The BAD girl is always more f...

By wishingc

Madison's life has been one bad thing after the next,but things starts to change when she starts to attend a... More

The Bad girl is always more fun. Ch 1
The BAD girl is always more fun. ch 3
The BAD girl is always more fun. - ch4
The BAD girl is always more fun. - ch 5
The BAD girl is always more fun. - ch 6
The BAD girl is always more fun. - ch 7
The BAD girl is always more fun. - ch 8
The BAD girl is always more fun. - ch 9
The BAD girl is always more fun. - ch 10
The bad girl is always more fun. - ch 11
The BAD girl is always more fun. - ch 12
The BAD girl is always more fun. - ch 13
The BAD girl is always more fun. - ch 14
The BAD girl is always more fun. - ch 15
The BAD girl is always more fun. - ch 16
The BAD girl is always more fun. - Bonus Chapter (Cat's P.O.V)
The BAD girl is always more fun. - ch 17
The BAD girl is always more fun. -ch 18
The BAD girl is always more fun. - ch 19
The BAD girl is always more fun. - ch 20
The BAD girl is always more fun. -ch 21
The BAD girl is always more fun. - ch 22
The BAD girl is always more fun. - ch 23 (final chapter)

The BAD girl is always more fun. Ch 2

310K 3.4K 339
By wishingc

The Bad Girl Is Always More Fun:

Chapter Two:

I say nothing to the teacher. I just stare blankly at him, he repeats his question, "Are -" gulp, "Are you the new student?" I nodded once, and the teacher seems so scared. Well I guess I would be to if I read my file. The teacher eager to look away from me turned to the class. "Class, we have a new student today, and I expect everyone to treat her well, and make her feel welcomed," I didn't turn to look at the class, I just kept looking broadly at the teacher, he turned back around to me noticing I hadn't looked away. He looked like he was hyperventilating. "Would you- would you like to, introduce your self to the class?" I just kept looking at him, he got more and more afraid. I wanted to laugh. He shuffled around his desk and went to open his mouth to tell me something, but I just turned my back and walked to the back of the classroom. The back row of seats had nobody in it, as if it was a no mans land. Well I didn't want to go sit with any of the groups today. Well, actually any day for that matter.

The lesson had been going for five minutes now and the teacher would send me looks filled with fear, as it seemed I never blinked or looked away. I really thought he might just run away. After about half of class, the teacher excused himself and told us to work on a sheet he left, and hurried away. As soon as the door closed, everyone bust out into noise, discarding their sheets, the nerds and people interested in biology got sucked right in. It took me less then a minute. But, hey, I was really smart. I put the sheet down and when I looked up, two guys where making their way over to me. One looked familiar, oh yeah, he's the one named Kale from the office. The two boys, Kale, and the one I didn't know, walked over cockily to my desk,

"Hey there," Kale said, I just gave him a look as if to say, "Ummm, who are you?" And his friend looked at him and then smirked.

"Thought you said you knew her Kale? Guess you owe me this lovely ladies phone number," Kale huffed a sigh, and I looked at the other boy as if he was a idiot.

"Did you just hear yourself?" I asked him, and seeming as if I had just asked the kid to go behind the bleachers with me, his face looked happy and lustful. Weirdo! He didn't answer my question, so I sighed, "I said, 'Did you just hear yourself?' I mean you just found out this kid don't even know me, so obviously that would mean he doesn't have my number, and even if he did, I would beat the crap out of him before he gave it to a player like you, now go away your boring me," I said in a bored voice, then I looked out the window and let my eyes glaze over. I could see the other guy fuming, and Kale was chuckling. When did he even get here? I bet with the extra time it took me stumbling around he must have made it to class.

A lot of other guys came up and talked to me. Some weren't that bad, just asked about my car. I started to have a big conversation with them about how I was going to modify it. That's when one of the boys spoke up, "Shit, with all that any street racer would kill for that car. What would a girl like you want a car like that for?"

