For You Only [Zarry]

Door ZarryForeva14

"And I don't care how many years it'll take, for you to realize that you love me. I have waited for a hundred... Meer

Prologue.
1. Where Are You?
2. Jaan?
3. Dude!
4. Friends?
5. Weird!
6. Names?
7. Feed
8. Sad?
9. Cuddle?
10. Morning!
11. Kiss?!
12. Tomorrow?
14. Mysterious?!
15. Truth?!
16. Vampire?!
17. Memories
18. Goodbye?
19. Promises
20. Marking?!
21. Danger?!
22. Mates?!
23. Connection?!
24. Human?!
25. Haz?!
26. Voices?!
27. Freed?!
Need Help :(
28. Emotions?!
29. Lust?!
30. Turned?!
31. Date?!
32. Rare?!
33. Um?!
34. Factors?!
35. Niall?!
36. Witch?!
37. Babe?!
38. Fluff?!
39. Process?!
40. Foods?!
41. Fanboys?!
42. Final?!
Epilogue.

13. Melissa?!

5.5K 384 643
Door ZarryForeva14

"Melissa?" Zayn asks in surprise. "What are you doing in here?"

Melissa doesn't say anything, instead pushes Harry aside causing Harry to stumble a bit and launches herself in Zayn's arms. Zayn stumbles back a bit but catches her in time. Harry glares when he sees the girl wrapping her bony legs around Zayn.

He balls his hands in a fist.

"Zayn. Oh my God Zayn. I am so so sorry baby." Harry glares hard when the girl  clings onto Zayn like a leach.

Clinging onto his Zayn.

He is glaring so hard at her that he doesn't see the 'sorry' look Zayn is giving him.

"I am so sorry that I said those horrible things, baby." The girl starts starts pecking Zayn repeatedly on the lips. "I ddin't mean to. Last night when you said that we are through, only then I realized how stupid I was being to ignore you. I am so sorry. I love you."

Harry is mad.

When he's just getting close to Zayn this girl Marisaa, Melanie...whatever, has to come ABD ruin it. He could feel see Zayn's eyes softening as he's looking at her and no, he isnot going to let some chick take his Jaan away from him.

He refuses to being away from his Jaan, his Zahan and his Zayn, again.

"Leave him." Harry says in such a deep voice, he has never heard himself saying.

"Excuse me?" The girl turns around to look at him before getting down from Zayn's arms. "Who are you to tell me to leave my boyfriend?"

Harry looks at Zayn who is still recovering from the shock of hearing such a deep voice from Harry.

"Make her leave." Harry says in an equal deep voice.

"Harry. She's my girlfriend." Zayn says nervously and the girl smiles sweetly at Zayn. Too sweetly for Harry's liking.

Harry balls his fists a little tighter.

He can already feel his eye colour changing and his fangs coming out from all the anger he is ferling right now.

He takes a step towards the girl who is standing right in front of Zayn, his Zayn and glares at her.

"Leave or else" He threatens.

"Or else?" The girl challenges, crossing her arms across her chest.

Harry smirks before taking her wrist in his hand and closing his eyes for a bit making both Zayn and the girls confuse to no end.

After some seconds when Harry opens his eyes and let go of the girl's hand, his smirk even grew wider.

"Or else I am definitely going to tell him what you have been up to for these past months. Or what you are planning on to do right now." Harry says in a low, deep voice that makes Zayn shiver without his knowing.

"Wh-what do you mean?" the girl asks nervously.

"Oh you know what I exactly mean." Harry smirks.

"What are talking about?" The girl asks nervously. Sweat beads covering her forehead.

"Well, since you are not leaving, then.."  He smirks before looking at her then at Zayn.

"Apparently, she's been cheating on you for these past months with a boy in her university. Now she's pregnant with his baby and since that boy is not ready to take the baby's responsibility, she thought to sleep with you and tell that the baby is yours. Am I right?" Harry asks. "And that perfectly explains why you are here early this morning even though Zayn broke up with you last night. It takes time to come here from Stanford you know." He finishes.

"Hoe-how do you know?" The girl asks, clearly frightened.

"So this is true." Zayn asks from behind making her turn around to look at him. Harry looks at him with sympathy. Zayn doesn't deserve this.

"All these months when I thought you love me, you were cheating on me? The least you could have done is breaking up with me." Zayn says, disgusted. The girl looks down in shame. "I didn't expect this from you Mel."

