The Destiny's Game-DPO 2

By Abha3006

You believe in me or not..you can't just ignore me....I walk with you on all your en-devours...some fear me... More

Prologue-Destiny Speaks
Meet The BAD Boy
A Different Girl
The Challenger
The Cursed Angel
A Bond Made By Destiny
That First Look
Far Yet Close
Destiny's Pawns
Beautiful Coincidences
We Meet Again...
The Bonds
Love ...Care...Lust
Pain...Hurt ...Confusions
Decision To Be Brave
Trust...Obsession...
The Change In The Story
Growing Darkness
A Date...A Deceit
The Clash
Repentance...Pain
Reconciliation
Disruptions
Melting Ice Queen
Crumbling Walls
Connecting Dots
His World
Love
Silent Confession
Bunny's Tiger
The war with Fear
Love Conquers All
Beauty is The Beast
Thirst for Revenge
Fight for Love
The Ghosts of Past
Declaration Of War
Countdown
The Enemy Strikes
Finally Free
Walking Away..
Broken Beads
The End of The Dark Night
Reconciliation
Epilogue
Author's Note

The Stubborn Juliet

4.9K 331 55
By Abha3006

Destiny ; 'If life throws obstacles on your path, take it as a sign because life believes in you to cross them all'

Melhotra House

On her way back to home, Radhika leaned onto Prerna's shoulder wrapping her arms around Prerna's arm. She felt a stab in her heart , Prerna caressed her face; ''All good'' Radhika nodded giving a small smile ; ''Just tired'' Prerna kept staring at her face; ''Is there something I should know Radhika?''

Radhika blinked; ''No, I am fine'' Prerna wasn't  convinced, her experienced eyes had seen how Arjun's  gaze followed Radhika. As a mother she wasn't fine with it. Prerna pulled her closer; ''close your eyes, will wake you once we are home'' Radhika saw Neil staring at her through the mirror, she turned her eyes away. What should she tell her family, that she wanted the company of the guy who once tormented and scared her. The guy whom her family hated , may be Arjun was right , they should stay away from each other. Once, they reached the mansion, Radhika gave a hug to Nihal who caressed her faced; ''You called me dad, hope you will call me same hereafter'' Radhika smiled like a child; ''I will'' After giving Prerna a hug Radhika fled to her room; ''Nihal, something is wrong. She is tensed''

''That's because , an idiot spoiled her mood. Don't worry , our girl is brave'' Nihal walked off but Prerna's eyes stayed on the way Radhika went; ''Arjun Mehra, you will stay away from my child. Mehra's have no acceptance in my house'' Neil just heard the later part and covered his face in helplessness. He had decided to speak to his parents on Sam. But now looking at his mother's mood , he knew his task is going to be tedious.

Radhika switched off the lights of her room and moved to the balcony, she didn't wanted her family to know that she was awake. She closed her eyes hugging her self; 'Why do I feel this way, why am I thinking about him' Radhika tried blinking away the tears away that had made their way to her eyes . 'Arjun' she whispered his name and started sobbing. 

''Chashni ! open the door''  Radhika wiped her tears, hearing the faint knock on her door. Taking a deep breath, she unlocked the door ; ''Neil ? why are you whispering'' Neil got in the room and locked it; ''Why are you calling me Neil? wait were you crying ?''

Radhika turned her face away; ''No I am not, I had just slept when you decided to wake me up'' Neil rubbed his forehead; ''My love story is going to end before reaching the destination'' He crashed on her bed with a sullen face. Radhika sat next to him; ''Why so''

''Don't know why ? But I just heard Mom saying that no Mehra is allowed in our house. Now what'' Radhika's heart started thudding in fear, did Prerna see her with Arjun. She was scared now, what answer will she give if Prerna questioned her. Radhika shrugged away her thoughts; ''AD, stop worrying , you have me. Together we will find a way'' Neil smiled and pulled her cheek; ''I know, you always make things easy for me'' Radhika smiled; ''Neil, how does it feel being in love''

Neil blinked hearing the unexpected question coming from the girl he thought just to be a kid; ''Why? are you'' Radhika nodded negative; ''No just asked, I watched you and Sam , then Kritika-Zubin so lost in each other. I was wondering, how does it feel to be in love''

Neil smiled wide; ''Magical! Its just one word that describes the feeling. You know when we fought over Arjun, I felt my life falling apart. There was a strange pain in here'' he pressed his chest over his heart ,. ''I felt I won't be able to survive. Birdie , its a feeling wherein you just want to be with that one person, you feel complete content with'' Neil went on as Radhika got the flashes of Arjun from being her predator to her protector. The hug they shared meant more than it looked, his lips on her skin. He meant something to her, she knew he felt that too. Radhika took a sharp intake of breath , clutching the bed-sheet hard on her sides. Neil heard that; ''What's wrong?''