I gave him an "Are you stupid?" look and continued to talk with the other 5 boys, I didn't learn the names of. When time for next class came the teacher still wasn't back. Ok so now I feel a little guilty, just a little though. I walked to my next class: English and Italian. I was very good at Italian, Shaklee is half Italian and half Spanish, but she was like me, and loved the flow of Italian so much better. When lunch came I walked into the Cafeteria, expecting plastic chairs, tables, and a evil lunch lady that I would be super nice to, so I would always get the good food; but as the doors were pushed back, my jaw dropped, it was like a restaurant! It even had a waiter at the door. He was a very good looking waiter, too.

"Hello Miss, just a table for one today?" I laughed, then smiled at him. I looked down at his name tag and looked back up at him.

"Actually, any chance I could get something to go Nick? And please, call me Maddy. I'm no better then you, so I really hate the title thing," The guy look taken back, then a smile formed on his face, and a flash of lust in his eyes. Well I guess guys are guys. Nick grabbed a black folder and handed it to me straightening his pose, and relaxing a little.

"So, you new?" He asked and I smiled. I nodded my head looking over the menu in shock.

After a few more seconds I sighed and handed him back the folder, "Any chance there is just a sandwich I could get?" I asked and the guy actually laughed.

"Sure Maddy, what would you like?" After a moments hesitation, I told him to surprise me. He chuckled and ran behind the kitchen. I saw a lot of people at tables eating and drinking from fancy cups and plates all looking at me. I wanted to yell out, "Take a damn picture, it will last longer," But just as I was about to, Nick came back over to me with a sandwich in plastic wrap, and a napkin. I smiled at him.

"Wow, that looks so good!" I stared at the yummy looking sandwich. Nick smiled and handed them to me.

"It's chicken and avocado, my favorite, I thought you might like it, too." I smiled and walked off as I turned I saw a number on the napkin with the name "Nick" and the words "Call Me Later," under it. Feeling his eyes still on me, I made it look as if I didn't see the number and chucked the napkin in the bin. I didn't need any distraction. Boys only bring trouble; of course, some times I liked a little trouble, just not now.

I walked out of the school to my car, I have a whole hour and a half for lunch, and I couldn't stand the looks any longer. I pulled out of the parking lot, out of the gates, and took of. Eating my sandwich and cutting in and out of traffic.

I made my way to a little street filled with clothes shops and café's, for the people who actually could afford these places, and pulled up in the street. I headed towards "On Means Clothing Shop." I walked in and went straight to the employee door. After I entered, I walked strait to the back door and knocked the secret knock on the door. It swung open, and I was greeted by Graves. His real name is Gary, but in the racing track he picked up a little nick name. Also, like most of the racing guys, he was unexceptionally hot!

"Hey Graves what's up?" He licked his lips, and looked me up and down. I saw he was about to answer with a sexual remark, so I cut him off, "And if you say your "man part," I swear to God, I will challenge your for pinks this weekend." He snapped his mouth closed and chuckled.

"Mads, you don't have a car," I smiled and grabbed his arm pulling him out of the shop and pointed as I pressed the button on my keys and the car's locks beeped.

"Actually, now I do." Graves ran over to my baby and started to check it out. After a few moments, the other's from inside followed out.

Daisy was the first one out, she was blonde and beautiful. She was 25 and you could call her the mother of our little race group.

Then next out was Crank, a nick name. His real name is Carter. He has black hair and blue eyes and a smoking body! I even went out with him for like a week, but then we decided to just be friends.

He was followed by Killer, or as we call him Kitty. See on the race track he is almost undefeatable, but off the track, he is super sweet and cute, just like a kitty cat. Actually, we all pretty much kill it in the races, we have some mad skill. Our group has never been defeated in the last three years. And not trying to be cocky, but they became undefeatable when I joined the group, three years ago. But I bet it is just a coincidence. Sure I'm good and haven't lost yet and, okay, so, yeah, I'm very good and I let my self have the praise, I am the youngest out of everybody in my group, but I had the skill which made up for that.

