My Hedgehog

By AstridHofferson892

This story is for people who ship Sonic and Tails More

They Don't Understand Us
Cuddle Time
I Need You
I Love You
No Regrets, Just Love
Argument
Trying To Get Forgiveness
Won't Stop Loving You
My Fault
Always Will Love Him
Tell Me You Love Me Again

Forgiven

1.4K 14 6
By AstridHofferson892

Tails heard someone cry and followed the sound. He was shocked to see Sonic crying and he bent down.

"Sonic?" He asked and the hedgehog almost jumped. "T-Tails, what are you d-doing here?" Sonic asked and wiped his tears away.

"I heard you crying. I haven't realized the argument hurt badly" Tails said, looking guilty. "I-I wasn't c-crying" Sonic said, making the fox laugh. "Sure" Tails smiled.

"How about we go home?" He asked and Sonic nodded. Tails helped him up and they walked home. Tails opens the door and they walked inside. He closed the door and sighed.

"I'm sorry about the argument. I guess I wasn't thinking" he said. "It's okay" Sonic said and Tails laid on his lap. "Let's never argue again" he smiled. "Agreed" Sonic smiled and leaned down. Tails looked him in the face and he kissed him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

532K 8.1K 84
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.1M 36K 62
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
207K 9.8K 31
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
435K 10.9K 60
๐‹๐š๐๐ฒ ๐…๐ฅ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐‡๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐๐จ๐ง, ๐๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ-๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐š๐ง๐, ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ, ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ-๐ซ...