5

Since I couldn't model anymore I'd decided to vlog. To be honest, it's pretty weird, my brothers said if was cool and fun but I see that it's taken up so much time so I'm not sure. I guess I should vlog at least once a week. So I went into town on my stupid crutches.
--
In Town.

"Hey Jordyn!" A familiar voice said, still not knowing who it was I turned around and saw Jonah.

"Hey Jonah." I smiled, then realising his  eyes were staring at my body. It was a hot day so I decided that I would wear a tank top and shorts.

"My eyes are up here." I pointed from where he was staring up to my face.

"Oh... sorry." He turned a rose shade of red.

"I'll forgive if you walk me to the camera place thing." I said, clearly annoyed by the sound of my crutches every time they moved

"Ok. Come here." He scooped me up off of the ground

"Jonah, I meant walk with me." I laughed but lent my head into his collar.
--
"Ok, help me find a camera!" I grabbed his hand and walked around the store with him.

"Ugh, fine." He groaned.

"This one?" I pointed at the first camera I saw.

"No, that's way to advanced for you." He laughed

"What about... this one?!" I pointed at the one next to the other.

"It's to big, and you're short." He laughed, I then lightly knocked his shoulder

"Shut up, doofus." I rolled my eyes.
--
Jonah and I had finally found myself a camera, it was like Logan's and we also bought a tripod to go with it.
Jonah insisted on paying for it and then took me to In 'N Out for a bite to eat.

"I ate 2 hours ago." I laughed

"What's wrong with eating again?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Nothing, nothing." I said, looking anxiously down at my food as no one knows I used to have an eating disorder when I was a model but the doctors noticed and told me to eat more and gain weight so I did, though I still get cautious about my weight.

"Aren't you going to eat?" He laughed and shown his pearly white teeth

"Yeah, don't worry." I laughed with him awkwardly.
--
As soon as we had finished (me taking a bit longer) he called someone called Mike to drive him to mine and Logan's apartment. I was getting a house soon but it was taking a while to renovate the rest of my stuff from my flat in Phoenix.

"Thanks for paying for my camera." I smiled and held it up

"No need." He laughed then jokingly (I think) kissed my hand

"Bye." I waved my hand then locking the door behind him. Smirking as soon as I realise he can't see me.
I think I like Jonah.

Instagram

Liked by loganpaul, Tessa brooks, whydontweofficial and 146,127 others

ItsJordynPaul: Going live on YouNow, stay tuned!

              2,473 comments
            [Press to load more]
tessabrooks: slay 😘😍
loganpaul: that's my sister 😮😮