The Crew

By lillexxooo

These girls have been stuck to each others hip since the first grade. They were the ideal best friends, girlf... More

Tiffany's (Tiff) Background
Monae's (Nae) Background
Simone's Background
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Taelor's (Tae) Background
Chapter 3
Ryan's Background
Chapter 4
Tori's Background
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Skylar's (Sky) Background

122 4 0
By lillexxooo

Skylar Marie Mitchelle was born in Houston, Tx. Her birthday is July 14th, 2000 (17). Her race is Columbian, Asian, and African American. She's the captain of the volleyball team and head co-captain of the majorette team. Yet, her passion is for animals, she wants to be a veterinarian. Her mom is a professor at Lamar University and her dad is a police officer. Her crush is a basketball player name Liz, she's had a crush on her since middle school. Yet, she won't grow the guts to ask her out.

-P.S. THIS IS NOT REALLY ABOUT THE GIRL IN THE PICTURE ABOVE.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
216K 10.3K 57
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...