TomBoy Love <3 (Ray Ray Love...

By MindlessMsPerez

Wassup It's Your Boy Ray Ray!! and i'm from Mindless Behavior But i guess some of ya'll lovely ladies already... More

Tom Boy Love................................. <3
Me And I Don't Know Her Name :P?
What Does She Want ? And Will She Pull Off The Trick........
Vans And Numberz..................
Texting And Emotional Distress!!...........
Keisha Knows........................................
Tamara And Her Talents..............
Keisha's Phone Call...........................
R U In 4 The Tour?
Will My Auntie Let Me Go On Tour.............?
Wardrobes and Grinning :D
The Date xox.
Kissing Beach!! <3 :D
#1 Girl Tour...............................Day 1 !!
Still Day 1 #1 Girl Tour........... Full of Drama And Espanol!
Day 2 #1 Girl Tour..............Ustream,Heart Warming Speeches Cussing And Tears
I Know That Girl! And The Show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What Is He Up To? And HE KNOWS!! :P
Keeping Secrets....................
Near The End Of Day 3 #1 Girl Tour....... The 3rd Show In Phillie.....
Who Was At The Door.............................?
Headaches and Maybe Fear ????
Kamal And Ray Ray's Lil Talk.......................
Arguments And Love xox................. <3 :P
Getting Let Down Leads To Arguments!!
You Think You Know Someone ?
What Don't I Know?
What's Ray's Mom Like? And Bets!!
Fired Up and Trouble.............................
Truth and Disbelief..................................
Making Things Worse !!
How Is Tamara Doin ????????????
Finding Love And Happyness xox
At Ray's Mom's House...........................
The Unexpected :P :O.........................
After Effect.................. :P
Heating Up........................... :D
Kissing And Breathing..............
Caught Or Not?
Who Said What Bout Who ?
Who At Da Door?
Juss The Two Of Us! xox
Arkward Moments xox
Unexpected Arrival.................

Reveiling Secerts................. :L Getting Emotional.......................

2.6K 40 8
By MindlessMsPerez

hey guys now this part isn't very rated r but it is not for children to read (this may scare younger views or maybe affect them in some way) thank you enjoy : 

*then ray ray picks her up and carries her out into the hang out area, Princeton and prodigy look at him as he takes Tamara into the quiet room, shuts the doors and sits on the couch with Tamara on his lap………….*

Ray Ray: “baby u gotta tell! I can‘t take it anymore!” 

Tamara: *jumps out his lap * “Please ray don’t hit me!” *crying*

Ray Ray: “wha….no no no baby! *jumps up and goes it her* I would never hit you! U know that! Look come here *she hesitates before hugging him* what is goin on? Who has hit you?” *holding back his anger so he don‘t scare her*

Tamara: *pulls away from the hug* “I…my mum!”

Ray Ray: “What?! she has hit you? I… has she bruised you?” 

Tamara: “I…. it‘s ok some of them are gone now!” *looks away from him?*

Ray Ray: *shocked, mad..* “what do u mean some of them? She has bruised you! That is child abuse…”

Tamara: “I……. *sits back down on the couch* I still have one or two they bruised worse than the others and I wasn‘t the greatest lil girl I…….” 

Ray Ray: *sits down next to her, wipes her tears away* “baby! That is not a reason to hit your child! If she bruised you that is child abuse!”

Tamara: “I….I no! that ray! But she was still my mum” *bows her head*

Ray Ray: “is that why u were so upset bout before?” *looks at her*

Tamara: *keeps her head down, a tear escapes her eye landing on the floor as she wipes the remains and she sniffs for air…..*

Ray Ray: “baby! Please! Tell me! I don‘t wanna see you like this?!” *pulls her toward him and cuddles her from the side*

Tamara: *looks at him (not crying)* “I was 9! Already living with my auntie, I have since I was 1! My mum was well u no a crack head and yeah I was 9 and my mum was clean… she said she had been for almost 3 weeks and she wanted to take me out for the day so my auntie gave her a chance and told me to call if anything… so it was going well we went for lunch and she brought me a new top….then was about 19:30! The time she was meant to take me back to my auntie‘s when she went in a shop and told me to wait outside…and…then she..” *stops, takes a deep breath*

Ray Ray: “wait wait! She left u outside! By yourself! When u are meant to be home?”