It's then Melissa finally lets the tears fall. Harry now kinda feels bad for her.

"I - I am sorry Zayn." she sobs. "I don't want to abort this baby. But I can't do this alone. Tell me what should I do."

"Hey" Harry surprises himself by pulling her into a hug. He gestures Zayn to join the hug too which he does.

Melissa cries harder.

"I-I love this ba-baby already." Melissa cries.

"Everything's gonna be okay." Harry shushes her.

Not breaking the hug, Zayn brings both of them to his bed and the trio sits on it with Melissa still crying in between them.

"Talk to your parents." Harry starts. "Sit them down and explain how much you want the baby. Then get a job. It's gonna be stressful at the start but it's gonna worth your baby. Besides, Zayn and I gonna be with you." Harry promises, before pulling away.

Zayn smiles at him over her head.

"Th-Thank you so much..." Melissa says.

"..Harry. Harry Styles." Harry says with a smile. Melissa nods before giving him a watery smile.

"Zayn?" Melissa turns to him. "I am so sorry."

"It's okay Mel. I understand." Zayn smiles at her because yes, he understands. He understands that a baby is a big responsibility and he's not going to hold a grudge against her.

"Thank you so much Zayn." Melissa says gratefully.

***
Later that evening Zayn and Harry both bids Melissa goodbye after having a great day with her in their dorm with movies on Zayn's laptop and 5 boxes of pizza.

Well, they say never judge a pregnant woman's appetite.

Harry realizes that Melissa is not a bad girl and that she's actually a friendly person. He feels bad for her though, no one deserves to go through what she is going through right now. He's glad to help her.

"I had a great day, thank you Zayn and Harry." Melissa says with a smile.

"Oh stop with the formalities Mel. Come here." Zayn says before pulling her into a hug.

"Take care of yoyrself and the baby, yeah?" Melissa nods before pulling away.

She turns to Harry who already has his arms spread out. She laughs before hugging him.

"I don't know who you are and how you knew all those things, Harry. But you are a good friend. I am glad to meet you. Take care of him yeah?" she whispers to him in the hug. Harry nods with a smile.

"Take care Melissa. I'll ring you tomorrow. Let us know how everything goes with the parents."Harry says after breaking the hug. She nods with a smile.

"Yeah." she smiles at them and opens the door. "Bye guys." She waves at them before leaving their dorm, closing the door behind her.

"She's a great girl." Harry says but soon squeaks when his back hits the wooden door and he feels Zayn's breath on his lips.

"No, you are great. You are awesome." is what Harry hears before he feels Zayn's lips on his.

He feels Zayn pushing him up against the wall making him wrap his legs around his waist and knotting his fingers through his hair. A soft moan escapes his lips when he feels Zayn's warm tongue prodding his mouth, rubbing against his own.

Harry, not sure if he's doing right, bites on Zayn's lip to which Zayn releases a breathy sound. So Harry thinks, he's doing it right. He sucks on his bottom lip hard and does what Zayn told him last night. He copies him and licks into his mouth making Zayn pull him closer by one hand in his curls.

They pull away when they think they can't breathe anymore. Well when Zayn thinks since Harry doesn't breathe.

"You are awesome." Zayn says nosing his cheek.

Harry only smiles and hugs him.

"Let's go and watch another movie. I wanna cuddle too." Harry says against his shoulders.

Zayn laughs before nodding.

He was about to put him down when Harry hugs him tighter, mumbling a "No, carry me. I'm comfortable in here."

"You're like a Koala." Zayn laughs.

Harry only hums.

********
RODGER MALIK DM'D ME!!!! I think I can finally die in peace.

I love you all. xxx

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

8.3K 529 35
He thought he'd lost the love of his life, until he realized...he hadn't. Thanks so much for the votes and reads! ๐Ÿ“š Please comment! Most impressive...
114K 3.8K 27
The band decides to reunite and do a comeback for their 10 year anniversary.Will this reunion ignite the flames from the past? The love they once fel...
88.8K 5.1K 63
A happy family moves into a new house on the outskirts of town. They want to escape the hustle and bustle of the big city. Their future neighbours, a...
1.5K 166 10
An endless universe with endless possibilities Endless opportunities to start again Yet my heart finds your heart familiar in all of them.