When I snapped back into it, Daisy was talking to me, "So Mads, this Friday night there is a race at the back street-" We have our code names for streets.

I jumped up and down as I interrupted her, "Hell yes, D! I can't wait to take my new baby on a race!" They all laughed, I get a little over excited sometimes.

I reached into the car and grabbed the second half of my sandwich and talked to the guys. Daisy went back in to take care of the store. We all talked about how good this Friday was going to be, as I was going to be racing against a group which have been pressing up and setting races too close to our territory, so I recon Daisy will want me to race for territory this Friday. After a while I looked at my watch and saw I should probably start to make my way back to school.

I said a quick "goodbye", and then when the others went into the store I was about to get into my car when I saw a girl in a red convertible driving away madly, and a boy waving his hands after it, screaming, "Hey how am I supposed to get back?!" Oh my dear friend Jeremy seems to be in a bit of a predicament. I jumped in my car and revved the engine gaining his attention.

I pulled up beside him and rolled down my window "Hey Jer-Jer, need a lift?" I asked in a seductive tone, he didn't even wince when I called him that stupid nick name. His eyes widened and then he smiled cockily, making his way over to my car.

"Yes. Yes, I do. Thanks," Just as he got close enough, I smirked.

"Thanks for what?" I asked and drove off. I laughed all the way to school, The image of Jeremy staring after my car in shock and confusion as I drove away: Priceless! And in little less then two days, I will have a race!

I smiled at the gate guard and he let me in, I drove and parked in the car park. When I got back, I was five minutes late to English. It was a good class, and my teacher wasn't scared of me. This was a very good thing. Then I walked to my last class of the day, and saw all the girls and guys in their sports gear. The guys all dressed in designer gym clothes that made them all look very attractive. All the girls wore sports bras and bike pants with small runners. The gym teacher walked over to me with a annoyed look on his face,

"Oi, new girl, here is your gym clothes. Hurry and change," I ran, and when I walked back out, I was wearing a sports bra, and bike shorts just like the others. "Does this school actually promote looking like a slut?" I had brought a spare singlet, so I pulled that over the top and pulled my hair back into a ponytail. Even up it reached passed my shoulder blades.

Everyone was looking at me with different expressions. Girls with shock and/or hate. Guys with lust and/or disappointment. As I have said before, weirdo's! The teacher gave me a questioning look and I said so only he could hear, "I actually like sports, so just to give you the heads up: If you treat me like one of those sluts, I will be very angry," A smile pulled at the guys lips, and he walked back over to the class. No sign of the smile on his lips anymore.

"Class," Everyone shut up and looked at him, I walked to the back of the gym. "For the next four weeks, we are doing strength and agility work. So you know that that means!" everyone moaned in unison.

"The obstacles course?!" Squealed one girl.

"Oh, my, god! I'm so not going in that mud!" Said another.

"I just got my nails done. I'm not risking getting them broken!" That came from yet another.

I rolled my eyes and was getting excited. I had seen pictures of the "Dreams High Obstacle Course," and it was SICK!

The teacher, after hearing all the girls complaints, told them if they shut up they could all just watch. They all agreed happily, and every single girl in the class walked over to a bench outside. It was in full view of the obstacle course. All the guys lined up and I stood in the middle, everyone was looking at me I rolled my eyes.

"I will rip those eyes out of their sockets if you don't stop staring at me as if I just turned into a cat," I said not looking at anyone. I saw everyone look away in fear. The teacher smiled. I think I'm going to like this class.

The teacher held his hand in the air, "On your mark! Get set!-" But just before he could say go, Jeremy came running out of the locker room, pulling his shirt over his head, and joining the line. Oblivious to the fact I was in the line.

