M.O.N.E.Y • viktuuri ✔️

By sinflowered

in which fame isn't kind to teenage celebrity victor nikiforov, and he pays a dark haired boy to make him fee... More

$$$$$
1.| sugar
2.| nicotine
3.| la poésie est dans la rue
4.| party favour
5.| vodka
6.| silk
7.| rosé
8.| chocolate
9.| velvet
10.| cologne
11.| pastel
12.| 1 a.m.
13.| 4 a.m.
14.| 4:01 a.m.
15.| cashmere
16.| 4:02 p.m.
17.| fur
18.| UGH!
19.| blush
20.| jeans
21.| soft
22.| heaven
23.| bubblegum
24.| vanilla
25.| diamond
26.| kiss
27.| eyeliner
28.| angel
29.| caramel
30.| 3 a.m.
31.| 3:01 a.m.
32.| 4 a.m.
33.| love me
34.| fiancée
35.| precious
36.| 5 a.m.
37.| scent
$$$$$
38.| tears
39.| marble
40.| gossamer
41.| 1:46 a.m.
42.| 1:47 a.m.
43.| paris
44.| overdose pt.i
45.| overdose pt.ii
46.| overdose pt.iii
47.| cafuné
48.| concealer
49.| boss
50.| lace
51.| comedown
52.| oxygen
54.| headlights
55.| déjà vu
56.| aftershave
57.| soap
58.| chapstick
59.| white
60.| painkillers
61.| cocaine
62.| lips
63.| afterglow
64.| sex
65.| 1975
66.| water
67.| ice
68.| glass
69.| champagne
70.| blood
71.| light
$$$$$
72.| blue
73.| touch
74.| breathe
75.| marlboro
76.| bedsheets
77.| 1-800-crybaby
78.| skyline
79.| fallingforyou
80.| lingerie
81.| deadroses
82.| watercolours
83.| 1:03 a.m.
84.| 1:04 a.m.
85.| 1:05 a.m.
86.| 1:06 a.m.
87.| wine
88.| 2:09 a.m.
89.| you
90.| smoke
91.| cliché
$$$$$
92.| sweet
93.| lipstick
94.| perfume
95.| me
96.| FOOLS
97.| x
98.| dust
99.| voicemail
100.| sunsetz pt. i
101.| sunsetz pt. ii
102.| bittersweet
103.| tapes
104.| lolita
105.| ocean eyes
106.| ash
107.| je t'adore
108.| chainsmoking
109.| lumière
110.| codeine
111.| bubble bath
112| undo
112.| chateau margaux
113.| intoxicated
114.| fin.
$$$$$

53.| sirens

762 56 74
By sinflowered

"this should be fun, shouldn't it?" celestino smiled, pulling yuri's head back onto his shoulder by his soft dark, dark hair. "your boyfriend gonna carry you away, slut? is that what you fucking think?"

"don't you fucking touch him," victor shouted at the top of his lungs, hitting into the door once more; and although it shook on its hinges, it stayed put.

"this is getting a little boring, isn't it, yuri?" celestino teased, and kissed yuri's bruised, bleeding cheek. yuri tried to wriggle out of his tight grip, and was surprised when celestino pushed him away.

"alright, nikiforov, alright," he chuckled nastily. "that shoulder of yours must be hurting by now, mustn't it? why don't i put you out of your misery?"

"клянусь Богом...motherfucker...i swear...i - "

yuri's eyes widened as celestino unlocked the door to apartment 14, revealing his victor - white shirt, dishevelled hair and angry blue eyes - with chris giacometti by his side, phone in hand.

but when victor nikiforov caught sight of yuri behind the man in the boss suit and heavy boots, and the mess of his soft, delicate face, his blue, blue eyes filled with tears.

"isn't that adorable?" celestino said to chris, having looked at both victor and yuri in turn. yuri saw victor's jaw tense.

"now, victor nikiforov and company," he mocked, "why the fuck are you trying to break down my door on this fine evening?"

victor was shaking; he was so angry that he couldn't stop shaking. his hands were clenched into fists by his sides, and he shook off chris's arm.

"victor, don't - "

but with yuri's damaged, soft, delicate face in front of his eyes, victor punched celestino cialdini and sent him reeling backwards, and ignored chris's shouts to "calm down, the police will be here any minute" and punched the man in the hugo boss suit once again.

