Chapter 29

/smutwarning

"W-what?" I stuttered pathetically,"N-no?" My eyes shot to the ground, and my heart inevitably clenched in my chest. He'd said no. Harry didn't want to be my boyfriend. My eyes darted up to Calvin, who stood there with a bewildered and somewhat sympathetic expression. "I- I'm sorry, I should go." I murmured, moving to leave when Harry grabbed my hand softly.

"Amelia, I get that I'm new to all this. I might not be an expert, and I know close to nothing about this. But, I'm still the guy here. And you mean so much to me, much more than you can imagine. You're fucking changing me, Ami. So," He paused and stood up, towering over me as usual in the most pleasant way,"Amelia Skye, will you be my girlfriend?"

Thoughts whirled through my mind. It was all a fuzzy mess. My emotions were running wild. I'd literally asked him the same question seconds ago, but when the table had turned, here I was a stuttering mess. So, I did the first thing that came to mind in a clear thought.

I slapped him, hard.

"Are you fucking stupid?" I yelled,"You almost gave me a heart attack, Harry. You don't just do shit like that. You can't just reject me, what are you, crazy?" I finally finished, and placed my hand on my racing heart, taking deep breaths to try and calm myself.

Harry clutched his cheek with surprise coated all over his face. Okay, clearly, that had not been the reaction he nor I had expected.

As his words registered in my mind, I smiled uncontrollably, finally moving to wrap my arms around Harry's neck.

"I'm sorry, baby." I whispered,"Let me make it up to you." My lips shifted to his ear, and I grinned when Harry placed his hand on the small of my back, without me having to drag his fingers there.

I certainly wouldn't put them there, though. Too damn innocent.

His small moan vibrated through our pressed up chests, shooting waves of desire right down to my core. And, suddenly, standing didn't seem so appealing.

I pushed Harry back gently, and his arms wrapped around my waist, almost unsurely and sent me falling back down with him. His reaction was almost immediate, making me fight to hide my smile when he pressed his lips to mine, because the Harry I knew before wouldn't even look up at me if I didn't call him.

"W-why are y-you smiling?" He stuttered, and I chuckled, noticing the blush in his cheeks.

"You're adorable." I whispered, barely giving him a chance to react when I wrapped my lips around his pretty pink own, my tongue immediately pushing against his as I moved my hips ever so gently against Harry's.

It wasn't gentle enough though, because a moan left my lips as I watched Harry's dark eyes, before diving back in.

"Uhm, as much as I would like to wrap my fingers around my hard dick and jerk off to you making out, I think I'm gonna go." Calvin had barely gotten a word through when Harry incredulously, all but shoved me off him, sending me a sheepish smile as he noted the presence of a third party in the room.

"You should," I waved him off, lunging back into Harry's laps and pressing my lips to his neck. Harry's head fell to the side, and his soft moan had chills running down my spine. Then, he gently pushed me back, looking at Calvin.

"I gotta ask though, are you together now? Are you not? I'm sorry, what?"

"Yes, Harry. I'd love to be your girlfriend." I whispered, attaching my lips to his for barely a second before he pushed me back again, watching Calvin wearily.

"Well, it was actually nice hanging out with you today Harry." Calvin nodded, and I could tell he was really trying, although failing to hide the surprise in his voice. "Bye then," He shook his head and walked out the door.