Follow The Glow Worms: Trafal...

Da Mama_Panda_13

Your a genius craftsman or should I say craftswoman who finds a cave full of glow worms when you were looking... Altro

Underground lakes and glow worms
Catch her!
Who the hell are you?
I don't want to!
I'm leaving...
I love a guy who can handle his weapon.
Sleeping Beauty Bit Captain!
I'm A Pirate Woman.
Mighty Mouse.
An order, not a request.
No Regrets.
Kill me.
My Demons.
Oh, Captains mad.
Captain's Word Is Law.
Welcome To The Heart Pirates
I'll go.
This is causal for me.
The Island of Toerusting.
I only need parts of it.
Don't mess with me or my crew.
Oh shit.
Kill him!
Akward.
Hairdryers and Laughter.
She's No Porcelain Doll.
You're Missing A Few Screws Woman.
I Don't Like That Smile.
Old Friends.
Shit Is About To Hit The Fan!
Knock Knock.
Mother's Day Special.
They Had Us.
We're Done.
Your Rope.
Resident Females.
This And That.
Sparks.
Deal.
Cutting Ties.
Play fights and Dating.
Blackmail.
Bad Start To The New Day.
Let them come.
Act Like A Guy.
...I Think.
Determination and Anger.
Tears are a cry for help.
Peace Of Mind.
I'm back.
Conflicted.
The unmentioned.
Troublesome.
My Someone.
Looking For You.
Drunk.
Feeling.
Spoke To Soon.
New Arrivals
I Feel You.

ONEECHAN!

4.2K 158 35
Da Mama_Panda_13

{Hey guys.
This chapter has been edited due to incorrect grammar and spelling as well as somethings not making as much sense as they should.}
Hello people of....everywhere, I guess.
Hope ya'll are doing marvelous and what not.
Anyways here is a thank you from me to everyone who has read, voted and commented on this story! I'm SUPER thankful to all of you and I hope that you all continue to support me.
Song: Youth by Daughter.
Enjoy chapter 37.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Minori's POV

'Here's the rest of the archive records and everything we have on the Vlug Island' Sid announced as he and Ben placed two stacks of books in front of me.

'Thanks guys. I'm really sorry about you guys having to get all these for me but even after spending almost two weeks straight trying to figure this place out I still don't know where everything is' I said, placing the book I had in my hand down.

'Don't worry about it. We're kinda in need of a refresher of the archive so this is kinda like multitasking. Plus we don't mind helping you out until you get the hang of it' replied Sid, dismissing my apology completely.

'Well...as long as I'm not bothering your actual work then I'm happy to ask for help' I said, smiling at them before I stood from my chair and started packing the books I was finished with into a pile. 'I'm gonna try and figure out where these go on my own'.

'Okay, yell for one of us if you need help' said Sid as he and Ben disappeared in between the rows of bookshelves.

Turning right into the nearest row of the bookshelves, I had realized that I had walked into the medical and anatomy section. Walking further down the aisles I turned left and headed into the aisle that had the least amount of books on its shelves, thinking that that row was the one the books belonged to. I was hopeful that it was until I had realized that it was the shelves they kept the maps on.

'This is gonna take a while' I said, standing in the crossroads of the bookshelves before taking a right.

So far the mental map of the archive/library I had been drawing in my head was still incomplete and even though I was not where I wanted to be, I still learnt where other things were that may be needed in the future.

As I walked, I started softly singing. It was one of those songs that always would just pop into my head when I was busy or my mind needed to relax.

Shadows settle on the place, that you left.
Our minds are troubled by the emptiness.
Destroy the middle, it's a waste of time.
From the perfect start to the finish line.

Finally finding the section that I wanted to be in, the history section, I started putting the books back into their proper places before heading out of the aisle to put back the books on tactics in their rightful places.

And if you're still breathing, you're the lucky ones.
'Cause most of us are heaving through corrupted lungs.
Setting fire to our insides for fun.
Collecting names of the lovers that went wrong
The lovers that went wrong.

Passing by Ben and Henry dusting off and replacing back books on the shelves, I waved and smiled before moving onto the next row of shelves.

We are the reckless,
We are the wild youth
Chasing visions of our futures
One day we'll reveal the truth
That one will die before he gets there.

Finding the shelves that held the tactic and warfare reference books I increased my volume a bit as I packed the books gently back into their places.

And if you're still bleeding, you're the lucky ones.
'Cause most of our feelings, they are dead and they are gone.
We're setting fire to our insides for fun.
Collecting pictures from a flood that wrecked our home,
It was a flood that wrecked this home.

Once I was done with the first pile of books I walked back over to the table I had been reading at and picked up the next one. When I knew I had a secure grip on the hardcovers I headed back over to the history section and placed them back into their places as well.

And you caused it,
And you caused it,
And you caused it

Walking passed Takashi I noted that he was tapping his foot along to my singing as a small smile graced his lips. Keeping my comments to myself I placed my hands behind my back, intertwining my fingers together as I headed back to my almost empty working space.

Well I've lost it all, I'm just a silhouette,
A lifeless face that you'll soon forget,
My eyes are damp from the words you left,
Ringing in my head, when you broke my chest.

Picking up and placing back the books I thought of what (___) and the others were up to.

And if you're in love, then you are the lucky one.
'Cause most of us are bitter over someone.
Setting fire to our insides for fun,
To distract our hearts from ever missing them.
But I'm forever missing him.

There was no doubt in my mind that Etsuko was doing any and everything she could to get closer to Shoma while he was probably trying to show off. Chie was probably getting pampered in the control by the navigators, who were all just interested in her superb navigation skills as well as her mature looks and behavior.

And you caused it,
And you caused it,
And you caused it.

