Nothing To Give But Love (A M...

By michaelslover

19 year-old Alondra Cade didn't start out being homeless. The tragic death of her parents left her all alone... More

Chapter 1- Rainy Day
Chapter 2- He Came Back
Chapter 3- Identities Revealed
Chapter 4- Heartbreak and Happiness
Chapter 5- Good Morning
Chapter 6- Neverland
Chapter 7- The Ride of Love
Chapter 8- Fairy Tale
Chapter 9- Out In Town
Chapter 10- He Makes Me Feel..
Chapter 11- Kids
Chapter 12- Secrets
Chapter 13- Right or Wrong
Chapter 14- It's A Date
Chapter 15- Night on the Roof
Chapter 16- Trust
Chapter 17- Let Me Love You
Chapter 18- New and Old Faces
Chapter 19- Over and Done
Chapter 20- Be Mine
Chapter 21- First Day
Chapter 22- Busted
Chapter 23- I Promise
Chapter 24- A Couple Forevers
Chapter 26- Jealousy
Chapter 27- Let It Go
Chapter 28- Children
Chapter 29- Baby
Chapter 30- Suprise
Chapter 31- Magic
Chapter 32- Should I Know?
Chapter 33- Getting Back
Chapter 34- Arrival
Chapter 35- Another Round
Chapter 36- Good Start
Chapter 37- Cut Short
Chapter 38- Don't Hold Back
Chapter 39- Loving You
Chapter 40- At The Hospital
Chapter 41- Dangerous
Chapter 42- Confused
Chapter 43- Defiance
Chapter 44- Slowly Dying
Chapter 45- Heartache
Chapter 46- Past Love
Chapter 47- Turning Away
Chapter 48- Come Go With Me
Chapter 49- The Red Carpet
Chapter 50- Drama, Drama, and More Drama
Chapter 51- Child?
Chapter 52- Believe It
Chapter 53- Heaven Knows
Chapter 54- Breakfast
Chapter 55- Unconditionally
Chapter 56- All Over
Chapter 57- Why?
Chapter 58- Baby Blues
Chapter 59- Peace
Chapter 60- Time Is On My Side
Chapter 61- Perfect
Chapter 62- Suspicion
Chapter 63- Always On My Mind
Chapter 64- Wrong Idea
Chapter 65- Poison
Chapter 66- Changes
Chapter 67- Your Day
Chapter 68- Mrs. Jackson?
Chapter 69- Through It All
Chapter 70- The End of the Beginning
Epilogue

Chapter 25- Party

15.2K 369 273
By michaelslover

Chapter 25

Outside, the night is sprinkled with a few of the Neverland lights still on. Crickets chirp as Michael and I share our love for one another.

I'm lip-locked with him as he trails his fingers all across my body. I moan softly and he lays me back on the bed. The bottom of my shirt is slowly lifted and I feel his cold, calming hands press against my stomach.

I look at him as he starts to kiss down my body and around my navel. My top is lifted up higher and his touch makes me come alive. Before I can process anything, my shirt is pulled over my head revealing my white lace bra.

I gasp. I didn't realize what this session was turning into. But I'm so caught up in Michael's kisses to say anything; his lips return to mine.

"It's alright." It's been a while since he spoke. His unusual deep register fills the room and his lips rest against my own.

"I want you." He whispers.

"You already have me," I say.

"No. I mean here and now," he answers.

His delicate fingertips scope my back, searching swiftly for the clip of my bra. When he finds it, he unclasps it but I stop him from pulling it off.

"Michael, please." I beg. I feel uncomfortable even though we've made love before. I don't know why.

"Alondra," is all he says. He lifts my hands above my head, so I can't hide myself from him any longer.

"How many times must I say how beautiful you are for you to believe me?" He asks, removing the bra and planting kisses around and on my chest.

I shiver from the pleasure. Just then, Michael's phone rings from the nightstand. He pays it no mind.

"Won't you get that?" I ask.

"You're all that matters right now," He replies, his large hands rubbing my sides.

It stops ringing but then starts again almost instantly. He sighs and reaches for the phone, answering it with annoyance. I pull the covers up and put my hands behind my head.

"What? Oh, that's tonight? I forgot. Okay, we'll come. Yeah." Then he clicks the phone off.

"We'll have to put this on hold, there's a party we need to attend."

"What for?" I ask.

"It's a celebration for the success of my tour and album."

"Oh, alright." In my mind, I'm relieved that I don't have to go through with this, at least not for now.

He climbs off of me. "Go get dressed."

"I don't want to dress up," I say to him.

"You don't have to be too dressy. Just wear something nice."

I nod and get out of the bed, grabbing my bra and shirt. I put them up to me and rush to my closet.

"Just so you know, I've seen them multiple times," Michael calls, referring to my chest department.

"I do know," I call back before searching for what to wear.

