Dear Rachel, i love you (e.g...

By cupcakesandhazza

"You changed me in ways I didn't know were possible." More

1. He's no good
2. I don't date
3. Octopus?
4. Shower now
5. Empty inhalers
6. He hurt you
7. Your distraction
8. I didn't mean to fall in love tonight.
9. Someone will love you
10. Its not that easy
11. Relax for gods sake
12. In his embrace
13. So whipped
14. Where am I
15. Scuba divin
16. Eat's your heart out
17. Take her upstairs
18. What if?
20. You're the reason
21. Parkwood drive
22. High school kids.
23. My other half
24. Dear rachel, i love you.

19. Are the rumors true?

11 1 7
By cupcakesandhazza

Rachel's POV

"Breaking news! Singer songwriter Mak Marie has confirmed pregnancy to Singer boyfriend Jack Gilinksy!" I dropped her the knife that I was holding and let it fall to the ground, thankfully missing my foot.

"What the fuck!" I shout as Grayson comes running down the stairs.

He comes over and kisses my cheek. "Hey sis, what's up." Ever since Mak left for tour, Grayson and I became very close, we had both lost someone really important to us. So we just kinda bonded over it.

"Rach? Everything okay." He asks grabbing an apple and bitting into it.

"So Mak! There's rumors about you being pregnant with your boyfriend, jack gilinksy's baby! Are the rumors true?" The interviewer questioned a frowning makeely.

Grayson snapped his head towards the tv listening in.

Makeely looked out of the cameras distance to look at somebody, then looked to jack who was sitting next to her and he nodded squeezing her hand.

"Yes the rumors are true." He breathed out. She looked like she was going to cry.

I gasped and I heard Grayson throw away his apple and run back up the stairs.

"Gray wa-" I tried stopping him but he was gone.

I groaned and pulled my phone out when the interview ended.

I pressed on makeely's contact and pressed call.

"Hello?" Her soft voice answered.

"Makeely what the fuck! You're pregnant with jack's baby?" I screamed into the phone. I can sense that she flinched at my tone of voice.

"Rach it's not what you think I-" I scoff cutting her off.

"You fucking confirmed it makeely! Grayson was watching it with me. God makeely he locked himself in his bedroom!" I screamed.

"Makeely hang up!" A voice said in the background of the phone call.

"Keels you gotta hang up." I heard gilinskys voice.

She sniffled. "Rachel I have to go. I'm sorry. Tell gray I'm sorry." Before I could answer back the line went dead.

The fuck?

Makeely's POV

I had no choice. My management said it would be good for the public. Right, because lying to billions of people about me being pregnant with my boyfriend is good for the public.

I sighed and jack squeezed my thigh.

I opened up my phone and scrolled through my Camera roll looking at old pictures.

The first picture was of us in a field when we went to visit jersey right before I left for tour.

I laughed looking at the second one. I put her in a shopping cart and Ethan had taken pictures.

The third picture was when I had first met Rachel. We went on a hike through the mountains one day.

I chuckled sadly at the fourth picture. It was when we had a sleepover at rach and i's house and the boys crashed there.

The last picture was the last picture I took with Rachel before I left. We were at a party a week before.

It got harder and harder to scroll through my camera roll, specially when it got to Grayson and i's photos.

I smiled sadly at all of the picture until I got to the last one. A picture of us hugging at the. Airport.

I let a sob out and jack looked at me worriedly.

"I miss him jack. He heard about the baby on the news and he believes it." His eyes were laced with sadness as he nodded taking my shaking body into his strong arms.

"Keely I promise you, we'll get this all figured out. We can fix this." He soothes rubbing my back. I hiccup and nod sadly.

Jack and I both broke up with our lovers when got intonation he business so we both feel each other's pain. I felt connected to him in a way.

"Keels..." he whispers in my ear and I nod slowly. I was laying in his arms in the dressing room of the Ellen show.

"I um." He moves his head closer to mine.

My mind is racing. What would grayson say? What would grayson do if he knew?

"Fuck it." I muttered before crushing my lips to his.

I felt him smile into the kiss when I felt a camera go off.

I pulled away from jack to see Lola. She was holding my phone in her hand.

"Lola please don't." Her eyes were filled with sadness but this was part of her job.

She typed onto my phone and then quickly locked it.

She handed me my phone back and I sighed.

I unlocked my phone to see We're Lola posted the photo. She posted it on Snapchat.

It was weird how the picture turned out. I had never seen my smile look so real ever since I left my family.

What was going on?

________________

Hope you liked it.

Dedicated to InternetGirl8826 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 3.9K 33
"I don't deny that he changed me, but could I change him?"
740K 15.7K 49
" what are you doing, grayson? " " hmm, I told you that you didn't want to know what would happen if you came here, babygirl "
83.2K 1.2K 31
Tell me why I can't seem to face the truth. I'm just a little too not over you. copyright @bootlegrayson
110K 6.2K 48
I thought I knew you but turns out I don't.