GROWN UP (KookV Shots)

By Sensei404

KOOKV/KOOKTAE Top Kook :: Bottom Tae More

DON'T EXPECT TOO MUCH
I'M NOT JEALOUS!
I'M NOT JEALOUS! PT. 2
Practice Room
Practice Room pt. 2
Carry Me
Carry Me Pt. 2
Tired
Tired Pt. 2
Tired Pt. 3
Hyung, you say?
Hyung, you say? Pt. 2
Hyung, you say? Pt. 3
Cover
Cover Pt. 2
Cover Pt. 3
Cover Pt. 4
coming
Despacito~
Despacito~ Pt. 2
Slowly
Despacito Pt. 3
War of Hormone (Closed)
Choices - Mafia
Choices - Mafia Pt. 2
Choices - Mafia Pt. 3
Wind Treatment
Who's that girl?
Who's that girl? Pt. 2
Back Together
Hawaii
Hawaii Pt. 2
Easy Counting
Tease Me
He's my Target
He's my Target - YoonMin
Sketch
Sketch Pt. 2
Loving can Hurt
Loving can Hurt Pt. 2
Loving can Hurt Pt. 3
Words Work (Scent)
Music
Sunken (Fangs)
Comeback (CLOSED)
Ranks and Q&A
Blessing (?)
START THE COUNTDOWN!

Words Work (Scent) Pt. 2

7.5K 342 390
By Sensei404

***Sorry I can't reply to all comments because I'm flooded,  you guys need some chill pill kkkk and I have a supply here***

NOTE: no Smuts 

✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️

Jungkook groans and took a big step leaving an inch space between them.

==============================

Taehyung gasps and unconsciously places his shaking hands on Jungkook's chest to push him, only that Jungkook didn't even budge a bit.

Taehyung lowered his head to avoid Jungkook's intense stare at him.

"I really wanna do all those things right now, Taehyung."

Jungkook leaned closer making Taehyung bend his back away only to be stopped by the counter. Jungkook casually caged him placing his hands on the counter and trapping the blushing omega.

"Be on the field tomorrow evening. 7 PM sharp. Once I meet my mate and I don't want or like him or her, I will make you mine. Kim Taehyung."

With that, Jungkook leaves Taehyung with mouth agape and wild beating of his heart.

"W-what?"

He questions after a minute of being a statue.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Jungkook's birthday...)

"Hey Guk. Happy birthday, man!"

Namjoon greeted.

"Happy birthday, Guk!"

Yoongi followed.

"Thanks, hyungs."

Jungkook smiles widely at his closest hyungs before scanning the field.

The whole pack is in the field celebrating his 21st birthday. It's only 6 PM but it's already dark. The bonfire and several lamps serve as their light in the dark.

A lot of female omegas dressed themselves up and some put on some makeups. Everyone seems excited and happy. Female omegas hoping they'll be the mate of their alpha's heir.

Jungkook scans the area but nothing interests him. A few more friends approached and chatted with him until his father called him in the center where a big and long table full of food and drinks, except alcoholic drinks because it can make them weak, are served.

His father called the pack's attention to give his speech and greet his son.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Tae, come on. It will be fun."

"Jimin is right, Tae. A lot of food will be there and your favorite juice will be served there too."

Jin joined.

They've been trying to convince him to go to the party but he keeps refusing.

"Why are you so stubborn? Did something happen?"

"N-nothing."

He shakes his head.

"Just go, hyungs. Namjoon and Suga hyung are surely looking for you already."

Taehyung pushes his friends out of his house before waving and closing the door.

He sighs and went to his room.

Should I really go?

He battled with his mind again.

"Aish! A lot of female omegas will be there. He will surely like his mate. That's for sure."

He speaks full of determination.

"Why am I so nervous?"

He places his hand on his chest and felt the loud and fast beating of his heart.

"I still have 30 minutes to prepare. It won't hurt to show up for few minutes then leave. Besides, he didn't say I have to stay, right?...

...Right!"

He exclaimed before going to the bathroom and preparing himself.