Tamara: *nods * “and then after about 5 mintues I was gonna go in when she came out….. Drunk! And with half a cigarette in her hand, I just looked at her in shame! I didn‘t want my old mum back I wanted to go home then all of a sudden a guy came up to my mum, she knew him and they were talking then he gave her like $500 !! Then she was smiling and came up to me saying she was going out and I had to stay with this man! I wanted to go home I wanted auntie I wanted my big bro kamal, I soon realised that where we were he worked around the corner.. I started screaming his name when the man….he…he grabbed me and put his hand over my mouth and told me not to scream but I didn‘t listen and then everything went black I…”

Ray Ray: “wait! Are you trying to tell me that your mum sold you! To a man! U don‘t know! And he took u away! Let‘s just hope that‘s the only thing he did!” *clenching his fists*

Tamara: “well……..*ray ray looks at him* whe…when I woke up I was in an old warehouse soo confused I was all alone I started screaming and crying for help when that man came in and told me to shut my mouth! And then he started pullin off his belt….I was scared I thought he was going to beat me :’( but it was worse than getting beaten….”

Ray Ray: “ok ok ok baby please don‘t tell me he did what I think me did” *kinda realising his anger… holding back tears*

Tamara: “we……well I was tired to a chair and he untied me and told me I couldn‘t escape because all the doors were locked and windows were covered…. I had to do what he said… he was soo scary h had a deep husky voice which made u shiver when he shouted …… and then he raised his belt toward me, my body was shivering in fear as……… the belt smashed against my side and it was the end of the part where the little thing goes in the hole it caught and painfully scratched my side… I felt some blood…… he beat me 6 times leaving for huge marks/sratches on my stomach and waist then he told he beat me for screaming ……then he… he asked me to take my top off and *hesitates* then to stand against the wall……then he …ca…came over to me he ….he grabbed my arms and held them above my head and told me to be quiet and stay still…….he started…tou….touching me w=I wanted to speak but I was scared he beat me again so I quietly cried *ray ray‘s fists clenched tighter as he started to heat up* when he un buttoned the button on his pants then his hand tried to un clip my bra before it was getting lower and lower i couldn‘t take it I didn‘t like it1 I screamed at the top of my lungs when he said no one would hear me! An…..”

Ray Ray: “he raped you! He raped you didn‘t he!!” *getting up passing back and forth in anger no way was he having this*

Tamara: “ not quite *sitting there calm! But looks like she wants to cry* after his hands were…….moving down I saw a shadow of someone.. Then they swung a punch at the man and the man left the great for 3 seconds before landing on the floor ready to pass out……… it was my brother!! It was kamal !! I ran to him! And hugged his tight crying my eyes out  ! He hugged me back giving me my top which I put back on as the man was getting up and kamal ran over to him and punched him again and again and again then kicked the punched….. He was swearing! I had never heard him swear till them he almost killed the guy when he heard the police siren.. He called them then he picked me up! And walked out the ware house went up to a police man and said he is all yours! Then walked pass the rest of the police and saw our mum in the police car banging on the window I just looked at her in horror and kamal didn‘t even look at her and he took me home..”

Ray Ray: “I‘LL KILL HIM I‘LL KILL HIM!! THAT F*CKING BASTARD HOW DARE HE TOUCH YOU!! F*CKING DICK HEAD IMMA KILL HIM I‘D BEAT HE SHIT OUTTA HIM TOO !! WATCH ME…” *bursting with anger, about to walk out the door*

Tamara: *gets up, runs to him* “ray ray! Babe u gotta calm down *holding his hands* I know your upset and u actually remind me of my brother like this but it happened ok yes I still get up set about it but there is nothing we can do :P please just ….calm down” *feeling his body heat up so much it is kinda burning her hands she knew he was friggin angery*

Ray Ray: “I‘m trying baby! So hard! But I‘m just sooo how could someone do that !! *Tamara tries to speak!* YOU WERE 9!!!!!!!!!”

