6. | STORM - stiles stilinski

By filteredthots

"real feelings don't just go away." i would suggest you read SKYLAR, STRONG, SPIRIT, STRIKE and SPECIAL befo... More

hey
cast
1. just remember
2. what the hell is a stiles pt. 2
3. keep it down old guy
4. because you were tearing her wallpaper
5. all of beacon hills heard that
character ask
answers to your questions!!
6. the only one left behind
7. phantom wife
8. werewolf freezy pop
9. i don't play baseball
10. 41 hours
11. i need paris
13. right place wrong ms martin
14. because theres a hole in her head
15. not a dumb one
16. homicidal guinea pig
17. render unconsious
18. getting very far with this converstation
19. i dont have time for games
20. everything and more
stilinski family cast
21. 4 years
202 reasons to love stiles & skylar
best scott and skylar moments
best payton and skylar moments
best derek and skylar moments
surprise chapter!
another surprise chapter!

12. even you can freeze solid

1K 20 6
By filteredthots

they went back into the woods and scott was running. but he wasn't just running, he looked like he was trying to run away from something.

"we can still catch him." malia said.

"catch who?" scott asked turning to look at the girls.

"the killer. what are you thinking about?" malia asked him.

"getting the bullet to argent." scott said.

"even if he's the one who fired it?" malia asked as the three of them walked up to him.

"especially if he's the one. do you hear that?" scott asked.

"heartbeats?" malia asked.

"how many?" skylar asked them.

"a lot of them. they're here." scott said.

"who?" lydia asked.

"hunters. run." scott said as he began to run.

"scott, wait!" malia shouted as the three girls ran behind him.

"scott!" skylar shouted.

scott ended up being stuck in the middle of the sheriffs department standing around him, pointing their guns at him. skylar noticed scott wolfed out and started growling. he started to attack one of the deputies and skylar recognized it as sheriff stilinski. scott stopped once he realized who it was and got off of him.

"everybody, stay back. it's just a kid." sheriff stilinski said.

"what's wrong with his eyes?" one of the deputies asked.

"you heard the sheriff. stand down." parrish said.

"now, put your gun down." amy told the other deputy.

lydia, skylar and malia ran over to scott and he had a look of guilt all over his face. once all the deputies started walking away, sheriff stilinski walked over to the group.

"i'm really sorry. you don't think they saw anything, do you?" scott asked.

"no more than they're used to." amy said looking down at the body of the hellhound.

"you wanna tell me what happened here?" sheriff stilinski asked.

"he's a hellhound." parrish pointed out.

"a dead hellhound." malia corrected making lydia glare at her.

"yep, got that." noah said.

"well, i don't get it. i didn't think you could kill a hellhound." parrish said.

"looks a lot easier than we thought." malia said making skylar glare at her this time.

"you got anything you wanna add?" sheriff stilinski asked scott.

skylar noticed scott put the bullet in his pocket. he wasn't going to tell him.

"yeah... i don't think it was just any bullet." scott said.

"i hope not." parrish said.

they all got in malias car and dropped off scott at his house. he let out a sigh and the girls were all wondering the same question.

"why didn't you say anything?" skylar asked.

"why didn't you say anything?" scott replied making them all look at him.

"why didn't either of you say anything?" malia asked as everyone turned to her.

"wait, was i supposed to say something?" malia asked.

"none of us said anything because of argent, and none of us are going to say anything until we talk to him. everybody good with that?" scott asked as malia and skylar nodded.

"as long as we talk to argent soon. immediately, would be preferable." lydia spoke up.

"premonition?" malia asked.

"yeah. the one with the screaming, and people killing each other?" lydia asked.

"that would be the one." skylar said.

"first we find argent." scott said getting out of the car and walking back to his house.

-

lydia was at skylars house. they had just got back from the hair salon, skylar had dyed her hair brown again. the two were hanging out while scott and malia went to find argent. lydia was sitting on her bed while skylar sat in her computer chair. skylar looked down at her phone and noticed she had a text from stiles.

stiles 💙
hey babe how's your day going :)

skylar 💜
good i guess
hbu

stiles 💙
good, hey are you okay?

skylar 💜
i'm fine. i just miss you

stiles 💙
i miss you too
i can't wait to come home and see you

skylar 💜
we will see each other soon, just make sure you're safe

stiles 💙
you don't have to worry about me, as long as you're safe i'll be okay
i have to run to class but facetime tonight?

skylar 💜
of course baby. i love you ❤️

stiles 💙
i love you too ❤️

"you know stiles isn't gonna wait forever." lydia spoke up.