After at least 20 minutes, he's ready to go. He calmed himself down as well and the thought of a variety of food and drinks made him more excited.

He walks casually and when his eyes found the bonfire, he smiles and walked faster only to stop abruptly and started breathing heavily.

"A-ahh!"

He whimpers.

It hurts! What's going on?

It hurts. Help.

He tried taking another step only to feel more pain and heat all over his body.

His eyes went wide.

No. it can't be.

I can't have my heat without my mate.

No. No. No.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Thank you, father. And thank you, everyone, for celebrating my birthday with me-"

He abruptly stops speaking and his smile left his face. Everyone, especially alphas growled.

Jungkook closes his eyes and inhales deeply. Once he reopened his eyes, they turned bluish and sharper.

Alphas started sniffling and growling.

Other wolves, betas and omegas started backing off. Including mated alphas.

"Jungkook."

He heard his father call.

"I can smell it, father. It's so strong. I need it. I want it."

Jungkook's canine started showing and his nails started growing longer. Jungkook growls loudly making all the other alphas look at him.

"Jungkook, calm down."

"I want it. I want it badly, father."

Jungkook started walking away from the center and sniffling, following the strong scent.

He wants more. He wants the scent. The owner, he wants them all.

He heard loud growls behind him and saw some alphas in their wolf forms.

The scent is driving the alphas crazy, craving for more.

He walks farther while other alphas started running to a certain area.

He didn't transform into his wolf form but being the Alpha's son gives him the advantage over the others.

He saw a wolf approaching a boy curled up on the ground and whimpering. The wolf growled and turned to his human form.

Mate!

Jungkook growls and jumps right behind the other wolf. He violently pulls and throws the wolf away from the whimpering boy.

Just as he throws the wolf, other wolves arrived and growl eyeing hungrily the boy.

"Hnngghhh....p-please."

Mate!

He moved too fast for others to have time to react. Jungkook kneels, grabbing the boy's nape, who only held support on his biceps.

"Aah- nngghh..."

The boy whimpers and moans right after feeling something sharp sink in his neck. A burning sensation spread on his neck.

It hurts. But it feels good.

Jungkook looks around and eyed the wolf earlier.

"Back off, Baro."

He warns in a deep dark voice.

"H-help."

The now marked boy whispers but they all heard it.

Some wolves attempted to approach only to back away after Jungkook growls dangerously with his eyes turning red.

"Leave. I marked him already."

He orders leaving the other alphas retreat.

He then turns to the boy on the ground sobbing and whimpering.

"Hel...help. Hot...too hot."

He remained silent before picking the boy up and his eyes slowly turning bluish again.

"J-Jungkook?"

"Nice to meet you too, mate."

"Mate?"

"Yes, Taehyung. I know you felt it too before I marked you."

Taehyung still whimpering and complaining about the heat grips on Jungkook's shirt.

"Help me. Jungkook..."

"It's killing me too, baby. I guess I can do all the things I told you yesterday now."

==============================

I don't feel like writing smuts now. And this is my first time writing an AU FF so I don't know how to write it in a way you could imagine or feel it soooooo....hehe I dunno but thank you for reading.

And again, no more pt. 3 just in case you ask for it 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

282K 9.5K 14
ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ ᴅᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ ᴍᴏɴᴇʏ ᴛᴏ ᴏᴡᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴇᴏɴɢɢᴜᴋ , sᴏ ᴊᴇᴏɴɢɢᴜᴋ ғᴜᴄᴋs ʜɪᴍ ʀᴀᴡ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪᴅᴅʟᴇ ᴏғ ᴀɴ ᴀʟʟᴇʏ . ❝ ɢᴏᴅ , ɪ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ғᴜᴄᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ᴅᴀʏ...
174K 5.9K 32
'ʜɪꜱ ɪɴɴᴏᴄᴇɴᴛ ʙᴀʙʏ' 2 "ᴛᴀᴇ?"
Teacher By kei

Fanfiction

66.4K 3.3K 52
Taehyung, the science who Jungkook needs to have. {completed}
4.7K 213 12
𝐀 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐟𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐝. 𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝟕/𝟐𝟎