"you fucking like to hurt him, huh?" victor shouted, with celestino now pinned down on his back with victor's hands planted either side of his face. "is that what you get your fucking kicks from, huh? sick bastard - "

"victor, the police - "

"my, my," celestino laughed, blood staining his teeth. "i've never none someone to care about a fucking whore so much before."

"he's not my fucking pimp, because i'm not a fucking whore."

and with yuri's damaged torso, damaged back, the blood running down his face and the tears on his soft, delicate, bruised cheeks flicking through victor's mind like a pile of photographs, he brought his fist against celestino cialdini's face once again, and chris's pleas, the humming he could hear from upstairs and the sight of yuri katsuki standing only inches away from him without a word vanished as his hand hit against bone.

god, was victor nikiforov angry at the thought of this man in the boss suit and bleeding nose touching his angel with the soft dark, dark hair

sugar🍭: because he's going to hurt me, victor

yuri katsuki couldn't move from where he stood by the sofa he had seen leo de la iglesia sitting cross-legged on only
minutes ago, in a blue t-shirt and jeans. he couldn't take in the sight of celestino pinned to the floor, celestino bleeding, celestino grunting in pain.

and if it weren't for the pain his body was under, the shock of seeing the man in the boss suit he knew all too well taking the beating yuri wished he had had the strength to do himself and the heroin laced in his bloodstream, yuri could've sworn that he would have smiled.

"fuck," he heard celestino groan, before both yuri and chris giacometti - standing helplessly by the open door, unsure of what to do - jumped as celestino caught the side of victor's face with his own fist, and yuri saw blood streaked against the soft skin that he had longed for.

"ublyudok," victor growled, blue eyes wild as he smeared the blood that tainted his soft, slightly chapped lips. "yuri, get your fucking things, we're going - "

"who the fuck do you think you are?" celestino bellowed, and yuri could hear phitchit's humming get a little louder.

"he's not your fucking property, you son of a bitch," victor spat, before his eyes softened as looked up at yuri's bleeding face and shaking legs. he could still feel the floorboard against the side of his face, the scent of dust and celestino's hands pulling at his jeans.

"go get ready, hey, моя любовь. you hear me, yuri?"

"yuri," he heard a menacing voice say, and only then did he realise that chris had gone down the hall; towards the sound of humming. he looked away from the hallway and up at the eyes he knew all too well, and looked away towards a pair of ocean blue eyes and bloodied lips and the scent of lemon and vanilla; the scent that still clung to the jacket he was wearing, now stained with the traces of his blood.

"yuri," celestino repeated darkly, cracking his fingers that still shone with the heavy gold ribs he was wearing that had cut his cheekbone. "you're gonna try run again, baby?"

"don't you fucking call him that - "

"you know what i'll do, don't you, baby? i mean, like at your pretty little face," celestino whispered in a voice that made yuri shiver, before he stepped forwards so that he was only inches away from him, and ran a rough finger over his bleeding lips and bruised, bloodied, soft cheek.

yuri tried to stop his useless, drowning, drugged body from trembling. he could hear the shaking voice of a boy with caramel eyes down the hall, followed by a thick italian accent, and a mutter of "they'll be here soon, and we'll get you both somewhere safe."

"get your fucking hands off him," victor shouted at the top of his lungs, before he ran at celestino and pushed him into the wall so that he groaned aloud.

"i'll fucking kill you," celestino screamed, grabbing victor by the hair whilst victor punched him in the stomach over and over again. yuri cried out when he shoved victor against the wall so that he groaned in pain and crumpled to the living room floor.

"going to take my prized possession away from me, huh. you're mean, rich boy, even if i say so myself..."

before celestino could kick victor with his heavy boots, yuri used every ounce of strength in his aching body - using every image he had of a boy with silver hair with sugar around his nose, rubbing his tears away and kissing his neck with the scent of pancakes filling the room -  to bring celestino cialdini down the the ground, narrowly missing cracking his head in the table as he sprawled beneath yuri.

"a fucking whore, huh? your little slut, is that right?" yuri breathed, anger making him shake. out of the corner of his eye, he could see victor nikiforov picking himself up off of the floor, coughing and wiping away blood from his soft, slightly chapped lips with the back of his hand. celestino rolled over with groans of pain, leaving the traces of blood on the floorboards from the cuts on his cheeks his victor had inflicted.

"i'm your slut, did you say? fucking pathetic?"

and as his voice raised to a cry of anger, he kicked celestino cialdini in the ribs with all the anger he had, gasping for air from the cloud of heroin and the pain in his body.

celestino groaned louder, and yuri kept kicking him and kicking him, until he was begging yuri to stop.

