Broken Dreams ✓

By Coffeeshotstyles

The unsent letters of convicted double murderer Harry Styles, explaining why he ended up buried in a world of... More

oo | just listen to me
o1 | born broken
o2 | honey
o3 | green lenses
o4 | the first
o5 | cloud 9
o6 | scars
o7 | blue and strawberry kiss
o8 | crushing dilemmas
o9 | chat 'n' cut
o10 | hook up
o11 | percy & eddie
o12 | fate
o13 | decades... left, unlived
o14 | you matter
o16 | numb
o17 | I was happy
o18 | that night
o19 | warm and cosy
o20 | blue blooded heart
o21 | stubborn
o22 | kitten like human
o23 | thankful
o24 | sublime
o25 | rhythm
o26 | promise
o27 | big brother
o28 | waiting all my life
o29 | love me again
o30 | broken dreams
oo.1 | an innocent man
oo.2 | they all cried
oo.3 | the truth
oo.4 | the Styles'
oo.5 | O.J. Styles

o15 | lionheart

146 15 9
By Coffeeshotstyles

day 15 to the person I miss the most

Dear fourteen-year-old me,

I miss you the most, fourteen-year-old-me always because it was the only time I really had it all and I was happy (for the most part). It was the only age in my life where I could smile and it is not burdened by pain or unfortunate circumstances. You made real smiles. All the way through your fourteenth year of life, you were forced to choose and you became a lionheart.

You were brave. You were courageous. You were home.

"When a smile is true, the tears don't drool, at how happy you are, as there is no need, for waterworks at a firework party, you don't need a drink or a bar or a snack, all you need is right there with you and I dare say your smile is worth so much more than a few seconds of grace".

Gosh, I've always been utter shit at poetry but...

That's what I wish I could say to you, you were only starting to feel and smile then, but it only really meant freedom then. After your fourteenth year your emotions and expressions became strained, I wished you'd enjoyed your youth to the max and not cut yourself off halfway, Harry.

I just wish I had smiled more when I was your age because now things are so fucked up, it even hurts to smile. Almost like a smile is something I don't deserve to do, when so much is lost because of me.

It's almost as if I try my hardest to smile, but the dry dead layer of skin on my lips cracks even more like the continents spreading apart over centuries, and instead of the land being filled with water, it's filled with my blood. A bitter taste, stinging.

Smile like you did when you were pushing Christine in circles on the roundabout in the park across from school. The way that smile was happy and toothy. The way your eyes had lights in your eyes.

Never forget that feeling.

All the love, Harry.

//author's note//
unedited
It's been nearly a week since the last update, and that's because if u haven't guessed... school started up again for me
near about halfway through the letters now!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2M 266K 105
Harry Styles isn't my father, he's my stepfather. Well ex-stepfather. My mother married him when I was 18, she was 36 and he was 20. Totally gross r...
4.9K 108 10
What would you do if the love of your life was suddenly gone?
48.8K 534 54
you can make requests i would be glad to make them
29K 765 63
"It's my fault. It's all my fault. I loved him, more than anything else. I gave up everything for him, I lost everything for him... and he destroyed...