6. | STORM - stiles stilinski

By filteredthots

"real feelings don't just go away." i would suggest you read SKYLAR, STRONG, SPIRIT, STRIKE and SPECIAL befo... More

hey
cast
1. just remember
2. what the hell is a stiles pt. 2
3. keep it down old guy
4. because you were tearing her wallpaper
5. all of beacon hills heard that
character ask
answers to your questions!!
6. the only one left behind
7. phantom wife
8. werewolf freezy pop
9. i don't play baseball
10. 41 hours
11. i need paris
12. even you can freeze solid
14. because theres a hole in her head
15. not a dumb one
16. homicidal guinea pig
17. render unconsious
18. getting very far with this converstation
19. i dont have time for games
20. everything and more
stilinski family cast
21. 4 years
202 reasons to love stiles & skylar
best scott and skylar moments
best payton and skylar moments
best derek and skylar moments
surprise chapter!
another surprise chapter!

13. right place wrong ms martin

837 20 3
By filteredthots

skylar was asleep when she started to have a nightmare. she dreamt of stiles being taken away from her again. she was mumbling his name in her sleep when all the sudden, she just shot up from her sleep and she immediately grabbed her phone to text stiles.

her mind was running wild, stiles couldn't leave her again. she couldn't bare the thought of losing him twice. the first time was horrible enough, she didn't wanna go through it again.

skylar 💜
stiles?
are you awake?
stiles?

stiles 💙
hehgk

skylar 💜
what?

stiles 💙
sorry i tried to answer while half awake
what's up?
are you okay?

skylar 💜
yeah i'm fine

stiles 💙
are you sure?

skylar 💜
yeah

stiles 💙
skye?

skylar 💜
okay so maybe not entirely okay

stiles 💙
what's wrong?

skylar 💜
i had a nightmare

stiles 💙
what about?

skylar 💜
you were gone again

stiles 💙
i'm so sorry

skylar 💜
why are you sorry?

stiles 💙
you're worrying about me, you can't sleep

skylar 💜
i just needed to know you're fine
are you fine?

stiles 💙
better than fine now that i'm talking to you
but you need to sleep

skylar 💜
you're probably right
facetime in the morning?

stiles 💙
wouldn't miss it

skylar 💜
goodnight i love you ❤️

stiles 💙
sweet dreams babe, i love you more ❤️

-

the next morning, skylar had gotten up and did her morning routine. once she was dressed, she grabbed her phone and facetimed stiles. it took him three rings before he answered.

"hey babe!" stiles said and skylar could see him walking around his dorm.

"hey." skylar replied as a smile made its way on her face at the sight of her boyfriends face.

"what are you doing today?" stiles asked her.

"i'm probably going to hang out with my mom and your dad." skylar replied.

"oh, tell them i said hey." stiles told her as she nodded.

"you know, being without you for so long sucks. i miss you." skylar told him making him smile.

"i miss you too." stiles replied as skylar looked up at the time.

"oh god, babe, aren't you running late?" skylar said as he went off facetime for a second to check the time.

"oh, no! i can't be late again." stiles said rushing to put on his shoes.

"again?" skylar asked giggling.

"yes, again. i'm so sorry baby but i'll talk to you soon. okay? i love you." stiles said throwing on his jacket.

"i love you too, stiles." skylar said as the call ended.

-

"they were murdered. killed by the new hunter in beacon hills. you know, when he took out the hellhound, we thought that it was luck. that we were dealing with an amateur. but now we know that whoever this new hunter is, he has a teacher." scott explained.

"gerard. which means this is my fault. i'm the one who let him go." chris said.

"there was nothing you could have done." skylar told him.

"he could've killed him." malia said as everyone looked over at her.

"just saying." she added.

"we're not executioners." lydia told her.

"you are when it comes to war." malia replied.

"that's why we're gonna make peace." scott told them making skylar laugh.

"with gerard?" lydia asked.

"yeah, seriously, scotty that's not your best idea." skylar said.

"guys, you know what's coming. we all keep using the same word." scott said.

"war." argent said looking over at scott.

"so what stops a war from happening?" malia questioned.

"peace summit." chris replied.

"right. we meet face to face with gerard. find out what he wants. and then we stop all this before it gets any worse." scott explained.

"last time gerard was at a peace meet was with deucalion." lydia reminded him.

"yeah, he blinded him and then he killed everybody else, even his own men." skylar added.

"i'll go. he's not gonna kill me." chris said.

"you sure about that?" malia asked him.

"not really." he replied looking back at malia.

