You're My Life, Sir! *COMPLET...

By ShiviSinha

WARNING: 18+ SEXUAL CONTENTS *R RATED* It's about a girl who falls in love with her teacher on the very firs... More

Introduction
Chapter1
Chapter2
Chapter3
Chapter4
Chapter5
Chapter6
Chapter7
Chapter8
Chapter9
Chapter10
Chapter11
Chapter12
Chapter13
Chapter14
Chapter15
Chapter17
Chapter18
Chapter19
Chapter20
Chapter21
Chapter22
Author's Note
Chapter23
Chapter24
Important
Chapter25
Chapter26
Author's Note
Chapter27
Important!!!
New Cover!!
Important!!
Chapter28
Chapter29
NEW COVER AGAIN!!
Chapter30
Chapter31
Chapter32
Chapter33
1K READS!!💕
Chapter34
Chapter35
Chapter36
Chapter37
Chapter38
Chapter39
Chapter40
Chapter41
Chapter42
Chapter43
Chapter44
Chapter45
Chapter46
Chapter47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Author's Note.
Chapter50
Epilouge

Chapter16

1K 29 2
By ShiviSinha

After 6 months

I was sitting on my couch, eating waffles and watching T.V.  I didn't went to school today. I was not feeling good in the morning.

**Phone Rings**

{S- Shanaya, T- Teresa}

S- Hello?

T- Hey my little angel, how are you baby?

S- Hey Mom, I'm fine. How are you and dad?

T- We're fine. Coming tomorrow.

S- What? Really? I shouted with happiness.

T- Don't shout at my ears you missy. Our flight is landing at 7, We'll be there by 9.

S- Oh my god, I can't wait to see you guys. It's been a year. I love you mom and tell dad I love him too.

T- We love you too Shana. Okay, now gotta go, take care, see you tomo.

S- Take care mom.

Oh my god, I can't believe my parents are coming after a whole year. It's been a long since we've had a family dinner, outing, nightouts. I still remember when we used to live together in England. Dad always take me out for long drives at night, we used to have so much fun.. I miss them. I'm glad that Robert is in my life at least. I don't feel that alone now.

Oh my god! Wait, Robert?
Fuck! How will I tell 'em about Robert?
I mean He's my teacher and my boyfriend. Shit!. I need to talk to him.
Mom and Dad should accept this, because I can't live without Robert. He is my life now.

I should call him and tell that my parents are coming.
After that accident, Robert and I used to live together.. My wardrobe is almost full of Mr. Downey's clothes and His wardrobe is full of mines. Hah! I chuckled.

It's 2nd Nov. Oh my god.. How could I forget my own birthday. It's in 6 days. Mom Dad are coning for my birthday. Damn! How could I forget my own birthday..

Miss Shana Andrews, you're getting old now. I mean how could I forget my birthday..

I'm turning 19.. Wow.. I wonder if Robert knows it's my birthday week.

If he don't.. It's a surprise for him.. I won't tell him. He should get a surprise on his girlfriend's birthday. I laughed.

Robert's P.O.V.

These idiot students are never gonna do anything in there lives instead of being a jerk.

Hey you! Shut that phone down or otherwise you're gonna get a whole day detention and You lady, stop talking.
I hate these 8th grade students. I mean they are about to go in high school and they can't behave themselves.

Mr. Downey? One of the flirty girl of the class said.

Yes? I said ignoring her and checking copies.

Are you single?

Is that in your book miss? I said rudely.

Whole class laughed.

Shut up you guys and do the work I gave you.

I'm just asking Mr. Downey.. What's your age?

What's your problem lady? That's my personal business and don't interfere in that or you're going to face the principal. I said frustratingly.

Why so serious Mr. Downey? Oh sorry I forgot, you're an old man.. You must have a wife and children and second you're so frustrated. I shows that you must have an irritating wife or girlfriend. She said and started laughing.

Enough you little jerk. I said while punching my hand on desk. First, I have a beautiful girlfriend not some ugly slut like you.
Second, I'm 35. Third, I don't have kids.
Fourth, get the fuck out of my class. You got detention for whole month. I said pointing my finger to the door.

Whoah.. Easy Mr. Downey and I think we're in school and being a teacher you should mind your language. He said while playing with his hair.

Man! I'm gonna kill this girl. How dare she call my girlfriend irritating.

Look, you little prick.. Don't you dare fucking mess with me. I can do whatever I want to do and you're in detention for the whole month and right now you're getting your ugly face out of my class. Go to the principal office right now and wait there untill I come. Now you're gonna face consequences of messing with your teacher. I said looking straight in her eyes.

Get out! I shouted.

The whole class was silent.

She took ger bag and got out.

**Bell Rang**

Do your homework and submit it till this week. You're last for submission is 8th Nov or I'm not gonna let you pass your exams.