I settle on a pair of black skinny jeans and a purple long-sleeved top. I put on black high heels and a silver belt. Then I take a purple clutch with my favorite pair of shades.

I come out to the bathroom and style my hair with loose curls that go down my back. For makeup, I put on limited eyeliner and deep red lipstick. I put on a spritz of White Diamonds by Elizabeth Taylor. When I'm satisfied, I come out of the bathroom to see Michael waiting for me. He turns around and bites his lip.

"You look too good," he says.

"What?"

He walks closer to me and puts his hands on my waist.

"I apologize in advance for my wandering hands," he whispers in my ear.

I push him away slightly giggling. I get to see his outfit: a simple black and white tuxedo with a blue armband. He wears black loafers and his fedora. The cologne he has on is so appealing to me. I reach up and take off his fedora, placing it on my head. He shrugs.

"You look better in it anyways," he says.

"No I don't Michael. Fedoras are your thing." I wink at him and give it back, putting them on top of his curls where they once were.

"Are you ready to go?" He asks.

"Yeah."

He takes my hand and kisses it before we walk to the car together.

"You're driving?"

"Yup. If that's okay," he says. I told him its fine and we start down the road.

"So, who will be there?" I ask.

"Basically everyone who had anything to do with the tour or the album, or both."

"Oh, cool," I say.

"I have a question for you," He says.

"Go on."

"Why are you so nervous about showing me your body?"

I try to jump in but he keeps on going.

"I mean you know I love you. I can't begin to count how many times I've said that. And you know I do. Why are you scared?"

"I don't know. I think you sometimes forget how young I am."

"No I don't. You're nineteen," he says.

"How old are you?" I finally get the chance to ask.

"Try and take a guess," he remarks.

"Maybe 25?" I guess.

"I'm flattered. But I turned 30 a few days ago." He says.

"It was your birthday? Why didn't you tell me?" I say incredulously.

"Because I don't celebrate my birthdays."

"Oh, well still. Happy late birthday. Do you want a present?"

"Thanks sweetheart, and no, you don't have to give me one."

"Okay. Well just for you to know, I turn 20 in three days," I say. He smiles.

"Thanks for telling me," he says.

"Wait. By going to this party, everyone will know about us?" I ask in surprised realization.

"Yeah, I forgot to mention that. Is that alright?"

"Yes, that's fine." Even though I'm scared out of my mind, I don't want to let Michael down by saying it isn't alright.

--

We arrive at the party. It's in this towering mansion that I've never seen.

"Who's house is this?" I ask.

"Frank's. Come on sweetheart." He gets out of the car and so do I, then he leads me up to the entrance. The door is open.

Right when we walk in, everyone screams in delight.

"Mike! The man himself has arrived!" Frank comes up and gives him a great manly hug, followed by mainly everyone, which is a lot of people.

"Ooh, who's this?" An African-American man says while looking at me.

"This is Alondra. Alondra, this is Greg Phillinganes. He was apart of the band of the tour." Michael says.

Greg brings my hand up to his lips and kisses it like a gentleman. I smile at him.

"Hello Alondra. And what are you to Michael?" He asks.

I glance at Michael for confirmation and he nods his head slightly.

"I'm his girlfriend," I try to sound confident.

Literally all the women gave me looks of jealousy right when I say that, probably thinking, 'What does she have that I don't?' I honestly don't know the answer to that. I'm surrounded by so much talent and I feel out of place.

Suddenly, the front door opens again and in walks a very beautiful woman. She has a skinny frame that's draped in a red strapped dress with a deep v-neck. Her long legs end with redbottoms and her hair has huge brown curls. She looks around, as if seeking someone in particular. Then her eyes fall on Michael and she walks quickly to him.

"Michael," she says before swinging her arms around his neck. He smiles and hugs her back, and it's one of his genuine smiles. Envy takes over me.

"Tatiana! I want you to meet Alondra. Alondra this is Tatiana. She was in one of my music videos."

"Which one?" I ask.

"The Way You Make Me Feel."

It's then that I remember where she's from. She gives me a smile but it has fake written all over it. I try to smile back as politely as I can, which isn't very polite at all.

--

Oooooh here's some drama! What do you think will happen?

Vote

Comment

Share

~Joy ✌️💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.7K 3.8K 53
𝘏𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘭𝘢𝘸𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘴𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘢 𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘷𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘢𝘪𝘳 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵, 𝘐 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘖𝘧 𝘢 𝘩𝘦...
2.2K 110 9
Story I wrote awhile ago about a girl who has to choose between two guys. One being a famous hot superstar and the other her boyfriend whom she loves...
6.4K 125 53
Layla Daniels abandoned by her strict family because of a mistake she made years ago, now with a ten year old son who she had to raise till now in th...
265K 5.5K 49
"Tell me. Why won't you tell me?" He asks and I look towards him slowly, "You didn't even talk to me until yesterday! I'm trying to make it so nobody...