''N..Nothing!'' She stammered. ''Do you have feelings for someone Birdie'' Radhika stiffened as Neil's eyes saw through her emotions , she turned her eyes away; ''Radhika, you can't hide things from me'' 

''I think so , but please don't ask the name. I am yet to figure out my complete feelings'' Neil wrapped an arm around her shoulder; ''Who so ever he is, you get permission when I approve of him''

''You didn't ask for mine regarding Sam'' She shot back. Neil smiled, he realized her feelings were strong; ''yes , because I am the dad here. May be the adoptive one. Sleep little one, I will see you in the morning'' Neil left after tucking her to bed , Radhika knew the path she had opted will be difficult . Neil's voice has authority and a warning together. Lying on the bed she stared the ceiling in the dark. Was it worth letting go something so special, but then what about future of Sam-Neil. She thought and then smiled; ''I will help you two to come together, may be then family agrees for me to be with Arjun'' With a hope in her eyes and smile on her lips , she picked up her phone; 'I haven't given up yet'  With that she closed her eyes to let sleep take over her.

Mehra Mansion

Arjun anyways has lost his sleep but her message took his calmness too, he left his bed and walked out of his room. He felt his choked, Arjun took the stairs in speed. He moved to the garden and stood in the middle of the lawn moving a frustrated hand through his hair. He didn't wanted to complicate things for his baby sister, someone he loved dearly. His past was nothing to be too proud off.But his feelings for Radhika were going deep, he knew if asked for he would fight anyone and anything for her. he had a deep sense of protectiveness for her, even if they couldn't get together he was determined to keep her safe. His mind had started working on a plan to eliminate her tormentors. Rubbing the back of his neck, he closed his eyes recalling her beautiful face, her big innocent brown eyes. The way she pecked his cheek. The way she felt in her arms, as if she belonged there. She kept his request to stay in his arms, he felt all his desires and dreams getting fulfilled that instant .''We will have to stay away for our own Radhika, its good for our families. 

Arjun turned when he heard a giggle , he saw Sam pacing her balcony talking over the phone. He knew she was talking to Neil, she looked happy dreamy.  Arjun smiled, his mind was clear. His sister's smiles were most precious to him in this world , his mind was made up to keep this smile intact. He had to convince 2 families to agree fro this alliance. For Sam's sake.

Sam disconnected the phone blushing, she was on the moon. Neil had promised, that he would discuss with his parents about taking their relationship to next level. Sam did a little dance, she was about to move back to her room when her eyes fell on Arjun, he was pacing in the lawn. She stood there watching her brother who seemed to be lost. Sam knew, Arjun had fallen hopelessly in love with Radhika. She had seen him thinking of all possible ways to keep her safe. Yet, he was not looking for anything in return. 

Sam moved to the garden and sat next to her brother; ''Never thought you would fall so deep Bhai''

Arjun scoffed; ''Yeah! who could believe that a jerk like me can fall so deep.'' Arjun took a deep breath ''Sam, she has moved in so deep that I never had a chance to stop it'' Sam's eyes started watering ''Right from the day I saw her first time in London, then at Edward's party when she gave you her shoes. Then in Mumbai at your college, that little dance she did with me to keep you and Neil safe from my eyes. That fire she created to keep me at bay, till today, I realised now that she was always there, it was just her that I had been thinking about for so many months. It wasn't just attraction, it was madness which turned into love. An undying yield, a wish which would never come true. This  is my punishment for being a jerk for so long'' Sam cupped his face wiping his tears; ''Bhai!! tell her''

''No, she is better without me'' Sam held his hand ; ''Bhai no one can love her the way you do, you can't just let it go without giving a try . Think bhai, if she says yes how beautiful your life could be?''

''You know right, her family wouldn't  agree. I don't want to kill your chances. Plus Neil, he would rather prefer killing me than letting his best friend  chose me'' He replied broken

''Her dad would. Bahi Nihal uncle loves her lot, one word from her and he would stand by her. Bhai just don't lose hope and give yourself  a chance. For me'' Arjun smiled, he ruffled her hair; ''Go and sleep, its 2 in the night. We will talk later about it'' Sam nodded and left, she turned once and stared at Arjun's sitting figure; 'If you won't then I will speak to her , you are my brother and I can't see you in pain'  with this determination she left ARjun alone with his thoughts.