"all we need is to find out what he wants. then we can bargain." scott told chris.

"even if he does agree, his terms might be difficult to meet." argent said.

"well, that's why it's a negotiation. i don't expect to get anything without giving something up." scott replied.

"then you're going to have to figure out just how much you're willing to give, and how far you're willing to go to stop a war." argent told him.

chris went to talk to his father leaving scott, malia, lydia and skylar alone in the bunker.

"guys, before brett and lori went to the other side, they told me that the amateur with gerard was the school counselor. tamara monroe is the new hunter." skylar told them.

"they were right, liam just texted me about her. look, you guys just go home and i'll text you guys if anything else happens." scott said.

-

lydia and skylar went to the school to talk to tamara. they waited in lydia's moms office.

"you wanted to see me? sorry, i must be in the wrong place. someone said ms. martin was looking for me." tamara said when she saw the two girls.

"oh, it's the right place, wrong ms. martin." lydia said with a smile.

"why don't you take a seat?" skylar said but she just stood there.

"i know who you are, lydia and skylar. so, what am i here to talk to you girls about?" she asked walking in.

lydia went over to the door and shut it as skylar put her phone in her back pocket. lydia turned back and looked at tamara.

"coexistence." lydia said.

"coexistence?" tamara asked.

"for people like you. and people like lydia and i." skylar said making tamara turn to her.

"that's a bit of a challenge. especially, considering people like you two aren't quite the same as people like me." tamara replied.

"hmm. that's usually where coexistence breaks down." lydia said walking over to point to the chair closets to tamara.

tamara sat down and lydia sat in the chair beside her. skylar just sat on lydias mother's chair and put her feet up on the desk.

"when we highlight our differences." lydia said.

"what is it you really want, girls?" tamara asked.

"oh, what we want is something very small and simple. we want a peace summit." skylar said taking her feet off the desk so she could walk closer to tamara. she walked to the front of the desk and sat on top of it.

"you see, we already asked gerard but he refused." skylar explained.

"then you got your answer." tamara replied.

"which is why we're asking you to convince him to meet. what if you're the only one that can stop this?" lydia asked her.

"what if i don't want to?" tamara asked.

"oh, honey. we all know you didn't become a guidance counselor to hunt people. you became a guidance counselor because you want to help them." skylar said.

"i'm sorry. i can't help with this." tamara said going to stand up but lydia grabbed her arm.

"is that how you do your predictions? you have to touch someone?" tamara asked lydia.

"no." lydia replied.

"then how do you do it? how do you know who's gonna die next?" tamara asked.

"there doesn't have to be a next. on either side. please. meet with him." lydia begged.

-

skylar, lydia and malia followed scott to the tunnels. scott wanted to go talk to tamara on his own but the girls decided to go without him knowing in case something went wrong. they were hiding but they could still hear everything.

"i thought we were here to talk peace." scott said seeing that tamara had two men behind her, holding guns.

"i agreed to come. i never agreed on peace." tamara said as someone appeared from behind scott and took out the weapon to shock werewolves.

"if you brought them, i guess gerard is here too, isn't he?" scott asked.

"right here, scott." gerard said walking over to him.

"whatever he's told you, there's another side of the story." scott told monroe.

"isn't there always?" tamara replied.

"what were you hoping for here, scott?" gerard asked.

"i was hoping to talk to someone reasonable. trust me, he's not the kind of person that you want to follow. he's gonna lead you off a cliff." scott told monroe.

"following me? no one here is following me, scott. i'm merely an adviser." gerard told him.

"this is because of you?" scott said looking at tamara.

"that's right. you're negotiating with me, scott." tamara replied.

"okay. tell me how to settle this. what do you want?" scott asked her.

"i want to see a werewolf beg for peace." tamara replied.

"fine. okay. i'll beg. i'll- i'll do whatever you want. just tell me that we don't have to kill each other. that we can find a way to make peace." scott said.

"that wasn't quite what i was hoping for." monroe said.

"people are dying." scott told her.

"they've been dying. you only care now because it's your people." monroe said.

"you have to want something other than seeing us all dead. what if we leave beacon hills? all of us." scott asked her.

"if you leave, we'll follow you. we'll hunt you down until every single one of you is gone." tamara explained.

"some of us have actually been protecting you." scott told her.

"don't listen to him. he wants you to be afraid." gerard told tamara.

"but you shouldn't be afraid of us. we protect people. people like you." scott said.

"people like me? you don't know anything about people like me." monroe spoke.

"so help me understand. tell me what made you hate us so much." scott replied.