"Wait for me coach," he said and the Coach chuckled. Jeremy got in line right next to me, not even noticing. He was staring at the girls on the bench. Stupid player.

"On your mark!-" I spoke over Coach, just loud enough so Jeremy could hear me.

"Looks like I'm going to be leaving you behind, twice in one day!" Jeremy turned to look at me, but I was looking strait forward.

"GO!" Yelled coach and I took off. Jeremy stayed behind for a second before he took off after me. The first obstacle was a rock wall, using my good arm and leg muscles, and little weight I had I few up the wall, being the first one on. When I got to the top there was a ladder type thing you took to the bottom, but there was a tree growing right next to it, so I jumped off hear gasps of anticipation. I grabbed a tree branch and now that I was closer to the ground, I jumped to it and ran to the next part.

It was a muddy floor with an army net, just big enough to crawl under. I got into the mud without hesitation and was very fast, sliding under it. It reminded me of that time I was running from the cops after one race and had to army crawl under a truck to get away. Good time, good times. I took off running to the next obstacle.

It was a giant seesaw type ram, I ran over it fast, not losing my balance.

Then it turned back around and I had to climb a wall of netting, and then I mad a long run to my last obstacle. It was a tall wooden wall, nothing else. But there was nothing to hold on to, but you had to get over it somehow. I picked up speed and jumped. I was using the pole that was holding up the wall, I pulled myself up the rest of the wall and climbed down the other side, already at the finishing line. That was so fun!

I turned around to see lots of guys still at the rock wall. Ha, slowpokes! Someone jumped down off the wooden wall, and not seeing me at the bottom, hit the ground and then stumbled on top of me, knocking me to the ground. I was quick to get up and growl at the person, my fist clenched.

Stupid idiot! It was Jeremy. He was looking out of breath and in shock, "Watch it loser!"

He just stood up and laughed, he walked closer to me and pushed me against the wall, a hand on either side of my head, "You know you want me, girl." Then, he licked the side of my face. My jaw fell open and I saw him hold back laughter. That's it, I pushed him back just enough, then I swung my fist around and it hit him in the gut sending him backwards.

"If you ever lick me again, I swear to God, it will be the last thing you do!"

I was about to hit him again, when Coach's voice rang out, "You. New girl! Stop," I froze, I can't get expelled already! I turned to try to defend myself but the coach cut me off, "That was impressive! You beat the record on the obstacle course by 32 whole seconds!"

I looked confused did he just not see me beat up Jeremy? I looked at Jeremy then back at Coach "Yeah, I saw it. but I also saw Jeremy...well I'm not sure what he did, so both of you are in trouble. Instead of a detention, you will have to come and run the course a few more times, on Friday, after school," I bit my lip, shit the race! Oh well. At least I didn't get detention or expelled!

"Thank you, so much!" I said and Jeremy gave me a "what the-?" look.

The coach smiled "Yeah, I know all about your little predicament, I was expecting trouble form you Miss Rice, but you proved me wrong. I think it's the least I could do," I smiled and thanked him, then took off to the showers. The mud and stuff came out of my long hair eventually, and I got dressed back in my normal clothes. When I came out the other girls where just coming in. They all looked at me in awe, what the hell?

"Oh, my God! That was amazing! I mean I have never seen a girl do that before!" One girl screamed at me, all the others nodding in agreement.

"Umm it was nothing, the obstacles really aren't that hard" I said and the all giggled the same one spoke again.

"No, I mean turning down Jeremy. I mean, no one has ever done that before! But yeah, the obstacle course was, like, super impressive, too!" I just looked at them in shock and they all erupted into conversation. I slipped out of the door. Could those girls be serious? I mean he was just a guy, sure a super, super hot guy, but also a player. I don't see the draw he has on girls really.

I went home and worked the afternoon, and a good part of the night at Gary's shop and then I went and made dinner for Rosie, and ate with them. I finally got back to my little shoe box of an apartment, and fell into a dreamless sleep.