University

After her classes, Sam tried her all to let know Radhika about Arjun's feeling but she couldn't. She feared Radhika's reaction. ''radhika, what do you think about love''

''You are asking me? you yourself are deep down in it '' Radhika asked smiling. Sam gave a sheepish smile; ''what if someone falls madly in love with you''

''What are you talking about Sam'' Radhika asked raising a brow. Just then Sam got Arjun's message . She took a deep breath as she felt stuck in her own plan; ''Bahi is waiting'' Radhika smiled and followed her to the parking. Arjun lowered his eyes as they fell on Radhika, which made her smile; ''Sam Neil is here, he is wanted to speak to you about something'' Sam nodded and left. Radhika took a step towards Arjun; ''How does it feel getting stalked''

Arjun smiled; ''Amazing and by you is like a dream come true '' Radhika took a step closer; ''then why are you running''  Arjun stepped back; ''Radhika, you wouldn't want Neil-Sam pay the price of our friendship'' Radhika smiled; ''don't worry, I will make sure  they are united. Then ?''

Arjun smiled; ''Stay safe '' 

''Radhika, I was waiting for you'' came Neil''s voice ,his scrutinizing gaze moved from Radhika to Arjun. ''I thought why not give you an Sam some free time'' Radhika replied smiling innocently  Arjun didn't miss the naughty smirk on her face. "We should leave'' Neil had a kind of command. ''Coming!!'' Radhika playfully rolled her eyes, moving to Neil she winked at Arjun who couldn't help but grin wide

''Sam I will see you tomorrow morning'' With that Neil dragged Radhika away, she turned again giving Arjun a breathtaking smile. Which Sam noticed; ''I used to think that I was the most intelligent girl . But what I just saw is making me think otherwise'' Arjun laughed he pulled Sam along driving off.

Neil decided to take Sam to a beach instead of joggers park. They strolled hand in hand in silence against the calm waves. Sam was thinking about how to speak to Neil about Radhika-Arjun. Taking a deep breath she took the first step; ''Sanjay is Saral's cousin'' Neil's steps came to a halt, his eyes bored into Sam's; ''How do you know'' Sam wanted to give the credit to her brother, but looking at Neil she felt she should refrain telling him anything right now; ''I used my resources to get detail on Saral's relatives''

''Why you?'' Sam rolled her eyes at Neil's interrogation. ''Because , the day Radhika frantically ran after Saral I saw him getting into a familiar vehicle. Later I saw the same vehicle in the college parking with Sanjay. Hence, I decided to do some R&D'' Neil's features softened and Sam took a deep breath. She realized to was a good decision , not to bring up Arjun's name for now. Neil would have cross questioned her on Arjun's motives and had he guessed what feelings Arjun carried for Radhika, it would result into world war 3. Neil brushed his fingers on Sam's face; ''You amaze me'''Sam blushed. ''Sammy do you have another pair of clothes'' 

Sam blinked; ''Why'' Her eyes widen as she noticed a small mischievous smirk cover Neil's lips; ''Oh No...no..no..no'' All words and protest died in her throat as Neil scooped her up carrying her into the cool waves. Sam squealed wrapping her arms around Neil's neck as he lowered both their bodies into the water.

Somewhere away from the city

''Kidnapping Radhika and injuring Sam. You are moving towards a suicide plan'' Sanjay was worried after hearing Saral's plan. He smirked; ''Don't worry, we attack both at the same time leaving their guards confused and worried. Radhika will be going for her session tomorrow , I have the details of her schedule. We will take her from there, meanwhile we attack Sam when she is on the way to her home from university.

''What about Neil and Arjun?'' Sanjay asked concerned . ''My calculations says Radhika will go alone or with a guard whom we can tackle, she wants to win over her fears. Well, then I will give her a scar which will live for life. Arjun won't be with Sam as he has a meeting with your dad''

Sanjay smirked; ''tomorrow she will learn the lesson for insulting me'' They both smiled evilly at each other, Saral wanted to get hold of Radhika and her wealth. Injuring Sam was a an act of revenge against Neil for  hurting his mother. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Votes and comments please

Next- Radhika's  Tiger

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13K 601 13
"Preeti...kyu ro rhi ho meri jaan main tumhara tha hu aur rahunga" "Ask yourself Prem Singhania khudse pucho" Two souls,Two minds, Two bestfriends...
1.1M 55.9K 63
*Under Editing* [Completed] Book one of 'Childhood Sweethearts Series'. "Neither she can leave him nor everytime it ends with tears" ________________...
12.8K 779 27
Love that binds two people together is altogether a different feeling. Bt what if you fall for the person you never thought of.... This is a story o...
21.6K 2.6K 82
We think that everything is in our hands and especially our present and future which we carefully plan it all together to make it perfect and easier...