"how does it fucking feel, huh?" yuri screamed, kicking at him again. "a slut? is that all i am? you gonna hurt me now, are you? come on then - "

he kicked celestino again, although now he couldn't even cry out; all the oxygen had gone from his chest and he was gasping for air.

"fucking hurt me, then. try and fuck me, then. how does it feel, baby, huh?"

he threw victor off of him and kicked at celestino, who was now curled up like a beaten dog - like yuri knew he had cowered from him only minutes again - once more.

"how does it fucking feel?"

before he could do it again, victor restrained him, locking both arms around him so that yuri's anger sunk and was swallowed by the heroin and the pain, and he was too tired to sob against victor's chest as his body willed him to do.

"hey, hey," victor murmured into his hair, holding him tightly as celestino coughed on the ground, specks of blood brightening up the dust-covered floorboards. "you're ok now, yuri, you're ok. c'mon now, you're ok. you're safe with me, and the police are here. listen, yuri, listen."

and yuri could hear the faint shriek of the sirens coming from outside the apartment in the rain-spattered street.

"you're safe now," victor whispered, kissing yuri's forehead and leaving the wisps of blood from his lips on his soft skin. "you're safe with me."

victor held yuri katsuki in his arms as he had longed to do for so long, and at the sound of the sirens getting louder and louder, he murmured into his soft dark, dark hair,

"we've got to go, you hear me? he's - "

victor looked down at the bloodied mess of a man in a boss suit and heavy boots down on the floor and breathed in the scent of bubblegum.

" - not going to hurt you anymore, you hear me? i swear it. but c'mon, sweetheart, the police are here and we've got to go, you hear me?"

he cupped yuri's soft, delicate, bruised face in both of his hands - gently, so as not to hurt him - and yuri nodded, chocolate eyes leaking tears without him blinking.

"w-wait," he stuttered, before running back down the darkened hall, where victor saw that chris was crouched by the base of the stairs, talking to two boys; one of them victor recognised as phichit, the other one younger and foreign looking.

"chris, we've got to go," he called down the hall, as the sirens stopped shrieking. "police are here."

chris nodded and got to his feet, phichit under his arm, the other kid by his side.

"i'll wait with them," chris said, "you go with yuri, ok?"

victor nodded, and headed back into the living room.

"fucking scumbag," celestino growled at him, struggling to get to his feet. victor felt the surge of anger he felt at the sight of this man in the boss suit who had painted his yuri's soft skin red and deep violet, and gave him another hard kick to the ribs that sent him coughing and coughing.

"you should be grateful that the police are here," he hissed at celestino cialdinj, "or else i'd fucking kill you for what you did to him."

victor got up from where he had crouched down to celestino's ear and saw yuri standing by the open door whilst three police officers filed in and chris came to meet them, one of them going over to the bloodied and bruised man in the boss suit to ask him if he was celestino cialdini and that he was under arrest.

yuri had a thin black bag under his arm, and was still in victor's denim jacket that was far too big for him. and victor smiled at him, put his arm around yuri katsuki's slight shoulders and lead him out into his silver mercedes, parked only a metre away from the police car that was flashing a blue light against the dismal grey walls of the block of apartments.

"you're going to be safe with me, yuri," victor said, squeezing his hand and starting up the car. "i promise you, моя любовь."

and victor saw a tired, worn, bruised smile on his angel's soft lips as the car dove away, and victor could see a man in a boss suit with blood on his shirt being lead inside a police car - chris, phitchit and the they boy following behind - and he could hear the shriek of the sirens start up as he and yuri turned a corner and left the ground-floor apartment behind.

i wrote this late at night for y'all so i'll edit tomorrow x
plus ??
have i explained who akio is yet ??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 70 20
Phichit and Yuri work in a food truck that sets up in a park. One day, Phichit bets Yuri on attending a Yaoi café with him. Yuri losses the bet, so t...
39.7K 2.4K 20
It all started with one innocent post on Instagram. I don't know who started it, but someone posted a questionable picture of Victor and I and now it...
1.5K 74 20
//NOT EDITED//POSSIBLE PLOTHOLES//INCONSISTENCIES// There's always going to be a time when you feel unfulfilled. For a young inherited billionaire, G...
73.1K 3.1K 17
Yuuri katsuki is introduced to this famous youtuber, Viktor Nikiforov. ------ Story cover made by: @lilzistrash