The next day was like the first, lots of guy flirting, teachers scared, a nice lunch takeaway, went to the shop to see my gang, made it back for English and Phys. Ed... Jeremy tried talking to me, but I ignored him and went to sit with some guys from the first day. The ones I was talking about cars with. That afternoon, I worked at the shop, and after that worked on my car. Then did some homework and went to bed.

I felt a routine in the making. Oh well it was a good one at least, kind of. Friday I was super tired, and decided to sleep in my first morning classes. Today for lunch instead of taking off, I went in. Nick sat me at a middle table, all by myself. Yet it was big enough for four. I pulled out my cheep $30.ºº dollar cell phone.

I called Crank and waited until he picked up. "Hello, you have reached the sexy god, how may I pleasure you today?" I chuckled, he had me on caller ID, he doesn't say that every time someone calls.

"Oh, yeah, baby. I want you so bad, if you where here, I would make you take me right where I am. Oh god, you get me so hot!" I heard him chuckle on the other end and I heard someone whisper behind me, I turned to see Kale, Ryan, and Oscar all staring at me, jaws dropped. I rolled my eyes, "Guess what? Some boys just over heard my little greeting to you, and are staring at me funny; wish I was allowed to hit them, but that would be breaking my parole," The boys jaws dropped further.

Crank laughed, "So race starts about an hour after your school gets out, on the back street," I bit my lips and ran a hand through my hair.

"I have to stay behind, but I should be finished before an hour. I should make it there on time," I said and there was nothing but silence on the other side of the phone ,then the explosion.

"Mads, you can not be late! We have half of our turf riding on this race!" I know from the boy's faces they heard every word.

"Not so loud boss!" I always call Crank boss, he was the first ever person to employ me. "I will be there," I hung up, putting the phone in my bra. My Daisy Duke high wasted short shorts didn't really have room for my phone, my tight black singlet and jacket didn't have pockets, and well my high heeled converse definitely didn't have any place to put it.

I started eating again and the boys pulled up chairs at the table, it was now full.

"So who was that?" Ryan questioned. I laughed.

"My ex-boyfriend, one of my best friends, and coworker," I said and they all looked at me funny. I rolled my eyes "We where just having a laugh guys, I wasn't actually serious, all though he dose have the biggest-" but before I could finish my joke, because in truth had never seen his man area before, since I'm still a proud owner of my virginity, Jeremy had pulled a chair up beside me and taken food off my plate. He so should not have done that.

"That was mine!" I hissed at him, he just smiled and took another chip from my plate.

"And now, it's mine," he opened his mouth "Feel free to get it back, but you can only use your tongue," He had a big plate of spaghetti in front of him, and I just could resist. Before he even realized, I had grabbed the back of his head and pushed it into his food.

"Eat your own God damn food, jerk!" I grabbed my plate, got up from the table, and with a quick "Goodbye," to the other boys, I walked away.

I was really pissed all through English, and I wanted to rip the head off my teacher when she called on me in class today.

P.E was extra bad, seeing as we had a theory lesson and I couldn't do any thing to let my anger out.

As soon as the bell went off, I went and got changed into my gym clothes and waited out side with coach for Jeremy to get there. Seeing as I wasn't allowed to start without him.

"Please, just let me start, I have to go!" Coach raised an eyebrow, "I'm on a scholarship remember, Coach. I actually have a job to get to," It was the complete truth. Coach nodded and was about to say go, when Jeremy walked up and jumped next to me. GRRR how I wanted to hit him!

"Miss me babe?" he said. I elbowed him in the gut.

"If you ever call me babe again, you will regret it," I hissed. That's when Coach screamed "Go!" and I was off, faster then yesterday, but Jeremy looked determined to keep up.

