Broken Promises (On Hold)

بواسطة NiyaandBri

Sy'Air Banks and Genesis Morgan, who both grew up in Englewood, Chicago, have been besties since Pre-k. They'... المزيد

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty

Chapter Fourteen

9 1 0
بواسطة NiyaandBri

*Genesis P.O.V*
November 18th
9:57 a.m.

I woke up wrapped in Lonzo arms. He's so warm. I turned over to see him still asleep. I repeatedly kissed him.
"Good morning," I said. He smiled. I tried to get up to brush my teeth but he pulled me back down.
"Don't go," he cried.
"I gotta brush my teeth." I chuckled.
"Okay, let's go." We both got up and walked to the bathroom. My housemates and I keep a jar of spare toothbrushes just in case so I grabbed one for him. After we brushed our teeth, I went back to my bed and he followed.
"Come on, let's go to breakfast," he said.
"Where at?" I asked.
"Square One Dining in Los Angeles." I nodded my head and walked over to my closet.
"I'ma be back after I get dressed," he said.
"No," I ran to him and wrapped my arms around him.
"Gimme thirty minutes, promise."
"Okay." We kissed then he left. I went to get in the tub.

40 minutes later...

Lonzo came back and I was just getting out of the tub. We went in my room so I could get dressed.

I walked in my closet. Hmmm, what am I going to wear? I then pulled out an outfit.

There, I'm ready.

*Alonzo P.O.V*

I'm taking Gen out to breakfast. We get to spend time with each other outside of the dorm. We headed out to my car then were on out way to Square One Dining.

"A booth for two," Lonzo said as we walked to the front of the diner. The hostess walked us to a booth and handed the both of us a menu.
"Your server will be with you in a moment," she said before walking off.
"Oouu, I want to try the fruit bowl," I screeched.
"Just a fruit bowl? Get something else, too," he said. I looked over the menu.
"Well, I just want the buttermilk pancakes with the 'seasonal' fruit and whipped cream," I said, luckily the waiter was already at the booth.
"And for you, sir?" She asked.
"I'll have the Migas Taco," he replied.
"I want a bite." I frowned and he laughed.
"Alright, when it get here."

*Sy'Air P.O.V*
7:35 p.m.

"I'm finally finished!" I said stretching. "About time, you ready?" Brandon said smirking.
"Yes, Brandon, where you taking me?" I asked as he opened the screen door. I was doing some extra credit work for Mrs. Hoover while we were in my favorite spot in the whole dorm. The balcony.

"Don't worry about all that..." He said as I slid on my black sandals and my Camouflage Pablo jacket.
"Oh whatever...I'll be back!" I yelled out to anyone who was still in the house.

"You hungry?" Brandon asked as he held my hand. "Yeah, a little," I said smiling shyly. I swear he keeps me smiling. Too bad he ain't actually mine.

"Thank you," I said as Brandon held the card door open for me.
"Stop thanking me, if I want you this what I gotta do to get you," he said making me blush as we both put or seat belts on. Pulling off, I recorded us on my Insta-snap and snapchat singing to Bibby, Durk, G Herbo, Young Thug and, 21 Savage.

*1 hour and 30 minutes later*

"Brandon!" I said excitedly as we pulled up to Medieval Times. "Wassup?" He said licking his lips and smiling at my reaction.
"We at Medieval Times! I can kiss you right now!" I said as we both got out the car. "I mean...you can," he said as he we walked into the building with his arm around my shoulders.

"Nope. Which one our team?" I asked looking at the tickets.
"Uh the green, come on," he said holding my hand pulling me close as we squeezed in between people.
"We got some good seats," I said as we sat down. "Ooo food!" I started dancing in my seat.
"Yo fat ass," Brandon said laughing. "Shut up" I said eating some garlic bread.

*After the fight*

"That was so good! Did you pay extra for the Green team to win?" I asked laughing. "Uhuh," Brandon said laughing as we stood up.

"Let's go take a picture, I'll pay for it," I said pulling him to the booth.
"Look at yo face!" Brandon said laughing as I handed the $20 over to the lady. "What I just say?" Brandon said looking at me.
"I don't know. I'm too happy!" I said smiling as we walked out the building.

"We going back to the dorm?" I asked sadly as we sat in the car.
"No big baby, one more place," he said as we pulled off.
"Yay," I screamed hooking my phone up to the aux cord playing 21 savage.

