Faith in Omertà ✔️ [Complete]

By its_shaili_kg

Faith has traveled all the way to a new place to start a better life but little did she know her destiny was... More

NOTICE
Chapter 1- Found me
Chapter 2-Your Taken
Chapter 3-Be scared
Chapter 4- Omertà
Author note
Chapter 5- Secret
chapter 6- Betray
Chapter 7- the past
chapter 8- her
Note
chapter 9- Lost her 1
chapter 10- lost her 2
Chapter 11:- lost her 3
chapter 12:- lost her 4
Chapter 13:- lost her 5
Author note
Chapter 14 :- Revenge
Chapter 15:- Invitation
*New Story*
Chapter 16 :- Pain
Chapter 17:- Masquerade 1
Chapter 18:- Masquerade 2
Note
Chapter 19:- Murder
Chapter 20:- Chase in the Maze
PLzz Vote
Chapter 21:- Grief
Chapter 22:- Knight
Cast
Chapter 24:- Runaway 1
Chapter 25:- Runaway 2
Chapter 26:- Vengeance
Last chapter 27:- Beginning
Answer me !!!
Last year's trailer
Book 2
NEW BOOK ALERT
The Fiction Awards 2020 !!!

Chapter 23:- Treachery

3.4K 158 9
By its_shaili_kg

It's treacherous to believe that a person is more than a person
I never really understood this line
till now

It really is treacherous
misleading
feeds your thoughts

that person loses her identity
she just becomes an idea.
and you my dear believe in that idea of her
so strongly you forget who she is.

don't
Because one day reality would come along
and turn the switch on to bring gravity back
leaving you waking up on the concrete floor
concussed and crying
bleeding and dying
cheated of feeling"

By Just Anna

********

Faith POV:-

I was on my bed and I kept looking at the maids arranging my dressing table and wardrobe. They were busy preparing for tomorrow. There was a big day tomorrow in this house. But a horrible day for me.

I was going to get married. To the most horrible men. I remember the first time I saw him. Those moments were back then Beautiful but now I think of them as a trap he made. In which I fell into terribly by hurting myself emotionally and hurting others by losing their life. I should blame myself for them not being in my life today.

I think now what would have happened if I never said yes to him. What if I was never his girlfriend. Things would have been different now. My mom and Grace would've​ been alive and most importantly Viviana too. My life would have been so much different. It's all because of this stupid heart that falls for the wrong person. I fell for him by closing my eyes and that's why I didn't see that he wasn't ready to catch me. I Blindly trusted and fell for him to think of him as an ordinary guy. Now everyone's​ destiny is not messed up as my that their guy will turn out to be a mafia boss.

I was zoned out in my thoughts that I didn't notice the maids living until I heard her calling for me, she said.

"Ma'am Everything is ready, you need to be ready in the morning before 12"

And she closed the door. I switched my bedside lamp and laid down on my bed and kept looking up at the ceiling and hoping that tomorrow never comes. And if it does I need to be ready to face it but how? was the question.

Valak POV:-

"I want my god damn cell phone back" I barked on Benin.

"Don't act like a pussy?" he said and again started ignoring me.

"I'm going crazy. I want to know what's happening. Why won't​ you tell me anything?" I argued.

" Because you'll ruin everything"

"And why would I do that" I mocked

"There is a reason. But you'll come to know that pretty soon just stay calm like Faith. You know what? You need to learn that from that girl. And about the plan..... well, I can't tell you because you won't like it but it's going to save someone's life at least."

"I don't like the way it sounds " I rasped

" Just stay calm" he replied.

There was no point in fighting back and arguing. I was still frustrated and annoyed. I wanted to speak with Faith. I turned back to get back in my room but just then Benin called me again. I turned back and he threw something at me.

I caught it with my single hand. And check what it was.

It was my cellphone​. I looked back up at him.

"Don't call her" he warned

"Unless she calls you"

I nodded in response and went out.

Adolfo POV:-

I checked everywhere for my cellphone​ but I couldn't find it. I called out for Max and asked him if he has seen my cellphone. But he said he didn't. I called my maid to ask her. Even she said the same. It was irritating to me now. I tried remembering the last time I used my cellphone. I usually don't use it much. But there were important confidential numbers in there.