Tamara: “I know I..” *starts crying…ray ray sees her and pulls her right into his chest! Holding her tight as she does the same, ray starts to calm down…* 

Ray Ray: “it‘s alright baby! Your right it has happened *Tamara cries harder* I promise I ain‘t go let no hurt you like that again! I am so sorry this happened to you…”

Tamara: *raises her head from his chest!* “that‘s exactly what Kamal said after he took me home and it happened!” *slowly smiles*

Ray Ray: *looks at her* “you have a great brother! And it‘s true I… we! Won‘t let anything hurt u babe! ”

Tamara: *smiles cuddles him tight* “u no my brother almost got arrested that night? *ray ray looks at her in shock* mhm! He did, he took me home and I ran to the shower…he told my auntie she was crying and sooo angry with my mum she came to check on me I had like almost a 2 hour shower scrubbing myself making sure my skin was super clean! Then when I came out I put long pj‘s on and fluffy slippers and ran downstairs to my brother sitting on the couch and I cuddled him tight.. He hugged me holding back tears! I was glued to him I fell asleep on him when there was a knock at the door it was police my auntie answered it they said that he was going to be arrested she beating up that man and breaking his arm and 4 of his ribs! He tried to put my on the couch my arms were around his neck and I wouldn‘t let go! Then I woke up and jumped off him and ran to the police woman‘s leg begging, crying not for them to take my brother away because he saved me and that he was a good boy and he would behave, the police woman was almost in tears… she knew my story and she got me off her leg and picked me up, I was still begging her she said to my brother is this your sister bless her she is so cute then she looked at me a 9 year old girl with messy curly hair a red puffy face full of tears, blue and pink long sleeve and bottom, bunny pjamers and pink fluffy bunny slippers to match she was going to cry she looked at me and said u really do love your brother don‘t you and u no he did a good thing today? Then I nodded really fast! She laughed and said to me: if you promise me that your brother will be a good boy! And not get into anymore trouble!………..We won‘t take him away then I jumped and cried whilst giving her and other police man a huge hug and kisses on the cheek before running to my brother who picked me up crying hugging my tight holding me in his arms thanking the police for this and kissing me when I looked at him crying, I said I loved him and he said he loves me too then he wiped my tears and I copied him wiping his with my small hand then I hugged him again, the police had left! And I feel asleep on his chest and with him! For the next two months thanking god I was ok and still had my amazing brother”

Ray Ray: *crying* “w…wow…”

Tamara: “ray! Are u cryin?” *looking at him wiping his tears*

Ray Ray: “n..no! ” *trying to wipe his tears away but she already saw them*

Tamara: *sits on his lap, kisses him on the lips* “I love you Raquan! I.. dunno what I‘d do without you……..”

Ray Ray: “I love you too Tamara! Don‘t worry I ain‘t going anywhere baby!” *kisses her head and cuddles her tight..*

*when they end up falling asleep together………………..*

  .............................................................. (1 comment for more guys!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

438K 21.8K 47
Time was standing annoyingly still and I think I may have forgotten how to properly breathe. "Panda you have to come sit down pacing is not going t...
96.6K 4.3K 33
Hurt her. I know better than to listen to the voices in my head. You know you want to. But sometimes.... It just gets hard to ignore them. Slap her...
717K 16K 128
(short chapters) He was like the Devil but his beauty on the outside made me weak. His whole being made me weak and I have no idea why. I hate him so...
3.2K 97 22
( Your Name) you have red hair,you are a redbone,you have chinese bangs, big butt , big boobs,your 15,you moved from new york to L.A ,you go to a new...