- rugby hobby
Chapter 21- the end
Final Chapter

Chapter 18- Revenge avenge

7K 229 39
Por Noodlepanda

"Goodmorning sleeping beauty."

"I don't want to wake up." I moaned.

"You think I want to? But I kind of need to get rid of my morning wood..."

"Ew." I pushed him away and turned around in bed.

"It's a sign that I'm a healthy boy." He kissed my cheek but got up.

"I don't want to go to school."

"I don't either but we must!" He said dramatically. "I'll give you some encouragement."

He jumped back on the bed and engulfed me with kisses.

I started to giggle as he tickled me.

"Okay okay! I'll get up, don't ever tickle me again." I warned him, "I will not be responsible for my actions when you tickle me."

He just laughed at me.

"How rude." I said.

We walked slowly to school, talking about how our day is going to go.

"I have the most terrifying english teacher in the world!" I complained.

"Are you in the same class as Alfie?"

"Yes, she makes me want to jump out the window, all she does is complain about how bad all her students are, how badly we are going to fail our A levels, she's never happy."

"It makes my teacher sound so great. He's the nicest English teacher in the school."

"Whatever."

"Music today, do you even know the guitar part?"

"Of course... not. Alfie was supposed to teach me but you know... Team Sawyer and all that." I shrugged. "I'll just use an instrumental."

"You know Alfie isn't actually supporting Sawyer right? He's on our side, he's being our inside spy." Dean laughed at his own joke.

"Oh..." I was confused, Alfie told me to stay away from both Katie and Sawyer but he's still with them. He hasn't talked to me since and he always stares at me, whenever I look back at him, he turns away. Doesn't that sound like when I first met Dean?

Alfie came running to us looking behind his back and bumping into several people, not bothering to apologise.

"I'm not supposed to talk to you guys but you have rehearsal after school today." Alfie said. "And wait for me before lunch, I have something to tell you."

"Wait Alfie-"

"I'll talk to you at lunch, Sawyer isn't on our lunch."

"You know why?" I asked.

"He's-" he turned around and walked away.

I turned to see what he was looking at and it was Katie coming into the school.

"Gosh, I thought Alfie was a tough guy." I said, "but he's afraid of Katie. Katie for crying out loud! What can she do? Have sex with you until you die of tiredness?"

Dean started to laugh, a little too loudly that everyone stared at us.

"Shut up." I smacked him on the head.

"You're so weird." I wiped the tears rolling from his eyes.

"Says the person who is crying in the middle of school." I returned.

"Look what the cat dragged in." Katie bumped into me.

"Where's the cat? I'm allergic, I hope my allergies don't start acting up, I sneeze a lot. But I love cats, they're so cute, except for the cats who don't have fur." I shivered, "Those are just nasty. Did the cat drag in a mouse? Let's hope the poor mouse isn't dead yet-"

"She will be if she doesn't shut her mouth." Katie cut me off.

"Sorry, you said there was a cat, I was just asking about it." I shrugged with a smirk.

"I don't have time for you anyways." She flipped her hair

"But didn't you start the conversation?"

She slammed her shoulder into me and walked past.

"Where are you from?" Dean chuckled.

"I think I'm from my mom's vajayjay." I shrugged.

"You're so weird." He repeated and shook his head.

"Okay guys, come with me, I don't really want to get caught..." Alfie came and got us out of the dining room.

I glanced at Dean and he looked relaxed, like he already knew what was going on.

"You know whats going on?" I asked him.

"Of course, or else why would I allow him to take us somewhere random? Of course if I didn't, I still wouldn't worry, you've got me to protect you." He winked.

"I'm more than capable to take care of myself."

"I know, just give me some time to feel like the hero." He rolled his eyes.

"You're so sad."

"I'm so sorry I haven't been talking to you, I wanted to but then I would've blown my cover and Sawyer would've fucking kicked my ass. You need to know that I am definitely on your side, whatever they are doing is completely wrong and there is no reason for any of the things they are planning to do."

"Alfie, it's nice and all for you to say that but can you, you know, get to the point..." Dean stopped him.

"Yeah, sorry." He took a deep breath, "listen, Sawyer and Katie have been targeting your family and Katie has been contacting your ex boyfriend."

"Ken?!"

"Yes, what a stupid name. Katie knows that Ken knows a lot about you and she's conjuring up a plan. I'm not completely sure what it's about but I'll be sure to tell you if I know anything."

"Her mom's been dating my dad, is that part of her plan?" I asked.

"Of course it is."

"But she's going to hurt my dad!" I started to get frustrated. "Why the fuck is she doing this???"

"It's not just the fact that you rejected Sawyer but do you remember when your dad got the job here? Katie's mom was trying to get it as well. That's why she agreed to help Katie. Don't worry though, I have some information that can ruin Sawyer's reputation."

~~~~~~

"How's your dad enjoying my mom?" Katie stopped me in the hall the next day.

"I'm not sure, he doesn't really tell me about his relationships." I wasn't exactly in the mood to give a sarcastic answer.

"What happened to your attitude? Finally realise that you're never going to win?" She smiled evilly.

"You wish. I've not even started yet. And trust me, once I start, you'll know it." I pushed past her.

How annoying can this girl get? Seriously, I swear everywhere I turn, she's just there, wanted to get verbally punched by my anger.

"Haylie!!" Someone screamed from the end of the hall. How embarassing.

"I haven't seen you in ages!" Megan ran towards me.

"I know!" I faked enthusiasm. I was not in the mood to be girly today. "I've not been doing anything exciting anyways, have you?"

"Well... I've started to date a guy..."

"Oh wow! Who?" Screw not being girly.

"Don't be mad, but... Joey." I didn't expect that. "are you mad? I'm sorry!"

"Why would I be mad? It's your life, I don't own you." I smiled assuringly.

"Thanks."

"Besides, he's one of the nicer guys in this school. I actually haven't seen him in a while."

"He's not been feeling so well and I've been visiting him everyday."

"What a nice girlfriend, now you tell me if he does anything to hurt you, I'm a good bodyguard." I winked.

"I don't think he'll do anything to intentionally hurt me, he's so nice." She gazed up at the ceiling. Why do girls always do that? It's not like the guy is hanging from the roof like Spiderman. But that would be cool to date Spiderman, especially if it's Andrew Garfield. Oh gosh I love him.

The bell rung and snapped me out of my fangirl moment. "Tell him I said hi."

"Well it was nice talking to you." She smiled and hugged me goodbye.

I walked alone to my class as Dean wasn't even in the same block as I was in.

I took a seat at the front of the classroom and waited for the slut teacher.

No surprise that she was late, she hadn't arrived in fifteen minutes and I took my stuff, you know that thing that's always going around Facebook saying that if the teacher doesn't arrive within the first fifteen minutes, you can leave the lesson, yeah, not the smartest decision to listen to a famous post but whatever, she's not arriving anytime soon.

I took my phone out to text Alfie and he almost responded immediately.

Room L3.

I ran to the L block and crept around the corner.

I heard moaning and stuff too atrocious for most of the human race.

I put the camera on and peeked through the door's window.

To say I wanted to throw up was an understatement.

"Haylie!" I heard Alfie say.

I turned my head to see him running towards me.

"Shut up! You want me to get caught?!" I whisper shouted.

"Hypocrite." He rolled his eyes.

"What are you doing out here anyways?"

"I was told to keep watch, in case anyone came around here, I had to stall."

"Why exactly are you doing this?" I asked.

"You'll appreciate it later."

I turned back to the door and pointed the camera through the window and started recording.

After a few minutes, I think that I had enough footage and got up.

"It was nice to get some time to talk to you." I said to Alfie. "Wait, did you know that Megan is dating Joey?"

"Of course, Joey's one of my best mates."

"Aren't they so cute." I kind of fan girled a little. They are soooo my otp. #Moey or #Jegan... Seriously what is wrong with me today?

"Haylie?" Alfie snapped me out of my daydream. "Sorry to ruin your dreams and shit but you have to go. NOW."

Then the door unlocked and I fucking ran for my life. Remember, this is Haylie, the girl too lazy to get the TV remote when it's two inches away.

I stopped once I reached the correct building and tried to catch my breath.

"You alright?"

I turned my head around to see the principle. Oh..

"Yeah thanks, sorry, I was just told that there would be chocolate cake at lunch. I'm kind of excited." I laughed nervously, trying to hide my shortage of air.

"It's nice that you're so excited but why aren't you in class?"

"My teacher isn't in class and I read somewhere that if the teacher doesn't arrive in the first fifteen minutes of the class, we can leave."

"That's true.." wow Facebook, you've done me proud. "But you should still head back into class in case the teacher turns up."

"Yeah I probably should."

"Who's your teacher?"

"The one I complained about last time."

"Alright, thank you for letting me know and I'll be sure to talk to her about her behaviour."

"Please don't mention my name though... She already hates me so..."

"That no problem, now hurry to class."

Phew. That was close.

"And Haylie?" Oh no, he's realised that I'm not even in the right block and I don't have a hall pass... wait do they even have hall passes in England? I turned around slowly. "It's not chocolate cake, it's carrot cake." He shot me a warm smile and I let out big breath.

"Thanks for letting me know."

I turned back around and walked away, then started running once he was out of sight.

Surprisingly enough, the teacher was back. There were two people in the class room. Sawyer and Alfie.

"What happened to everyone?" I tried holding back a chuckle. I don't even know why it's so funny.

"I have no idea, I'm not even late." The teacher said.

"Yeah about that..." I checked my watch. "You're only half an hour late. I never expected you two to be the only ones here though."

"Who allowed you to talk to us." Sawyer snapped.

"Someone's on their period." I grumbled.

"Shut up." He gritted his teeth.

"You should probably stop talking 'cause you're just proving my point." I shrugged.

"Sit down Haylie."

"Is there an actual point in this lesson if there is only the three of us?"

"Actually there isn't..." She thought for a while, glanced at Sawyer which earned her a wink. "You might as well leave. Alfie, you can go as well."

"Okay, no problem." Alfie got his bag and followed me out the door.

"Really? Again? I already have all the evidence I need." I said once we exited the classroom.

He chuckled and gave me a surprising hug.

"What was that for?"

"For being fucking amazing." He smiled and slung his arm loosely around my shoulders.

"I hate that, don't do it again." I pushed his arm off.

"Sorry." He held his hands up in surrender. "We should go get Dean, you have the slip?"

"Yes," I took it out of my pocket.

"Good, let's go."

~~~~~~

"You got the keys?" Alfie asked Dean.

The note was saying that Dean needed to leave for a dentist appointment, signed by my 'dad'. The school knows Dean is staying with us so they allowed him to leave.

"Of course," he swung them on his finger.

"If that hits me, you're buying me an ice cream." I said trying to avoid the swinging keys.

"I'm the team captain of rugby, surely my control should be--"

You guessed it.

It took approximately 3.6 seconds for the keys to hit me straight in my eye.

------

Hey guys!

I'm so sorry I haven't updated in two weeks! I was busy one week with my German partner and the next week I had to catch up on all the homework I was unable to do when she was here. SO SORRY :(

But I hope you enjoyed this chapter because it gave you a little more information about what Haylie is doing to fight back.

Vote/comment/fan/do whatever you want.

s.o.t.c.: Never Again by Kelly Clarkson

-Noodlepanda

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

4.5K 17 27
Josiah Winchester: the caption of the football team, he's out partying when ever he can, his dad is really never home while his mom is at work, so it...
877 91 33
Henry was never the type of guy that was like by many people at school. Like most nerds, he didn't really care about what anyone thought of him but w...
51.1K 1.5K 41
Taylor grew up without knowing her mother ever since her mother died after giving birth to her. Taylor had to live with her father and two older brot...
Not His Por Rebecca

Novela Juvenil

17K 542 20
Haley Parker wanted nothing to do with guys - at least none of the guys her parents were always trying to set her up with. She was tired of the whole...