The Wrong Number changed My L...

By snowbled

'You can't do this to me, I need someone to listen.' 'Hii stranger, I am willing to listen ;)' (Rest of the... More

The Wrong Number changed My Life.
Are you a hot he?
Damn, that escalated quickly!
I don't talk to Racoons.
Don't worry, I'm a keeper.
Bye bye butterfly.
Best friends always know it.
Apple pie.
Cool.

It wasn't a dream ;)

35 6 8
By snowbled

Chloe | He | His best friend | Adam

♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣

I wake up with an unusual amount of dizziness the next day, when I remember the events from last night. I shut my eyes close and take a deep breathe trying to forget everything.

Then it dawns on me; the stranger, the phone call.

It was probably a stupid dream.

I shake away the thought and get out of my bed walking towards my bathroom rubbing my eye sleepily, when my phone pings.

I narrow my eyes at it and pick it up to see a message from the same stranger.

"It wasn't a dream ;)"

My eyes widen for a second but I roll my eyes and ignore the message. My phone pings again.

"You can't ignore me for very long you know? 8D"

I give my phone a flat look and ignore the message again.

When my phone pings,

Again.

"Anyway, Remember you are beautiful and charming the way you are! People value you and temporary situations should never have a permanent solution :)

(P.s not as charming as me though xD)"

I smile at that but choose to ignore the message yet again. I shut my mobile off and start getting ready for school.

More like; hellhole.

♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣

I walk into the hallways as my eyes instantly starts searching for the one person who I could tolerate; my Best friend Adam.

I see him casually walking ahead of me whistling, with his earphones on and hands stuffed in his pocket. I run up to him with a small smile playing on my lips.

"Hey asshole!"

"Hey asshoe!" he grins. I start walking with him towards my locker as we talk about random things from how to bomb away the school to what we had for breakfast. Suddenly out of the blue he turns towards me and asks, "So how's it with prince charming?"

"What? who?"

He gives me a flat look, "The stranger who you were talking to yesterday"

"Oh, nah we aint talking anymore"

"WHAT?"

"Yeah, I kinda made it clear with him yesterday that yesterday was our last day of ever acknowledging each other." I say with a shrug.

"Are you dumb?"

"No, I am really smart. "

"Oh god you are so dumb.. I swear to god if you do this again I'll never buy you chocolates while you are on your period." he groans and rubs his palms on his face.

"What the hell, you cant do this to me?! Also, I already did it and I dont think he'll ever call or text again." I say whining. Because come on, who on earth does that to a girl?

"Oh but he will call you again, I bet and I'll see to it that you answer him."

"How can you be so sure of that?"

He grins at me sheepishly and whispers in a very dramatic way, "Its a secret."

And with that he walks away leaving me standing there in complete curiosity.

I take a deep breathe and walk towards my first class, Math. a small sigh escapes my lips, why do we have to study subjects which are of no use at all.

I mean come on, I wont go to an interview for a job and say, 'oh I can't do many things, but I can tell you that sin square theta multiplied by cos square theta is equals to one. I hope I am employed now.'

I reach my class and sit on my usual place which happens to be the farthest corner of the room. Our teacher Mr. Grayson enters and starts writing some formulas on the board asking us to copy them down.

I sigh as I take out my book when my phone starts vibrating. I look at it my eyes furrowed with confusion. Who on earth is calling me in the middle of my class.

'Mr. Wrong Number calling...'

What the hell? why is this dude calling me, again? didn't I make it clear last night that I don't talk to Raccoons?

I hang up on him and try to concentrate on writing down the formulas, when my phone rings again, to which I hang up again.

For the rest of the class, all I do is either ignore or disconnect the calls from this certain someone, which annoys the crap outa me.

Finally when the class ends, and I receive a call again I decide to pick it up.

"What the Fuck is wro-"

"Hey girl, Ssup?"

"Uh.. who is this?"

"Your raccoons best friend to be precise"

"Oh, uh okay I'll just, I mean-"

"Aw Don't be so awkward, you can talk to me for 5 minutes if you can talk to him for the entire night right?"

"I don't know, can I?"

"Yes you can, so this boy over here is really worried and won't listen to me so I just called to confirm and prove his suspicion wrong, you're fine right?"

I take a moment to understand his ramble and before I know my mouth speaks, "What?"

"Duh. ARE YOU FINE?"

I cringe at his loud voice,"Of course I am, What would happen to me?"

'See, did you hear that? Now fucking get up'

'Go away, Ben.'

'She is fine bro, it's her call'

I hear someone shuffle behind the phone and then I hear the familiar voice of the same unfamiliar Person.

"You're fine?"

"Completely."

"You sure?"

"Positive, but why does that even matter so much to you?"

I hear him sigh from the other end, "Why didn't you answer my text?"

"Uhh I didn't want to?"

"..."

"Okay I'm sorry."

"It's not okay, please don't do anything to yourself, you're beautiful as I mentioned in my text and even though I haven't seen you in so long but still I can make out from your voice... your voice... is beautiful. You as a person are marvelous and.. and... please don't harm yourself. Think about your friends, people who love you, your uh your family.. just don't do thi-"

"You haven't seen me in so long, what was that supposed to mean?"

"What?"

"You said that you haven't seen me in so long, do I know you?"

The call disconnects abruptly, leaving me confused as hell. I look down at my phone with narrowed eyes before pressing call again with my mind already overthinking.

Who is he?

And do I know him?

♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣

A/n: I technically suck at writing, it's been so long since I updated and here I am with a shitty chapter.

Anyway, there are not many people reading my work right now and I'm completely clueless when it comes to advertising, but if someone is reading this, would you tell me if this is worth advertising? I mean, is it good enough for me to advertise it?

I will try to update sooner this time ;)

Till then,
Goodbye❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 393 30
COMPLETED Laura Anderson doesn't like breaking rules, she tries to be as far away as she can from danger. She's about to start Junior Year, the appea...
1K 41 13
"You were supposed to be my best friend!" Chloe started to cry. "And you're supposed to be my built in best friend," Chloe turned to Noah. "Chloe, I'...
80.6M 2.4M 35
Reece smirked, "Trust me Chloe, the good girl always falls for the bad boy." Chloe Armel is a good girl. She never gets in trouble, gets excellent gr...
3K 160 22
TRIGGER WARNING! Read the first story, "His Name Is Lucifer," or don't, it doesn't matter. This story Break My Heart can be read as a stand-alone. I...