Heaven

By violet0gold

"Once, there was a devil and an angel, who fell deeply in love with one another. Something so rare and beauti... More

Heaven
Heart
Hope
Hell
Healing
Half
Hurt
Home
Bad
Break
Missing
Most
Night
Never
Destroyed
Damaged
Danger
Beast
Broken
Bruised
Blurred
Battered
Freedom
Feeling
Forever
Fur
Freak
Praying
Protecter
Perspective
Wild
Wicked
Wonder
Wherever
Wisdom
Wolf
Authors Note

Promise

20 0 0
By violet0gold

" sorry if your star struck, blame it on the star dust - if there's a heaven we don't care if we get in."

I giggle out as Ben lifted me off my feet and spun me around before placing me back on the ground. I grab his hand tightly in mine when I go stumbling backwards.

He helps me steady myself when Skeeter walks over while grinning, "What's going on over here?" She asks while raising an eyebrow, Silas stood behind her smirking.

I pull away from Ben and stand next to him tensely while staring at them, "What would make you think something was going on? Can't two human individuals dance together without anything going on?" I ramble out, feeling my face burn.

They laughed out and I felt Ben place his hand softly on my back, rubbing his thumb back and forth. He knew my revers were shot.

It's crazy that this guy makes me want to murder him but hug him at the same time. He drive me up the wall.

"Haters stand over there, he's a wonderful dancer," I say and Graylen laughs lightly.

She twists her hair around her fingers while Silas chuckled out, "Better be treating her right," He says, looking at Ben with a stern expression.

I cough out, "Same goes for you," I reply while looking at my brother, we shared knowing looks before nodding.

We didn't have to speak to hear each other.

He shook his head before guiding Graylen away, he gives me a head nod before walking through the students.

I turn around, noticing Ben was now much closer than I anticipated. I look up at him and bat my eyelashes, "Hello there," I say, grinning.

He wraps his arm back around my waist and grabbed my hand in his free one, spinning us around as the music changed again.

There was this warmth between us, I could do this all night. Just dancing with him, it seemed so silly but he was gentle.

For a murderous beast he was surprisingly gentle.

I placed a hand on his shoulder and let him guide me around, it felt like it was just us here. When I looked up at him he was already staring down at me.

When our eyes connected everything went silent around us and it felt like we were the only people in the room.

My head was a mess of thoughts and I felt my body tense slightly, I look down at his lips before back up to his eyes.

He spun me outwards, catching me by surprise - causing me to yelp out. He chuckles at me and sways us back and forth.

"May I intervene?" A voice asks and I look over to see Asher standing there grinning.

I laugh out and Ben rose an eyebrow, "Just for one dance, and than I'll return her back to you," He says, grabbing my hand and pulling me away before Ben could protest.

He growled behind us and Asher pulled me to his chest, "You promise you'll be careful tonight?" He whispers and I shot him a deadpanned look.

"Of course! Just because he's a murderer doesn't make him a bad guy!" I whisper out harshly, my brother shot me a look telling me to stop while I was at it.

I grumble, "He's actually a good guy is what I'm trying to say," I snap out, playing with one of my curls, "He may not show it much but he does slightly care and he might even have a heart," I say.

Asher spun me around while shaking his head, "He's still dangerous Iliana," He says sternly, sending me that brotherly look.

I shook my head, "You don't understand Asher, we're all dangerous," I retort and he spun me outwards but instead of being pulled back in someone grabs my hand and spins me into their chest.

I let out a sigh of relief when I met Bens eyes, "My hero," I say sarcastically, placing a hand on his chest.

His chest rumbled as he chuckled, "You remind me of a rainbow," He whispers.

My eyebrows knit forward and I look up at him with a questioning look, "Because I'm so colourful?" I question out.

He shook his head, "Because even if you mess up bad, you always come out of it still shining. Your the bright light after a hurricane, the rainbow after it rained." He says.

I was rendered speechless and that doesn't happen often for me.

I stand up on my tippy toes and kiss his cheek before pulling away, "I'll be back!" I say, heading towards the restroom without looking at him.

I shook my head stoping mid step when I heard a faint whisper echo through the room, spinning around I narrow my eyes, searching for whatever made that sound.

"Want to play a game?"

I felt shivers run down my back, I head out towards the back doors that led outside. I push them open and step outside. The cold air nipping at my bare skin.

