Forever In My Heart |HS|

Per Kukie_x

His shell was slowly cracking, and her walls were slowly crumbling. Amelia Skye isn't the typical popular gir... Més

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39 - Forever In My Heart
Chapter 40-The End

Chapter 25

50 4 1
Per Kukie_x

I hummed lightly as I drove, getting lost in my own thoughts. I pulled up at a red light, glancing at my green-eyed beauty. His eyes didn't even widen when I caught him staring, he didn't look down, he didn't even blush. His stare matched mine in intensity, and I bit my lip at his beauty.

"Are you going to tell me where we're going?" He raised an eyebrow, and I almost rolled my eyes at myself for feeling heat spread throughout my body.

"Quite frankly, I don't know what to call it." I stated, branching off the main road. The place was dark, filled with trees, just dimly lit by the light from the moon and stars.

"You brought me to kill me," Harry confirmed his thoughts,"My first date is my last date." He muttered quietly.

"No duh," I rolled my eyes again, if I continued at this rate, I'd be suffering from a grade A migraine. I sighed, bringing the car to a stop. The place was quiet, except for the sounds of our car doors being shut.

The fallen leaves crunched beneath my feet, and I walked over to Harry who only seemed confused as to why we were here, confused but intrigued. He had a slight frown on his face, and at the same time, the edges of his lips curved upward.

He was unbelievably cute.

I took his delicate hand in mine, the smoothness of his palm contrast to the pads of his fingers. Harry bit his lip and look down at our hands enclosed within each other, letting out a soft sigh.

I walked down the familiar path and pushed the door open, letting Harry walk in before I did. Lights shone from the corners of the small field, and Harry's brows furrowed, probably at the sound of water hitting ground.

His eyes looked up to see if there was rain, and when he saw nothing but the black of the sky with speckles of gold, he turned to me, confusion etched all over his face.

"Come on," I whispered with my heart beating wildly in my chest. I pushed the second wooden door open, leading Harry in. We walked a bit further, and then I turned to Harry, taking in his reaction.

His eyes were wide in awe, and they shone brighter than I'd ever seen. His mouth fell open, and shut, and then open again. The sight made me chuckle softly.

"Wow," He whispered.

I didn't know what this place was when I first saw it, but I claimed it as my own and gave it a name. The name being; my place.

I brought Harry to my place.

"What is this place?" Harry whispered, turning to face me.

I smiled,"This is my place Harry." I licked my lips lightly,"Our place."

He grinned,"How'd you f-find it?"

I chuckled softly,"Got lost around 16 and ended up here. It was only a forest with a waterfall by then. But then I took it up as my own, built those wooden gates myself." I stated,"I was determined to make it mine."

Harry smiled,"Look there." I whispered, pointing to the right. Harry's eyes followed my finger, and his eyes filled with interest at the sight of the treehouse.

"Built that too?"

"From scratch. Requires lots of skill and whatnot." I boasted.

"Way to hoot your horn," He rolled his eyes, and I chuckled. "It's so beautiful." He whispered, staring at the waterfall in awe.

"Yeah, you are." I finished, taking a step towards him when he turned to me. Instinctively, he stepped back. But when I took another step towards him, he stayed still.

"So, so beautiful." My lips brushed against his, and Harry tensed, while blood rushed everywhere in me,"I can't take it."

Harry staggered backwards, succeeding in putting a good amount of space between us. I smiled. Take it slow for the poor boy, Ami.

Man, fuck slow.

It's not even possible with Harry.

I went back into the car and grabbed the stuff I'd brought with me. There were two blankets, two pillows and a picnic basket. I'm so thoughtful, this world doesn't even deserve me.

When Harry tore his eyes from the fall and noticed me, his eyes widened and he was at my side in an instant, grabbing a few things I was holding.

By that, I mean, he left me carrying nothing but air.

He laid the blankets on the grass, placing the two pillows at the top and setting up the basket. Sure. Go ahead, steal my job.

For real though, I wouldn't protest.

I sat across from Harry as we ate. He shushed me when I attempted to make conversation, saying he was listening to the birds and the sound of nature.

Freaking weirdo.

Harry watched the waterfall because he thought it was beautiful, and I watched him because I thought he was more beautiful. He ran a hand through his hair, glancing at me momentarily and blushing when he saw me watching him.

"Waterfall, huh?"

I smiled and nod silently. I'd say I hoped he liked it, but from his expression, I couldn't possibly believe otherwise.

"You're such a cliché."

I laughed at that, completely agreeing with him. He was right. But honestly, I just wanted to bring him somewhere special.

"Stop," Harry whined when he noticed me sticking out my tongue before eating. I chuckled, biting into a grape.

"Here," I murmured through my full mouth, crawling over the food to Harry, gesturing to my mouth for him to take the other half.

His eyes widened, and his cheeks filled with color as he looked at me unsurely. After a minute of contemplation, he inched his face closer to mine, wrapping his pretty lips around the fruit. My heart sped up as I used to tongue to push the entire grape into Harry's mouth, and he backed away shyly, while he chewed.

It was silent after that, and I didn't mind. My thoughts consumed me so deeply, and I was only pulled out of my temporary oblivion at the sound of Harry's voice.

"Why me?"

"What?" I asked, cocking my head to the side.
By now we'd finished eating, and the containers were neatly packed into a basket by the one between us two who would. I sat close to Harry, so close that our arms brushed.

"If you really have feelings for me," He paused,"Why me?"

"You doubt it?" I ask, turning to face him. And when he stayed silent and didn't acknowledge me, I turned his face towards mine. "Harry, you doubt that I have feelings for you?"

He sighed softly,"It's so surreal. I feel like this is some sick bet that's going to leave my heart torn." He said, tearing mine instead. "It's just not how it usually is. Me? How could I end up with someone so precious, you know?"

I smile softly,"Harry." I whisper, and his hand immediately stills when I pushed it towards my left breast. I smile, and he relaxes, letting me guide him to my heart. "You feel that?"

He bites his lip, and it's enough to tell me he does feel my accelerating heart.

"That's what happens whenever I'm with you. I smile a lot more when you're here. You're so fucking weird. I love it. It's such a bore when I'm home, knowing you're just a few minutes away. You're doing things to me, Harry. Heck, each time I look at you, I want to peel off your innocence and make you experience things you never have. I feel so much for you, Harry. So much it scares me."

His eyes darkened lightly and Harry bit his lip, fingers raising unsurely to brush my hair away. His eyes searched my face, and then he smiled, nodding lightly.

"Of all people," He chuckled lightly,"I've seen the way every guy in school looks at you. Literally everyone, right down from the seniors to the freshmen. They all have this look when they stare at you. You're everything," His eyes widen,"Literally. So perfect. And you could have anyone. Why me? It's not normal."

"Hey, I'm not normal. You aren't normal. We," I gestured between us,"Aren't normal. This isn't normal." I pointed to my heart,"What the fuck makes you think this relationship has to be normal?" I finish with a smile.

"You're right." He whispered to himself,"It doesn't." He confirmed, glancing from my eyes to my lips, but he wouldn't make the move.

"Kiss me, Harry."

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

16K 239 31
Harry Styles fanfiction❤️
34.4K 825 24
523K 8.1K 32
Maggie Farr is your typical nerd, she's not into partying, and doesn't have many friends, her golden blonde locks are pushed back in a ponytail, and...
3.4K 30 29
Louisa is the new girl in town, very shy and closed up due to her last relasionship. The school bad boy Harry Styles takes interest in her. But doesn...