"$7500 on a Saint Laurent jacket
Bitch, be careful when you dumpin' your ashes
I ain't no sucker, I ain't cuffin' no action
The skreets raised me, I'm a whole bastard
I bought a 'Rari just so I can go faster
Niggas tryna copy me, they playin' catch up
I might pull up in a Ghost, no Casper
I been smoking gas and I got no asthma
I got 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8 M's in my bank account,
In my bank account,
In my bank account,
In my bank account,
In my bank account,
In my bank account,
I got 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8 shooters ready to gun you down," we rapped along to 21 Savage Bank Account as we pulled up to a pretty ass beach.

"Let's go," he said as we both got out the car and began waking on the beach. "This feels like a good ass dream that I don't wanna wake up from..." I mumbled as we walked hand and hand through the sand.

*Destiny P.O.V*

"KALEB!" I said banging on his door causing people to walk outside they dorm door and look at me

"Boo, what the fuck!" I said looking at them. "KALEB, YOU PROMISED ME!" I said as the door flew open and he pulled me in there.

Damn he look irritated but oh well. "Go in the fucking room!" He said through gritted teeth causing me to walk in there hurriedly as he followed behind me.

"KALEB, YOU PROMISED, DUDE!" I said pacing the room as he sat on the bed. "Lower your fucking voice!" Kaleb whisper shouted. "Kaleb, you promised me you used a condom. WHY THE FUCK AM I PREGNANT!" I yelled throwing the test at him.

"You said you was on the pill Destiny, what the fuck!" Kaleb said standing up and yelling at me causing me to sit on the bed.
"No I forgot to take my pills..." I said sadly as a tear rolled down my face.

"I don't know how I'm going to tell my mom," I said bawling.
"Don't cry Des, how many months are you?" He asked sitting on the bed and rubbing my back.

"I think two..." I said wiping my face. "Well, that's good. We still have options," Kaleb said to me as I gave him this disgusted look. I know this nigga not trying to make me kill my baby.

"I'm not killing my baby if that's what you're implying!" I said pushing his hands off me while standing up. "Destiny, we can't afford this right now. We're both nineteen in college," he said also standing. "Well I guess we gone have to drop out cause if you think I'm killing our baby, that's dead!" I said shaking my head.

"Well how you even know that's my baby?" He said leaning on the dresser. I know this nigga did not just... yup he finna get what he deserves.

Running to the kitchen to grab a knife, Kaleb locked himself in the bathroom. Bad Decision. Going to his closet I pulled some of his clothes out and start to cut it with the knife.

"YOU NOT...GONE CLAIM MY CH-CHILD!" I spat angrily while ripping a Burberry shirt.

Going back in the kitchen to grab the bottle of bleach you already know what time it was.

"DON'T FU-FUCKING TRY ME!" I said while pouring bleach all over his clothes and shoes. Running back in the kitchen I grabbed some hot sauce.

"SINCE YOU LOVE HOT SAUCE SO MUCH...WHY DON'T YOU SLEEP IN IT!" I said pouring it all over his white sheets and pillow.
"I HOPE YOU BURN PUSSY BOY!" I yelled pouring it in his underwear than breaking the bottle outside the bathroom door.
"Shit, my phone!" I heard Kaleb say.

"POOR BABY!" I screamed picking up his iPhone 6+ and going back into the kitchen.
"YOU SHOULD'VE GOT A 7 BECAUSE YOU KNOW... THEY WA-WATER PROOF!" I said drowning it in water.

"WELP IT DON'T MATTER, YOU GOTTA GET A NEW PHONE ANYWAYS!" I said shrugging while tossing his phone over the balcony. You should know not to play with me!

"DON'T EVER TRY ME ON THAT FUCK SHIT AGAIN PUSSY BOY...HAVE A GREAT NIGHT THOUGH!" I yelled as I exited his dorm. Luckily we were the only ones in there or it would've been a show for his roomies. 'I guess college is over for me' I said to myself while calling my mother.

"Mom...we need to talk,"

---------------------------------------
Sorry for any mistakes
Comment and Vote 🦄
- Niya&Bri 🙄

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

2.7K 1.4K 38
Who understand Friendship like no one else? Who understand Love and a relationship status deep In their hearts? This story tells us about 3 bes...
2.4K 108 11
Evelina Hayes never was the type of girl to believe in fantasy creatures being a reality, but that's about to change when she learns Nate Lincoln's s...
5.5K 1.1K 31
*3rd Place Winner-The Writer's Award 2021* "I see bright flashing lights. Emergency lights. I'm on the pavement. It's raining. I hear voices of EMTs...
431K 14.1K 78
"Don't make promises you can't keep." --- Noah Reed is lost. Fed up with his constant attitude and nee...