"Come on Della."

I froze in my spot, "Who's out there?" I snap, feeling something inside of me rumble around.

"It's called you run while I chase you!"

I hear a loud bang and take off, kicking off my heels while running into the woods bare foot. I heard it behind me chasing me, it's deep laughter taunting me.

I cry out and push myself harder, making my legs go faster as I take off through the dark night. Of course when everything was going perfect something bad had to happen. Why didn't I just ignore the voice.

I would still be dancing right now if I never left Bens side.

Grumbling out I trip over a tree branch and land on the ground hard. Idalia was going to kill me once she seen the dress.

I spun around when I hear tree branches cracking and my eyes met with a pair of glowing yellow ones.

"What do you want?" I snap out, my voice crackling.

Deep laugher echoed through the woods and I've never felt fear like this before.

"I want you and the power you posses," The deep voice dragged out.

I had to calm my heart rate before it exploded, it was clouding my judgement and I had to push the fear away.

"Why?" I cried out, standing to my feet.

There was this heavy gurgling behind me and I turned fast in my spot.

"Because the powers you have are unnatural and powerful."

I felt my stomach churn and chewed my bottom lip to keep from crying out, there were these crazy thoughts dancing around my head and it wasn't helping.

"No," I snapped, standing there with my arms outstretched, fire dancing from my finger tips.

I felt the air pick up and thunder clapped through the sky, it started to downpour and my curls were now wet messes.

"I'm not that tasty," I add on while snickering out. If I showed no fear maybe I could anger it enough to leave me alone.

A terrible plan really

"I taste like bitter coffee beans and bad decisions," I call out in a mocking tone but it was probably true.

I laugh under my breath, I was absolutely crazy. My one night where I could be a normal teenage girl and I end up in the woods with a dark faceless creature that wants to eat me.

I walk around and feel the wind pick up higher, almost to the point where they could knock down trees. Lightening flashed through the sky and I stood there unmoving, fire dancing around me as it poured harder.

"What are you?"

The voice held curiosity but I was becoming angry, my sister was going to kill me because I ruined her dress.

I snap my fangs out and scream out into the night, letting my growl pierce through the quiet forest.

"I'll give you one chance to leave me alone before I put you down," I snap out, hissing under my breath.

Adrenaline pumped through my veins and I felt my anger rise. Something moves past me fast and slashes at my side.

I cry out loudly while placing a hand over my wound, there were three slash marks.

Hissing out I scream again, the figure comes around me again when I rush forward and sink my teeth into the figures neck.

I was shoved off and tumbled backwards when the creature walked forward, showing himself.

He wasn't a ghost but he knew they would get me outside.

"Who are you?" I question, realizing my eyes were glowing and I was flashing my fangs still.

His eyes widened slightly, "I'm surprised you've never seen a demon before," He says and I growl out.

I throw myself at him and take him down to the ground, his eyes went completely black and I gasped out lightly.

He kicked me in my side where I was bleeding from, causing me to fall off of him. He pins me down while grinning maliciously at me.

"It's going to be fun killing you, all you are is an abomination," He seethed out.

I claw out his throat, "And you're any better," I snap, slashing at his throat while sinking my teeth into his skin.

I remember not to drink his blood since I don't want the whole poison thing to happen.

"I warned you," I whispered down at the dead demon.

I stumble around a bit and felt my head spin, I think I might've swallowed some blood because I didn't feel the greatest at the moment.

My legs give out and I fall to the ground, crying out when I shake my head. I roll over onto my back while whimpering, "Benjamin!" I cried before lying my head back.

My eyes bob shut and rain poured down on me as I lied there in aching pain. Darkness consuming me whole.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 271 45
"He was the definition of what you call bad, he smoked, he broke the law, he drove too fast for his own good.He didn't care because no one taught him...
868K 15.8K 24
Isabella, The definition of innocence The light in everyone's darkness The only one pure enough to save a monster herself But who knows? What if sh...
1.1M 24K 30
"I want to go back to my old ways." Ezra said in a monotone. It felt like he held no emotion. I stood dumbfounded not knowing what to do? "I tried yo...
4.1M 125K 48
"You're atheist," I remind him. "You don't believe in god." "I believe in you," He murmurs, letting the cigarette hang from his lips. "I believe in w...