"i know, i know. we just can't leave, not yet." skylar replied.

lydia looked over to her pillow and saw a red flannel sitting on it. lydia knew that it wasn't hers considering she had looked through her closet since freshmen year. skylar never owned flannels.

"skylar? who's flannel is this?" lydia asked motioning to it.

"it's stiles' he gave it to me to help me sleep at night." skylar replied as lydia gave her a sad smile.

lydia could tell by the look in her eyes that she missed stiles terribly.

"and does it?" lydia asked her.

"well, it's not the same as when stiles is beside me but, it helps." skylar replied with a small smile.

"skylar, he really cares about you. he loves you a lot." lydia told her making her smile.

"i really love him too. the only reason i told him to go away to college was so i knew he was safe." skylar admitted.

"stiles told me not to tell you something but i'm not sure i can keep it to myself." lydia said making skylar raise an eyebrow.

"spill your guts, martin." skylar said making lydia smile.

"okay, okay. so, before he left for virginia, he told me and scott something that he didn't want us to tell you." lydia began making skylar raise her eyebrows wanting her to continue.

"what did he tell you guys?" skylar asked her.

"he told us that he was planning to purpose to you once you get to the east coast. he didn't go in detail but he's so in love with you." lydia said making skylar look down and blush.

"aw! you're blushing." lydia said smiling.

"well yeah, i just found out that the guy i had a crush on since the 5th grade wants to purpose to me." skylar said but she noticed lydia had a strange look on her face.

"lydia?" skylar asked as lydia looked up at her.

"do you hear that?" lydia asked her.

"hear what?" skylar asked.

"that beeping." lydia replied.

-

skylar was with lydia while they talked to parrish. lydia kept hearing a beeping noise and she couldn't figure out what it was. parrish slide his keycard into the door making it beep. skylar knew what lydia was hearing, she pictured it in her head it looked kind of like a place she'd been before.

"is that it? the sound you heard?" parrish asked.

"no, it's something else." lydia replied.

"it could be any kind of public facility. a hospital, a fire station, or..." parrish said trying to think of another one.

skylar remember hearing that beep when she touched a spider web yesterday. it reminded her of when valack took her. she knew where the beeping was coming from.

"or a mental institution." skylar said making parrish sigh.

"don't say it." parrish said.

"eichen house." lydia said quietly.

"the card readers on the doors?" parrish asked as lydia nodded.

"it's the closed unit." lydia told him.

"you're not going back to eichen." parrish told her.

"then i'll go." skylar told him.

"you're not going either, and you're definitely not going anywhere near the closed unit. both of you." parrish told them.

"what if there's a connection to the... dead hellhound." lydia said whispering the second part.

"what if you go there again and someone tried to kill one of you? which, by the way, skylar, happens every time you go in there!" parrish told her making skylar roll her eyes.

"look, it's our only lead." skylar told him.

"i'm not letting either of you near that place. i know if stiles were here he wouldn't let you anywhere close to there." parrish told them.

"then you come with us." lydia suggested.

"or... i can go alone." parrish said grabbing his jacket.

skylar and lydia exchanged a look and both rolled their eyes. it looked like they'd spend the day hanging out with skylars mother for the day.

"now, you two should be in massachusetts." amy told them.

"well mother, maybe i just don't wanna leave my wonderful family." skylar said with a shrug as she sat down beside her.

"i don't buy that for a second." amy said with a chuckle.

lydia sat next to skylar and they both started to look through her current case files.

"wow, guy in blue truck found sleeping in parking lot after hours." lydia read making skylar laugh.

"let me see." skylar said picking up the file.

"no, let me see." amy said grabbing the file out of her daughters hands.

"don't you girls have anything better to do?" amy asked them.

"nope." they said in unison.

"this is gonna be a long afternoon." amy muttered.

it turned to nightfall and parrish still hadn't returned. skylar got a reminder on her phone telling her that it was her last day before leaving for massachusetts with lydia. she also saw a text from stiles.

stiles 💙
don't forget it's your last day to pack today!! i need you on the east coast with me (and away from beacon hills)

skylar smiled and decided she'd facetime him. it took him two rings before he answered.

"hey, babe." stiles said and she noticed he was in his dorm room sitting at his desk.

"hey, how was your first day?" skylar asked him.

"well, i may or may not have already made a bad impression on the teacher, so.." stiles began making her giggle.

"you're an idiot." skylar said shaking her head.

"really?" stiles asked her raising an eyebrow

"i'm 99% sure." skylar replied looking into the camera.

