English Me!

By pnkhair

"When your relationship for 3 years suddenly ends, you feel like you don't know yourself without the other. Y... More

1: I Did Not Know Then, but This Was the Beginning
2: Meet My Ex, and I Think I Just Started Something Unknowingly
3: Year Old Pity
4: So, This is What I Started Unknowingly
5: Sugar in Your Body
6: What's Cheeky?
7: Pool Shenanigans
8: When Things Blossom
9: And When Things Unfold

Prologue

67 6 10
By pnkhair

When your relationship for 3 years suddenly ends, you feel like you don't know yourself without the other. You'll be wondering what to do when you have free time and then reassure yourself you're a fun person.

We met at university. We were taking the same classes and later found out we were aiming for the same job - to be a programmer. We hit it off and started dating. Everyday was with or at least filled about him. We promised we will graduate together and do the job we dreamt of.

I thought he was my future until he broke it off between us, days before graduation. Later, I realized the way he did it was impersonal, but during that time I didn't even disagree on what he was saying. He said there are so many possibilities out there and that I should be grateful he's letting me explore the world. Surprisingly, I nodded. I was crying but I nodded and said thank you for everything. And that's it. It didn't even took more than 5 minutes and my 3 year relationship was gone.

===

Author's Notes:

Hi! I'm pastelpinkhair and I am new here at Wattpad, so please teach me if I did something wrong. This story has been running in my head for a couple of days and decided to write it down. This is a female character pairing with Suga of BTS as you might have noticed with the tags. But, you don't need to know BTS to read this story (but I do recommend you check them out *winks*). I hope you bear with me and continue to the next part! 

Love pastelpinkhair *hugs*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

824K 33.1K 38
On that fateful Halloween night, Lily and James survived while Voldemort apparently 'marked' Harry Potter as his equal. Aria Potter, twin sister of...
130K 7.7K 93
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
84.2K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
1M 33.4K 79
"π™Ύπš‘, πš•πš˜πš˜πš” 𝚊𝚝 πšπš‘πšŽπš–! πšƒπš πš˜ πš•πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ πš—πšžπš–πš‹πšŽπš› πšπš’πšŸπšŽπšœ! π™Έπš'𝚜 πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’'πš›πšŽ...πšπš˜πš™πš™πšŽπš•πšΓ€πš—πšπšŽπš›πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘...