Chapter 38

His back was rested sluggishly against a car, and he looked nowhere but me, I looked away and my grip on Harry's hand tightened drastically. I looked up to see if Harry had noticed anything, but he only looked at me with a worried and concerned look on his face.

"Lets go." I stated sharply, feigning a smile which I'm sure looked more like a crooked line on my face. I didn't even wait for Harry's reaction before pulling him towards the car. "Please, drive." I instructed while monitoring Drew through the window. And as soon as Drew took a step towards us,"Will you fucking move this car, Harry?"

I think that was when it clicked. Harry's brows furrowed as he drove away. He sighed softly only when we had arrived and head fell back against the seat when he whispered softly,"Ruined date?"

My head shook vigorously on impulse,"Impossible Harry."

His fingers merged with mine and he kissed the back of my hand repeatedly,"Amelia, everything will be fine." He stated, seemingly trying to convince himself. With one last squeeze of my hands, we got out of the car and headed inside the house.

"Scott?" I called out to him. Being the lovely best awesome sister I am, I ordered him and Angela some food to satisfy them in other ways than sexually. Of course, they were nowhere to be found. I texted Scott to let him know about Drew. I settled beside Harry on the couch, nuzzling my body into his. He pressed a light kiss to my temple.

"Shit." Harry muttered when he received a message. "Oh, shit."

"What? What's wrong?" I asked in a slight panic. Lately, I'd been extremely paranoid. The least thing gave me the worst heart attack.

"Nothing, nothing. Just pack a few things okay? We're going on a little trip."

"Sleepover," I sang loudly in the car beside Harry. I may have drunk a little. Believe it or not, it was Harry's idea. He said I had to loosen up a bit. Just for this one night. I couldn't agree more. The thought of seeing Drew again after so long had me on edge, and I needed some alcohol flowing through me to really appreciate this mini holiday.

It was very obvious we were late when we pulled up to see Bianca and Calvin waiting in front of their cabin. Right, Harry had the keys. I didn't take long packing, because Scott had already packed up way more than I needed for one night for me. He'd apparently left a note as well on my suitcase.

You need this kid. Be good, take a break. Don't be in a hurry to cum.😉

I was a blushing mess at the end, I wonder why. I screwed the note up and threw it aside, only kidding Harry a few dozen times to say thank you for this. Even including my best friends, he was absolutely the best.

He'd booked us two cabins, one for us and the other for Bianca and Calvin. The fact that they agreed to sharing a cabin confirmed my suspicions of the two of them hooking up. Well, whatever. We were in the woods, far away from reality. No phone service. Just us, the four of us, away from the world. I couldn't have possibly been gladder to be here.

We settled in quickly. The inside of the cabin was beautiful. It must have cost a fortune and I loved these three for that. They knew exactly what I was going through and they knew exactly how to get my mind off of it.

Calvin, Bianca, Harry and I sat around a little fire, sharing stories while we roasted marshmallows. I laughed when Bianca told a story about my first day in school. How I'd ended up on the school field in my quest to find the english lab. After which, I simply sat down and chewed on an apple with not a care in the world. Bianca, skipping class as always came to meet me there, offering free lunch. Everyone knows I wouldn't pass that up for the world. That was how our friendship began.

"Harry, did you show her the thing?"

I looked up to see the night had fallen. The sun was long gone from its usual position and the moon had taken its rightful place in the beautiful night sky. Harry's fingers ran up my arm, and he grasped my hand gently and pulled me up.

"There's one more thing I'd like to show you, love." Harry whispered quietly to me.

I got lost in his eyes, simply nodding at him to take me wherever he wanted. It'd be okay because I was with him.

We walked just a few meters, and soon the sound of a waterfall hit my ears. Harry's hands uncovered my eyes which widened at the sight before me.

"Wow," I whispered, breath taken away. "Harry," I was speechless.

"Yeah," He said to me. "It reminded me of our first date. I knew this was the right place to bring you."

My arms wrapped around his neck, pulling him into a tight hug that I never wanted to be released from. "I love you, Harry." I pressed a kiss to his lips. "I really do,"

He smiled softly at me, and then went behind a tree and handed me a swimsuit. Okay, where the fuck did this appear from and how did it appear here. Harry simply shrugged at my unspoken questions, pulling his shirt and jeans off. My eyes raked over his body. He simply dropped the pieces of clothing nowhere in particular, sprinting towards the water and jumping in.

"Shit," He screamed. "This is fucking amazing," Harry laughed.

The sound made me smile, and I easily pulled off my clothes and replaced them with my swimsuit. Of course, Harry had covered his eyes for that, but when he did uncover them though. The way his eyes moved over my frame had me feeling hot. A wave of lust flashed through his eyes as I neared him.

"Thank you," I whispered into his ear,"Now, catch me." I giggled as I swam away from the flustered boy.

It was only a matter of time before his arms wrapped around my waist and turned me to face him in the water. The trees behind him, the birds, the moonlit sky, all was forgotten. Everything blurred except him.

His arms tightened around me, and his lips pressed to mine feverishly. His kiss shook my bones. God, I loved him so much. I responded with everything in me, needing to not only tell him but show him how much I indeed loved him. I hadn't noticed we were moving till I Harry hoisted me up onto land. My legs wrapped around his waist still immersed in the water, pulling him closer than ever.

He tugged at my lip, lips leaving mine as he kissed down my neck. He sucked softly, harshly, gingerly. It was all making me so hot. I moaned when he pushed his hips into mine and pulled his face to mine to kiss him again. I couldn't help it when his hands groped my breasts.

"Let's go to the cabin," I murmured against his lips, but he only moaned in response. Stepping out of the water with me in his arms as he navigated us back to the cabin. I barely noticed Bianca's and Calvin's wide eyes as we passed them and Harry could barely secure the door before I was crashing my lips against his again.

"Fuck," I moaned, falling on the bed with a thud. Oh God, this guy was going to be the death of me. He climbed onto the bed, over me. His eyes were dark, so filled with desire. It was messing me up. His lips attached to my exposed breast, and I squirmed on the bed as his lips peppered kisses on them. I turned him over, breath coming out in short pants as I climbed over him.

One thing led to another, our actions ranged from kissing to licking to everything else and soon enough, Harry stilled inside me as we both reached our highs.

"Fuck Ami, I love you." He whispered into my hair.

"I love you Harry, always and forever."