"well, i'm 100% sure that you're beautiful." stiles replied looking at his lovely girlfriend. skylar couldn't help but blush.

"hey, you dyed your hair! i like it." stiles told her as she smiled.

"thanks, look, the reason i called you was to tell you i'm not leaving beacon hills just yet. but i promise you, i'll be on the east coast with you as soon as i possibly can." skylar told him.

"is everything alright?" stiles asked with concern laced in his voice.

"yeah, yeah. everything's fine. don't worry about it, babe." skylar replied.

"okay, well i've got to go. but i love you." stiles said blowing her a kiss. 

"i love you too, stiles." skylar said as a small smile made its way on her face.

when skylar hung up, she noticed lydia was holding a walkie talkie. when she heard the noise from it, she closed her eyes and all she could see was parrish locked in a room at eichen.

"even you can freeze solid, deputy parrish. you should be chilling, now." she heard someone say.

"wait!" parrish shouted.

-

lydia drove over to eichen house with skylar. they were both a little scared considering the last time they were here, they almost died. skylar knew that if stiles were here, he would not approve. that's why she wasn't going to tell him.

they walked over to the entrance and they both looked at each other.

"you sure?" lydia asked skylar and she nodded and opened the gate.

they held hands as they walked inside the building and went down to the closed unit. they saw that the door was opened and they went inside.

"hello?" lydia said.

"is anyone here?" skylar asked.

they kept walking slowly until the door shut behind them. lydia and skylar jumped and looked behind them. skylar was having flashbacks to when she was previously here.

what did you do to me?

her and lydia were remembering everything that happened to them. they were terrified.

"jordan?" lydia said as they both froze in place.

they started to run back to the gate. they couldn't do it. lydia pulled on the door but it wouldn't open. skylar started yelling out for help but no one was there. then their fear went away. they knew parrish was in trouble and needed their help.

they both turned back and went down the hall of the closed unit. they stopped when they saw a man holding a gun at parrish's head. lydia used her scream to push the man back while skylar quickly went over to parrish. the man was going to freeze parrish.

-

once parrish was safe, skylar and lydia met up with scott and malia at scotts house.

"he killed every supernatural in the closed unit? all of them?" scott asked.

"he said he couldn't see it any other way." lydia said.

"well, i've got another way, you don't kill everyone." malia said.

"i think he was afraid." skylar said.

"the wolves, the rats. it keeps coming back to the same thing, fear." scott pointed out.

"but what is everyone afraid of?" malia asked.

scott looked down and thought for a second. he put down the bullet that they had found and placed it on top of the table and looked back up at skylar, lydia and malia.

"us. we don't know, what fear will do to somebody. it can change them, they'll look at us differently, they'll do things that they haven't done before." scott said.

"people can be so stupid." malia said.

"they're not stupid, they're scared." lydia replied.

"they're scared people will do things that you wouldn't believe." scott said.

-

skylar and lydia were hanging out while they were on video chat with stiles when they received a call from caleb asking for help. brett had went missing and they needed to find him. they wanted skylar and lydias help to find him.

skylar and lydia went to the school and met up with caleb, mason and corey. lydia was sitting down at the table looking at a flame while skylar was trying to concentrate with her eyes closed.

"you alright?" corey asked mason.

"yeah, why?" mason asked him.

"just checkin." corey replied.

"no, it's okay, i don't see anything." mason said.

"what?" caleb asked.

"nothing." mason replied.

"quiet! please." lydia said.

"sorry." the three boys apologized.

"have they ever tried this before?" corey asked.

"imitation a premonition?" mason asked as corey nodded.

"they have a few times. they usually find them." caleb explained.

"how will it help us find him?" corey asked.

"i don't know." mason replied.

"well, if brett was dead, they'd already know." caleb told them.

"do you think it's working?" corey asked making skylar open her eyes.

"it might if you stop talking." lydia said making the boys shut up.

"stiles so wouldn't like this." skylar said with a sigh, closing her eyes again.

lydia went back to try and concentrate on writing something. corey decided to move one of the newton balls making a noise. everyone looked up at corey and skylar opened her eyes again. mason grabbed the newton balls to stop the noise.

"sorry." the three boys said again.

lydia and skylar started to concentrate again and lydia started to write something. skylar closed her eyes and all she could see was some kid, she hadn't seen him before so he must be new to the school.

once skylar opened her eyes, she looked down to see a bunch of chinese writing on lydia's page.

"does anyone speak chinese?" corey asked.

"my phone does." mason said fishing it out of his pocket.

mason pulled up his camera and started to take pictures of the words on the page.

"lux v." caleb said pointing at something on the page.