"i don't think you want to press that button, scott." gerard told him.

"something happened to you, didn't it? something bad." scott asked.

"bad doesn't even come close. there was a faculty meeting that ran late one night. we were complaining about the new course rubric. i thought that was the worst thing i'd have to deal with that year. i was wrong. we all heard it. this sound coming out of the shadows. probably an animal, they said. but not like anything i'd ever heard. when it moved, it moved faster than anything i'd ever seen. i saw teeth and claws... fangs. and then there was blood everywhere. i couldn't believe i was still alive." tamara began to explain.

"if one of us had been there-" scott began but got cut off.

"you were there, scott. you and the deputy. don't you remember? did you even think to check if anyone was still alive?" tamara asked.

"i didn't know." scott replied.

"you didn't care. how many people had to die so you could keep your secret? so you and your friends could carry on as if nothing ever happened. i was there. lying under those bodies. hiding and waiting for someone to finally find me. you shouldn't have come alone, scott." tamara said.

the girls took that as their cue to finally show their presence. malia had knocked out a guy.

"he didn't." malia announced, throwing the guy across the room.

malia, skylar and lydia walked out and scott looked at them then they all looked back and eyed monroe.

tamara took out the gun that was on her side and pointed it at scott.

"hey, hey, hey. we did not come here to fight." scott told her.

"well, then you came here to die." gerard said pointing his gun at skylar.

malia let out a growl making everyone's guns point to her.

"we're trying to protect you." malia told them.

"you might wanna control your beta, scott. she could get you all killed." gerard said.

"we're not the enemy. there's something else going on. we don't know what it is but we promise you, there's a bigger problem." lydia told them.

"something worse than supernatural cannibals? yeah, i know everything now. wendigos, oni, werecoyotes. people being murdered as human sacrifices?" tamara said angrily.

"we tried to stop those." scott told her.

"and how many people lost their lives while you were trying?" monroe asked.

"too many." scott replied.

"it was twelve. his son was one of them." she said pointing to one of the guys.

"his throat was cut and his head bashed in. his brother." she said pointing to another guy.

"was a deputy. gutted and torn apart. the official report read animal attack." monroe said.

"it's amplifying their fear." lydia said.

"you've all lost somebody and you wanna get revenge, i get that. but just listen to me. something escaped the wild hunt-" scott began but got cut off.

"scott, scott, it's here. it's here right now." skylar said feeling a chill run up her spine.

"what?" scott said.

the hunters all turned around and started to shoot at the body that had no face. malia grabbed skylar the same time skylar grabbed lydia. scott got down beside skylar and she pulled him closer to her.

"get down!" someone shouted.

"hey, stop. stop shooting!" monroe shouted.

"that thing is making them panic." scott said.

malia got up and tried to claw it but the faceless body just disappeared. malia ran back and scott, lydia, skylar and her went to hide behind a different wall.

"what are we supposed to do now?" malia asked.

they heard a noise and they all looked up to see the gate was opened.

"what is that?" scott asked.

"backup." skylar and lydia said in unison.

they saw a flare was dropped on the ground and parrish quickly dropped down and let out a growl, glowing his orange eyes.

parrish picked up the flare and walked past the men trying to shoot him, pushing one down. parrish getting the faceless figure by the throat and set himself on fire along with the figure.

everyone moved from their spot to see that parrish was getting off the ground. the faceless figure was burnt. scott went to parrish's side and helped him up.

"they didn't come here to negotiate. you did everything you could." malia told scott.

"no, not everything. not yet." scott replied.

-

skylar, lydia and malia all went back to scotts house with him. they walked in to see a girl in his house, her head was bleeding.

"scott. scott mccall." she said trying to walk over to him but she stumbled.

"wait, hey, hey. hey. sit down." scott said catching her.

the girl did as scott said and took a seat.

"she's a werewolf." scott told them.

"who did this to you?" skylar asked her.

"a hunter?" malia asked.

"a deputy." the girl replied.

"they've got a deputy?" lydia asked.

"they've got everyone." scott said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.2K 513 14
"people who hide their feelings usually care the most." check out SKYLAR, STRONG and SPIRIT if you haven't already!
12.2K 469 26
Honestly dont read this unless you're looking for a terrible written basic ass 2018 Wattpad story. but yeah enjoy if you want:)
Lemons By Allie

Fanfiction

30.8K 125 26
18 and up only please I'm not responsible if you are not 18 or above and read these. because I didn't make your account.
1.1K 49 19
together forever (published) together doesn't mean forever(published) in another life (published)