One lap down, he beat me. Two laps down, I beat him. Three laps, he beat me. Four laps, he beat me. Five laps, I beat him. Six laps, I beat him. Seven laps, I beat him. Eight laps, I beat him. Nine laps, he beat me. The last lap we were running evenly until we got to the wall, I used my skill to just make it before he did.

"All done," I said and ran to the girls bathroom to have a shower. I have thirty minutes and I have to look presentable for the race. I washed my hair and dried it. I pulled out some of the clothes I raced in.

Tight black leggings with stiletto black boots that went to my knees, a tight black singlet and my black leather jacket. I pulled my hair back nicely, and added dark eye shadow and eyeliner to give me that smoky affect. I looked good! I grabbed my bag and ran to my car, I had fifteen minutes to get there. I jumped in the driver's seat and took off, almost taking down the gate guard as I went. As I was busily weaving in and out of traffic some one cleared their throat from the passenger seat. I turned and almost crashed, missing the car just in time "What the hell are you doing in my car?!" He was staring at me, then at the road, but couldn't keep his eyes off me for long.

"Wow, you look hot!" Jeremy said. I growled. I would usually stop and kick him out, but I really couldn't be late, so I guess he is going to find out about my job. I sighed, just great.

I was glaring at the road as I pulled down the dark alleyway.

"Where are we going?"

Usually I wouldn't answer, but I was in such a rush I did. "I'm going to do my job," He chuckled, and I felt a hand go on my thigh.

"Is your job to make guys like me, very happy? Because you have done a great job," He purred, and I ignored the comment and swatted his hand away. Then I pulled up to a bunch of cars and a big group of un-friendly looking people. My group was standing there looking dangerous next to two cars. Looks like they car pooled.

I stopped and got out of the car, "Sorry I'm late! I had detention," I said and walked over and gave Daisy a hug and the other ones a hug too. I heard the door to my car shut, looks like Jeremy followed.

"Who is that, and why is he here?" Killer asked in his angry voice. I sighed and gestured towards Jeremy.

"He is the reason I had detention, and he decided it would be fun to hid in my car, I didn't have time to kick him out," I turned to look at the five guys standing next to three cars. I saw most of them gawking at me.

Daisy came forward and whispered in my ear, "Can we trust him?" I nodded. Don't ask me why but I did. "Good," Then she added, "Because he is hot girl!" I laughed.

"Yeah, people keep saying that, but I just don't see it," I turned to see Jeremy with wide eyes staring at everyone. Oh, yeah, there were a few guns, nothing big. No one ever used them. They're just for show. "Jeremy, stay right there, and shut up. Okay? This should only take a little while, and then I will take you back to your car," I turned on my heels to the other guys "Hi, I'm Mads. I'm sorry for being late but can we hurry, I have an English assignment due tomorrow that I have to get done,"

The other gang was just staring at me in shock. I rolled my eyes and jumped in my car. I pulled up to the line and waited; a very large man got in the nicest blue custom car there, and pulled up beside me. Daisy walked in front of me and the other guy, we revved our engines. This dude was so going down!

Daisy dropped her hands and we took off. Now for the fun part!

___________________________________________________

Author's Notes:

* If anyone doesn't know what "pink's" are, it's basically the owner's slip for the others car. So she's saying that if she wins a race against him, she would get his car.

*Remember to Vote and Comment PEOPLE!!!!

From WishingC/ Courtney

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

966K 31K 80
Being alone? Check. Being afraid? Check. Being abused? Check times 3. Honestly, my life wasn't this bad before, not until I ended in foster care... S...
989 251 43
✅ COMPLETE Kalel has lost both parent's in New York City's World Trade Center. His mother worked in building two and his father worked in the World F...
176K 2.5K 58
How would you feel if you fell in love with your cousin? then woke up one day to find out that you are pregnant with none other then your bad ass pl...
Runners By Lbooks01

Teen Fiction

2.5K 8 32
They balance each-other out. One the calm, the other the storm. Except when they don't. Except when she loses it and makes the place burn...literally...