"no, it's a roman numeral, 68." lydia explained.

"68. that's what the chinese says, too." mason said showing them his phone.

"e,r." lydia read off her page.

"e,r, what?" corey asked.

"erbium. 68 is the atomic number for erbium." skylar said looking over at the periodic table that was in the classroom.

"what if this whole thing just says 68?" corey asked.

"yeah, but 68 what?" caleb asked.

"i have no idea." lydia replied.

"okay, so what do we try next?" mason asked.

"me and skylar have to go back to where our last premonition was. and we're going alone." lydia told the boys.

"oh boy, stiles isn't going to like this." skylar said letting out a breathe.

"relax, skye. we don't have to tell him." lydia told her.

"i hate keeping things from him, but if keeping things from him is gonna keep him safe, then that's what i'll do." skylar replied.

with that, skylar and lydia went out into the hallway of the school and walked over to where their old lockers were. lydias plan was for her to take steps and skylar would count each step she took.

"66, 67, 68." skylar counted and lydia stopped in front of a locker.

she held the lock in her hand and then let it hit the metal and it made a loud sound. that gave skylar a thought.

"lydia, what if it's locker 68." skylar asked as they both rushed over to that locker.

they saw that locker 68 had no lock on it and they immediately opened it. but when they looked inside, there was nothing in there.

"maybe it's something else, we can keep looking." skylar told lydia as they made their way down the hall.

they were about to cut the corner when they almost bumped into a kid who was most likely a student.

"sorry." both girls said.

skylar looked at his face and he looked familiar. then it hit her, he was the kid she saw in her vision. lydia noticed when he turned around, the back of his sweater had a number on it. number 68.

"hey, 68." lydia said as they ran after him.

"hey. hey." skylar said grabbing his wrist to make him turn around.

"do you know anything about brett?" lydia asked him.

"who?" the boy asked.

lydia grabbed both his arms and held them while looking into his eyes.

"brett talbot. lacrosse player. what happened to him?" lydia asked.

"i don't know any brett. you're one of them, you're both one of them, aren't you?" the boy asked.

"one of who?" skylar asked but the boy just looked scared and ran away.

"what the hell." skylar said as her and lydia exchanged a look.

skylar and lydia met back up with corey, caleb and mason. they learned that the kid they talked to nolan, had stabbed caleb and corey's hand with a pen to see if they would heal.

"it was about nolan." skylar said.

"would've been nice to know before he attacked caleb and i." corey said.

"no, he wasn't trying to hurt you. he was trying to expose you guys. that was a test." lydia said.

"well, you guys definitely failed. it was a geyser, half the library staring. you guys didn't even have a scratch." mason said.

"trust me, we remember, because it was, like, five minutes ago." caleb said.

"why would nolan do that?" mason asked.

"he's afraid." lydia told them.

"of me and corey?" caleb asked.

"of us." skylar replied.

"i thought the premonition you guys had was about people turning on each other?" corey said.

"we were wrong." lydia said.

they saw some students walk out of the doors and they looked scared when they saw lydia, skylar, caleb, and corey.

"they're gonna turn but, they're gonna turn on us." caleb said making skylar and lydia turn around.

"and i think it's already started." lydia said.

skylar looked to the corner and she saw brett. he was covered in black blood. beside him was his sister lori.

"brett? lori?" skylar said walking over to them.

everyone turned and they all knew what it meant. brett and lori were dead. no one else but skylar could see them.

"skylar." brett said as skylar nodded.

"who did this to you?" skylar asked.

"it was an older hunter and the school guidance counselor. it seemed like the older guy knew what he was doing, like he's done it longer than any other hunter." lori replied.

"i'm sorry this happened, just know that you're at peace now." skylar said and then they passed through her and she felt her body ache.

"what happened to them?" caleb asked knowing brett and lori were gone.

"he was killed by an older hunter." skylar said trying to think of who it was.

"who?" lydia asked.

skylar thought back to the only hunter she knew that meant business. the only hunter that knew what they were doing. someone who was qualified to teach another person.

"argent. garade argent."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

865 67 32
'you made me feel things I've never felt before, out of the blue...
65.7K 1.4K 27
"monsters don't sleep under your bed. monsters sleep in your mind." i would suggest you read SKYLAR and STRONG before this book if you haven't already
3.5K 214 72
When you say you're okay, you're saying it but... your eyes are saying something else. *TRIGGER WARNING* Finished July 18th, 2018
12.2K 469 26
Honestly dont read this unless you're looking for a terrible written basic ass 2018 Wattpad story. but yeah enjoy if you want:)