And I was about 90% that I had seen (Y/n) getting carried by our Captain pass the door not too long ago.

Those two had the strangest "unspoken agreement" between them and it was confusing everyone to the point of exhaustion. If they were in a relationship then no one would know because of how confusing their actions were. One minute they seemed to be flirting with each other and the next they were back to having a normal conversation like nothing happened. Other actions of their's was also adding to the confusion, like the fact that they have slept together and apparently they have also seen each other naked.

Yet, when we asked if they were in a relationship then they would both looked at us like we were crazy and asked "Why would you think that?"

Well it's pretty damn obvious as to why we would!

I raised my arms as I entwined my fingers above my head and stretched until I heard a satisfying pop from my back and shoulders.

'That was really loud' Ben commented as he walked pass.

I chuckled lightly. 'Sorry, sitting hunched over for more than three hours makes me stiff'.

'Its almost lunch time so I think it'd be cool if you left early. The walk from here to the gallery should be a suffice distance in order for you to properly stretch your legs' Explained Henry as he pushed a kart stacked with books passed me.

'I guess your right..' I trailed off, checking my watch and seeing that it was in fact just 10 minutes until the announcement for lunch would be made.

'Get going. You did well for your first official day in the library and we'll meet you there after they announce its lunch' said Sid as he come out from behind Henry, carrying several books and files.

'Thanks guys. After sometime it got a bit easier since I had probably walked into the wrong aisle a few times and when those aisles became the ones I needed to be in they became the right ones' I said cheerfully, smiling as a they all took a few seconds to process what I had just said.

'Don't get cocky woman' I heard Takashi grumble from behind one of the shelves to my right.

Choosing to ignore his comment I smiled and waved to everyone else as I walked out of the library. I put one foot in front of the other as I listen to the sounds of my boots clicking on the steel floors of the Sub. As I walked I pondered over the many reasons as to why Takashi mistreated women.

'From what I can tell from the way he acts when we're off the Sub, he is definitely a womanizer with absolutely no disregard for his actions, his words or even his alcohol limit. Maybe I should talk to Captain about his behavior...nah! One day his gonna mess with the wrong woman and end up getting his ass kicked'.

I had approached the gallery door the same time Ryuu came from the other direction.

'Good afternoon, Ryuu. Thank you' I greeted cheerfully as he pushed the door open and moved out the way for me to pass.

'Good afternoon to you as well, Minori-chan and anytime' he said as he smiled, showing off those pointed teeth of his.

I blushed feeling myself stare for a second before turning my face out of his view. 'H-How's things going in the infirmary?'

He sighed, slipping his hands into his pockets. 'Somehow Eiji had convinced his brother to start up defence training again and had asked Sho to help him out with some simple moves'.

We sat down as Rui come out of the kitchen with a trays filled with food, placing them down on the nearest table before he headed back inside.

'That sounds easy enough' I stated, adjusting the blade that was attached to my thigh.

'It was but Sho had gotten a bit too excited when he was sparing with Isao and ended up knocking the poor guy into a comma with one hit over the head' he explained, placing his elbows on the table as he leaned forward.

I cringed as I thought about how sore he was gonna be when he eventually woke up. 'The poor guy' I said, playing with a strand of my hair between my finger tips.

Just then the announcement calling for everyone to come to lunch was made just as Ryuu came back out of the kitchen with what looked to be the last of the dishes. As the gallery began to fill up with the hungry Pirates, our conversation turned to our dream vacations.

'Come on, tell me. Where would you go if you had the chance to go on your dream vacation?' He urged, his eyes sparkling with curiosity.

I shrugged, trying not to blush and tell him the truth, since it was ultimately embarrassing to tell him the place as well as to why I wanted to go there. 'I don't really have a dream vacation. My mind is sought of always busy thinking about who or what I'm going to be engaged in battle with and not where and why I'm going rest'.

'Why is your mind always on the battlefield though?' He asked, his face masking with worry.

I shrugged again. 'Its the way I was raised. My mother never really allowed me to grow up normally, neither of us did actually. From the time we were able to fully understand what was right and what was wrong we were trained to fight as well as a series of other skills'.

'You ladies really have had a tough childhood' he said looking away from me as sadness flashed in his eyes.

'It wasn't that bad' I laughed dryly. 'We all became sisters and that's one thing that we will never be sad about from our childhoods'.

'Yeah, that's true but since you don't have a place in mind that you really wanna visit, why don't I take you to Fishman Island one day?' He asked, his eyes pleading me to say "yes".

I felt a blush spread across my face but it soon disappeared as I felt something off all of a sudden. 'Sorry Ryuu. Somethings happened' I said, jumping up from my seat and speedily assembling my spear.

I held it in front of me, my back facing Ryuu and the tip of my spear facing the door, which was where my uneasy feeling was coming from. My hold grew tighter as my knuckles whitened.

And then I heard it.

'ONEECHAN!'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And we are done!
Hope ya'll enjoyed that and the whole different POV thing.
Anyways, I'm pretty sure you know what to do after this.
Thanks.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

6.8K 550 4
"any woman who can't walk three steps behind a man should get stabbed in the back and die". ──•~❉᯽❉~•── in which gojō and getō hires a woman to sedu...
34.5K 1.4K 12
To which, as always, Shinobu tells Giyuu that no one likes him, and he finally argues back that someone does like him- no. That someone loves him. An...
176K 5.9K 25
You were a normal human, as far as you knew. Went to school, had a sibling and friends, slept, ate... That was found to be untrue, to your shock, whe...
29.8K 832 33
Katherine Fernandes was a normal 13 year old girl who loved Bleach. One day she wakes up in the warehouse with the visoreds. What will happen when ev...