I placed my hands on the table and tried to focus. I remembered running inside the maze trying to chase Grace. At a certain moment, it felt like I dropped something from my pants pocket. Was that my cell phone?. I vividly remember the spot where I felt like I dropped something.

I called my maid back again. I asked her.

"Is the wedding dress given to the bride?"

"Yes sir, everything is ready," she said.

"Okay, go open the maze gates and get a torchlight" I ordered. She got confused and nervous.

"Now ?" She replied. I looked up straight at her sending daggers and thinking who the fuck does she thinks she is, my mom? that she replies back.

She bends down in an apologetic manner and went out saying.

"Okay, sir".

I went out towards the maze. I saw her holding the torchlight and maze gates open. There was no one else besides the maid. I grabbed the torchlight and said.

"Don't close the gates I'll come out from the entrance. And give me the keys I'll close it myself. You can go"

I went inside. There was a foul smell everywhere. It was increasing as I went more inside. It was the smell of all the decaying bodies.

I found my cellphone. I switched on the cellphone. There were more than thirty missed calls all from Ella. I kept the phone inside my pocket and turned back to get out. As I got close towards the gates. My cell started ringing. I took my cellphone out to see who was calling me at this hour.

It was Ella. I picked up her call and before I could even say hello she started shouting.

"Where the hell have you been? Why weren't you picking up calls? I thought this was a fake marriage for the world you are doing but it looks like your getting involved in it like it your first and last. I haven't been eating or sleeping from the past two-three days let me tell you straight Adolfo. If you get all lovey-dovey with that bitch or I see even a single sign of your feeling growing for her. I swear I will kill her."

I didn't even know when I got inside my bedroom listening to her babbling, complaints, and statements she was making. There was only this one woman who was noisy in my life and I didn't mind killing her if she frustrates me out or makes me angry. But I kept control.

"I lost my cellphone in the maze Ella I just got it now," I said being calm.

"I'm stressed out I need rest" I continued.

"I'll talk with you later," I said and ended the call and laid down on my bed.

Eric POV:-

"It's a bit complicated but as my status is clear I don't mind involving the police in mafia," I said to Max.

"Just because you are not involved in mafia doesn't mean you bring police, think about your dad he's the former leader of the Underworld it will not only destroy Agastinos but also Heston's, Benin's and other small groups" He argued.

"Benin? Do you know them" I asked in curiosity?

"No, I was giving an explanation" he replied quickly and continued.

"And how come your records are clear when your dad is a mafia the police will definitely drag you down too"

"Maybe your right," I said.

"How many mafia families are invited to this wedding ?"

"This is a show-off marriage , just to show the enemies and other mafia his wife and keep his real loved ones​ safe, he thinks people will kill her saying that she's​ his wife and it would hurt him and there are mostly nine mafia families working under them and they are invited and the other high-class Royal one's like your dad"

"Are there bodyguard of our own allowed ?"

"Yes "

"Great! my father's men and my men will be enough to bring the whole crowd down and I don't think so they would deny my orders as I'm Heston's son if we suddenly ambush them. Plus they respect him which means they'll​ do the same even if I order them to kill themselves. They all are hungry for his position. I don't have to talk to him because he said he was not going to attend and asked​ me to attend or else if he was I would have to tell him everything to get his support. He would think I like that girl and I'm doing this for her .. but he would have been happier seeing me going all rough like a mafia

"Why aren't you interested in Underworld ?"

"You mean mafia ? .. I always hated the concept of Omerta and the illegal stuff they carry plus the Killing of people they do like they are killing bugs. It wasn't easy for me. I lost some close loved ones because of it. "

"So it's done then ?" He confirmed.

"I hope nothing goes wrong, we just have to attack when everyone is together in one room and that's in church."

"Okay, I'll see you tomorrow," he said and ended the call.

I hope no one interrupts I thought.

Faith POV:-

Standing in front of the mirror all dressed in a wedding gown and with on-point makeup and hairstyle. This is not how I imagined my marriage. And defiantly not with Adolfo. But here I am, the happing opposite of everything I imagined and want.

I must compliment the choice of wedding gown who every choose this for me.

Lace cap sleeves with side slit V neck and open back. It fitted me perfectly.

I kept looking at myself in the mirror. It's been said that whatever happens it's written in your destiny. But they also said your destiny is in your hands. You need to make a move to change it.

