22. High school kids.

My eyes slam open as my body jerks up in bed, sweat dripping from the side of my facing and resting lightly on my chest. It was just a dream.

Ethan was laid next to me, his eyes shut softly, he looked at peace. I smiled at his cuteness but stopped to look at my phone when it buzzed on the bedside table.

I picked it up to see Grayson had tagged me in something.

@Graysondolan: scute😪

I laughed at his post, liking it and going through my other notifications.

When I saw nothing interesting I slowly got out of bed, trying my very best not to wake a very sleepy Ethan.

I slipped my feet into my favorite slippers and walked out of the room.

"Morning rach!" Grayson smiles brightly as I walk into the large kitchen. It never seizes to amaze me how beautiful this house was and how amazing  Mak did on finding this house.

"Morning, where's Mak?" I smiled back. He took a sip of his black coffee, his eyes averting to the the staircase that led to mak's dance studio.

"I'm still alive but I'm barely breathing." The music sounds as I walk down the stairs opening the door to reveal the studio.

Mak didn't seem to notice me so I just walked over to the seats in the corner watching her body move across the floorboards.

When the song ended I started to clap. Her choreography amazing me. She jumped a little obviously not knowing I was there until now. She laughs lowly before taking bows.

"Very great as always." I smile and she nods in thanks, taking a sip of her cold water and wiping her sweat from off her forehead with a towel.

"You wanna do something today?" I question and Mak looks at me.

"Just us two. A girls day." I add on and she smiles lightly.

"What'd you have in mind." She says her breathing starting to slow down its pace.

"Like maybe a shopping day?" I suggest and she nods happily.

"Sounds amazing." I was confused as to why she was so happy but I wasn't complaining, I loved seeing her happy.

"Just let me run over this dance a couple times more and take a quick shower and get ready. We can leave at like 11." She suggests and I nod.

"How long have you been working on this, this morning?" I question and she laughs.

"I woke up at around 4am. I couldn't sleep much." She explains and I look at her in sympathy but she smiles waving it off.

"I'm gonna go get ready myself then." I say and she nods before going back to working on her dance.