Nothing To Fear ....

By Starelf555

Black Veil Brides are in rural Virginia, looking for some quiet time for writing songs, and maybe laying down... More

Not Gonna Happen !
Chance Of Freedom
Let's Play
Prey
Unwanted Gifts
The Hunter Becomes The Hunted
Nature Walk Gone Wrong
Call For Reinforcements
Rallying The Troops
More Guts Than Common Sense
Serious Connections
"You Don't Know The Half Of It"
Caught On Camera
Everyone Has Secrets
Watching And Waiting
Rude Awakening
Road Hazard
Ultimate Adrenaline Junkie
Council Of War
Racing The Storm
Unexpected Guests
Theories
What The Hell ... ?
This Is A Test
Candid Conversations
Backup Plan
Unsettling News
Taking Action
Rescue Mission
Battle Plans
Turning The Tables
Urgency
Sweet Taste Of Terror
This Place Is Evil
Get Out Of My Way
It's Now Or Never
It Stops Now
I'm Still Here
Corrective Measures
You Can Go Home Now
Back To Normal?

It

371 40 29
By Starelf555

BORED .....

IMPATIENT .....

HUNGRY ........

      These were the thoughts going through it's head, as it roamed the limited confines of its prison. It had been here for so very long, with nothing to entertain it.

      It still cursed itself for allowing this to happen. It was so much more powerful than these puny beings that provided it with entertainment, and nourishment. How had one of them managed to trap it in this place? How long had it been trapped here, as the weaklings reckoned time? How long since anyone had come here? Even the animals avoided this place.

      In some ways, it thought, the animals were so much more intelligent than humans. They trusted their instincts, instead of acting upon "logic". They knew that injury from broken glass, or a weak floor, or sickness from a rusted nail, were not necessarily the only dangers inherent in old , abandoned places such as this one. They felt its power, and they stayed away. It could not leave this place, could not hunt, but if they entered, they would be vulnerable.

      It raged at its own impotence. It was trapped here unless someone came, and provided it with a means of escape. It still had a limited awareness of the surrounding area, and it knew that more humans were nearby, yet still no one came. Its power was limited by the containment, it could not use its power to lure them, could not call on other creatures for aid.

      It could only wait, and hope that someone would come. The sooner the better, for it was so bored. And so .... very ..... HUNGRY!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 104 58
Rain Parker is going to meet her favorite band-Black Veil Brides. What will happen/change after she meets her heros? 1K reads as of September 30, 201...
1.3K 47 25
Two girls who are best friends travel to America for their holiday and become friends with the band Black Veil Brides. The lead singer falls for one...
1.5K 111 22
Seventeen year old Valeri Johnson, or Val, or Ri is kind of in an awkward point in her life. In the middle of depression and somewhere close to peace...
5.6K 128 31
Aly Sophia Caitlyn, 18 years old student is bullied and doesn't have freedom at her house.. And in secret self harms. One night runs away to go to a...