A tear rolled down my eye. I looked down at my hands and opened my fits. I opened my fits to see the pendant given to me by a stranger who cares a lot for me. But why?. This pendant was not ordinary. And I knew it from the beginning. It was connected to my life.

This moment right now was not the end but in fact, it was a turning point. I knew for a fact that I was never going to get out of this Underworld now. Not even after what intentions I have now. And there were many questions and I wanted their answers. So I have decided no more taking stupid decisions like ending my life unless someone else kills me.

I heard a low knock on the door. I turned back to see the door open and Adolfo's mother entering in. She looked at me and faked a smile. She was wearing a sparkling black dress. She purposely dressed like she was attending a funeral. I knew she doesn't like me. I still remember her screaming at me for Killing her son and pulling my hair and trying to kill me.

"Ohhh don't be sad and crying​ on your wedding day?" she mocked in her high pitched voice.

I wiped my tears and stood up and mimicked her.

"Your right! Tell me how am I looking motherrrr" I stretched the word mother. From her fake smile face, she came back to her hardass bitch mode.

"Would you like to drink something ?" I asked and walked towards my corner table where my morning breakfast​ was still there untouched with some wine and rum I ordered it especially to calm my nerves and just so that I don't remember this horrible day because I was drunk. And I had already finished it half.

I poured two glasses. And walked towards her tripping on my way. She looked disappointed and rolled her eyes at me. She grabbed the glass from my left hand.

"I think I need to be drunker than you. I just can't see my poor son ruining his family. This is not even a real marriage it's a funeral for me. My son is dying today just for someone's safety." she said and finish her glass in one gulp.

"If my mom was alive she would have said the same"

"Good that she's not ... A stripper as a mother in law for my son... What a disgrace ... She should have killed herself rather than giving birth to bastards like you and your sister" she replied back in her bitch tone.

"But your son killed her," I said in Stern voice. I was serious and not in the for mood daughter in law and mother in law drama.

"That's what we do, kill the disgrace. I would have done it if my son would have not" she said soo easily like was it's their tradition.

"I wish I could do the same just like him but... I don't want to ruin my beautiful white dress with blood stains on it"

Her Express turns serious and angry she ranted

"I hope you now even thinking or imagining about killing your gang member has dangerous​ consequences"

"I did imagine the same way of killing you as your son did. But I'm not that brutal and I like slow deaths, like burning in pain and crying for help" I muttered in low voice.

I raised my glass with a cute smile and said

"Cheers! For burning in hell"

Her eyes went wide open and she looked down at her empty glass. Her eyes were turning red. She started coughing. She wanted to run.

But I caught her both the hands. She was fighting with me for leaving her. She wanted to scream but she couldn't. Her voice was gone. I kept holding her up till she didn't turn blue. But she started bending down coughing and patting on my arms to leave her.

"Suushhh it's okay. It's done. It'll be quick now"

Her lips went purple, eyes bloodshot red. She was spitting blood from her mouth and struggling like a fish out of water. Her face turned black and blue. She stopped fighting and moving her eyes went up. She​ was dead.

I slowly let go off her. And placed her down on the carpet.

I check if my wedding dress was okay or got a stain of blood from her mouth. But it was fine.

"Not that brutal than your son cause I'm a beginner I'm still learning..... Well, now this has really turned into a funeral" I mocked in her same bitch tone.

Suddenly it felt like a figure standing near the door. I looked up to see who it was.

"Shit! You scared the hell out of me Max" I said panting heavily.

"It's time now," He said.

******

Vote, Share and Comment on your favorite part

and Follow me insta its_shaili_kg

*******

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

663K 38.3K 52
(#1 of 'Thakur brother's series') "The day my eyes completed the journey of his eyes, I forgot all my pain..." ADVIKA SEN In my 22 years of life, I...
7.2M 283K 24
(Bfflad- Best friends for life and death) Dear Reader, Let's start at the beginning shall we? I died. Oh no, not one of these stories again where som...
9.8K 886 46
Today I want to die. Not because of anything in particular or specific, but just because the utter thought of ceasing to exist sounds devastatingly e...
32.3K 2.7K 77
"Would you have killed that young boy!? Over a fucking purse!?"I shot back. It was a stupid temerity but I was willing to take the risk. "I would do...