Now get out.

Everyone got out.

I put my head down on the desk and started recalling the whole the scene I just created in the class. I know sometimes students behave like assholes but I should've controlled my anger. What has Shana did to me? I can't listen a single word against her. Man! Why I love this girl so much.

I took my phone out to call her and I saw the date. 2nd Nov.

Man! Shit! It's Shana's birthday week. How could I forget. I need to plan something. Maybe a surprise. Yes. I will plan a surprise.

I was thinking about her untill I heard a knock on the door.

Come- in. I shouted.

It was principal and that little jerk.

Mr. Downey.. May I know what has happend?

Yes sir.. She misbehaved and started interfering in my personal life. She called my girlfriend irritating and all the stuffs a student shouldn't say to there teachers. She is an undisciplined girl and I can't give her permission to attend my classes. I want you to reschedule her classes and yes she is in detention for the whole month.

Well, I can understand Mr. Downey but as you know we're going kinda out of staffs right now so I can't reschedule her but I can confirm that she won't do it again and she is in detention for whole month.

Miss. Paltrow if you're going to misbehave again, I'll make sure that you won't pass this semester. Do you hear me?

Yes. Sir. She said in a low tone but full of that bitch attitude.

You can go now.

Have a good day Sir. She said while giving me that bitch look and a wink.

Okay.. I think this will okay with you Downey? He said leaving the class.

Yeah, I guess.

I sat on the chair and called Shana.

**Tring Tring**

S- Hey babe.

R- Hey Hunnie.

S- What's up? You sound upset?

R- Nothing just having a headache because of a bitch.

S- Woah.. Angry man.. What happend? And from when you started calling your students bitch?

R- Well, she was just messing around and she called me an old man and you my irritating girlfriend.

S- what the fuck? Where did I came from?

R- Leave.. We'll talk about this later. How are you? Feeling good? How's the headache?

S- Yeah it's better..by the way Robert.. My parents are coming tomorrow.

R- Wow.. That's great.. I should meet them.

S- I know but that's what I'm worrying about. What if they don't like you or what if they won't accept our relation?

R- Hun.. Don't worry.. We'll talk to them. We'll do something.. You know I love you and I will never let you suffer alone. I'm always there and remember I'm all yours and You're all mine. We'll talk to them and make them understand. Don't worry.

S- Mm yeah.. They are landing at 7 and They said they will be at home around 9.

R- I think I should help you cleaning​ the house first. I'm sure they won't like my clothes and my stuffs lying all over the house. I chuckled.

S- Haha! Yeah.. By the way.. Come fast.. I miss you so much.

R- I miss you too babe. I'll be there around 4

S- Okay.. See ya.. Love you.

R- Love you too baby.

I gathered my stuffs together.. Cleaned my office and went to take a coffee.

At 4.30'o clock.

Shit! I slept in my office. It's 4.30.. Shana must be waiting for me. I checked my phone.

*5missed calls* *4messages* all from Shana.

Yeah. You're a dead man now, Downey.

I took my bag and ran to home.

**Door Knocking**

Shana's Pov

It must be Robert.. Where the hell was he?

I opened the door..

I'm so sorry baby. I fell asleep in my office.

It's okay baby. I said kissing his cheeks.

Have you eaten anything?

Well, I've only been eating the whole day. I was starving like a dog who hasn't eaten anything the whole week.

Haha! Well, that's okay.. You'll put on some weight soon but I'm so hungry.

I've cooked you the meal.

Since when you started cooking Mrs. Downey?

What!.. He called me Mrs. Downey. I can feel goosebumps in my whole body. I loved this.

Mrs. Downey? I said blushing.

Yes. Mrs. Shana Downey. My beloved would be wife. He said while leaning on me and kissing me.

Go eat you old man.

Easy missy.. Don't call me that or you know you'll face consequences.

Yeah. Yeah. I'm going to the Wallmart for buying some food items. You go eat and rest.

I think I'll clean the mess after eating so your parents won't think I'm some irresponsible man.

Haha! Yeah. Love you. I pecked on his lips.

Love you too babe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 45.5K 85
The trauma of the death of her best friend makes her change completely, to the point she becomes a darker version of herself and someone that seemed...
26.5K 1.1K 54
Ranked #1 #rdj 3/10/21! *18+* It's funny how they say that time is a healer. Because really, it's not is it? Over time, stuff in the past just gets f...
11.5K 267 72
When a student/teacher relationship full of lust begins due to her failing grades, Laura Steele finds herself falling for her teacher, but is she fal...
85.5K 3K 55
She thought he was her college professor. Reality check: he was anything but. ~~~ 🖤 ~~~ Ellora Davis is an average college student, naive of the dan...