The Third Paul

By Mayaaxoo

This is completed so... READ THIS NWOWOOWOWOWOWOWOW More

1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
Explaining
12
Extra
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
Face reveal???? :OOOO
20
21
22
HOLY GUACAMOLE

5

665 9 2
By Mayaaxoo

Since I couldn't model anymore I'd decided to vlog. To be honest, it's pretty weird, my brothers said if was cool and fun but I see that it's taken up so much time so I'm not sure. I guess I should vlog at least once a week. So I went into town on my stupid crutches.
--
In Town.

"Hey Jordyn!" A familiar voice said, still not knowing who it was I turned around and saw Jonah.

"Hey Jonah." I smiled, then realising his  eyes were staring at my body. It was a hot day so I decided that I would wear a tank top and shorts.

"My eyes are up here." I pointed from where he was staring up to my face.

"Oh... sorry." He turned a rose shade of red.

"I'll forgive if you walk me to the camera place thing." I said, clearly annoyed by the sound of my crutches every time they moved

"Ok. Come here." He scooped me up off of the ground

"Jonah, I meant walk with me." I laughed but lent my head into his collar.
--
"Ok, help me find a camera!" I grabbed his hand and walked around the store with him.

"Ugh, fine." He groaned.

"This one?" I pointed at the first camera I saw.

"No, that's way to advanced for you." He laughed

"What about... this one?!" I pointed at the one next to the other.

"It's to big, and you're short." He laughed, I then lightly knocked his shoulder

"Shut up, doofus." I rolled my eyes.
--
Jonah and I had finally found myself a camera, it was like Logan's and we also bought a tripod to go with it.
Jonah insisted on paying for it and then took me to In 'N Out for a bite to eat.

"I ate 2 hours ago." I laughed

"What's wrong with eating again?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Nothing, nothing." I said, looking anxiously down at my food as no one knows I used to have an eating disorder when I was a model but the doctors noticed and told me to eat more and gain weight so I did, though I still get cautious about my weight.

"Aren't you going to eat?" He laughed and shown his pearly white teeth

"Yeah, don't worry." I laughed with him awkwardly.
--
As soon as we had finished (me taking a bit longer) he called someone called Mike to drive him to mine and Logan's apartment. I was getting a house soon but it was taking a while to renovate the rest of my stuff from my flat in Phoenix.

"Thanks for paying for my camera." I smiled and held it up

"No need." He laughed then jokingly (I think) kissed my hand

"Bye." I waved my hand then locking the door behind him. Smirking as soon as I realise he can't see me.
I think I like Jonah.

Instagram

Liked by loganpaul, Tessa brooks, whydontweofficial and 146,127 others

ItsJordynPaul: Going live on YouNow, stay tuned!

              2,473 comments
            [Press to load more]
tessabrooks: slay 😘😍
loganpaul: that's my sister 😮😮

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 2K 60
The title explain everything :) Accept requests!
42.4K 389 41
Together they are complete. In unison they will be incomparable. What happens when others try to get in their way. They are strong together right? O...
1.1K 207 41
Ur name is Sommer you are a really normal girl who lives in L.A but your life Changed when you started to hang out with a particular guy 😏😏