Hades & Persephone: Everything

By Froukjeeeeh

The Hades and Persephone story told until all I know of the two is in it. A real romance for Greek myth lover... More

The Kidnap
Warmer
Work
Throne
Taken
All seemed well
Questions
Insecure
The Gardens
Rewrite?

A new home

1.1K 28 7
By Froukjeeeeh

It was odd, looking at the Underworld and realizing that she'd have to stay there, that it was her new home. Persephone, Goddess of Spring, living in the Underworld. Her tears had dried over time, Hades' arms still around her, comforting her. But Persephone looked straight ahead, silent. Her face seemed almost plain, as if someone had masked her emotions. "How can I be a Goddess of Spring, if I'm trapped in the Underworld. In the Kingdom of the Dead?" She asked, hardly expecting an answer. Part of her was angry, Hades could've told her that in advance. Before she swallowed the seeds to seal her faith. Their faith. 

"I do not know." Hades answered truthfully, his hands resting on Persephone's hair. "But you are more than just that. You're Persephone; a person. A Queen, my  Queen of the Underworld."

___________________________________________

Above the surface, Demeter raged. To confirm her suspicions on what happened, she visited Helios, a titan. From his place by the sun he could see everything that happened, and indeed he confirmed it. Demeter's brother Hades had stolen her darling daughter Persephone. But Demeter would gladly fight back for her beloved Kore.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

407K 46.1K 28
"π’šπ’π’– 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 π’ƒπ’“π’†π’‚π’Œ π’Žπ’š 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 π’Šπ’ π’•π’˜π’ 𝒃𝒖𝒕 π’˜π’‰π’†π’ π’Šπ’• 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒔, π’Šπ’• 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 π’šπ’π’–" ...
189K 11.5K 13
"α€˜α€±α€Έα€α€Όα€Άα€€α€œα€¬α€•α€Όα€±α€¬α€α€šα€Ί α€„α€œα€»α€Ύα€„α€Ία€œα€Ύα€―α€•α€Ία€žα€½α€¬α€Έα€œα€­α€―α€·α€α€²α€·.... α€™α€Ÿα€―α€α€Ία€›α€•α€«α€˜α€°α€Έα€—α€»α€¬...... ကျွန်တော် α€”α€Ύα€œα€―α€Άα€Έα€žα€¬α€Έα€€ α€žα€°α€·α€”α€¬α€™α€Šα€Ία€œα€±α€Έα€€α€Όα€½α€±α€€α€»α€α€¬α€•α€«.... α€€α€»α€½α€”α€Ία€α€±α€¬α€Ία€›α€„α€Ία€α€―α€”α€Ία€žα€Άα€α€½α€±α€€...
441K 1.3K 11
Fun wlw sex. Different kinks and stuff, all about trying things. May even include potential plot lines and will definitely include some form after ca...
4M 167K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...