A Trip to Ireland

By _Darling_Horan_

Emma goes to Richmond High, she has no clue who One Direction is, nor does she care. So when she wins the sc... More

Chappire 1: Exchange Program
Chappie 2: Follow
Chappire 3: Lazy Day
Chappire 4: Ireland
Chappire 5: Andy
Chappire 6: His Image
Chappire 7: New Friends and Clubbing
Chappire 9: Home
Chappire 10: New Found Rules
Chappire 10.5- Bonus Chapter
Chappitre 10.75~ feelings ~ and THE END

Chappire 8: Drunken Fights and Sober Tweets

122 4 3
By _Darling_Horan_

           Every time I read his name pop up on the Twitter feed I took a shot. It was a fun game. I reached over into my seat to grab the next shot, but there were no more. I looked over to the bartender and threw my phone at him. The girls left a couple hours ago, after a couple fights. Right as I was about to tell the Bartender who to call, the doors burst open and a very frantic blonde Irishmen stormed through the door.

"Call Andy. Tell him to come here now." I whispered to the Bartender, my drunken state was sobering up faster than I would have liked it too. Niall stormed up to me and took a deep breath. Before he got a word out, the words on my heart spit out of my teeth like venom.

"JUST GO NIALL. GO BACK TO THAT DAMN BITCH. YOU LED ME ON AND YOU JUST LEFT ME. I UNDERSTAND I'M NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOUR IMAGE BUT DAMN IT NIALL A WARNING WOULD'VE BEEN NICE." I screamed at him with tears flowing down my face. He reached out for my arm, but I walked away mumbling "just don't."

"WELL, MAYBE WE WOULDN'T BE IN THIS SITUATION IF YOU JUST TOLD ME THAT YOU LIKED ME. IT'S TOO LATE ANYWAY. MY DAD'S RIGHT, I NEED TO WORRY ABOUT MY IMAGE. I REALLY LIKED YOU EMMA. IT'S TO FUCKING LATE ANYWAY. BESIDES, SELENA ISN'T A BITCH. I'M PRETTY SURE YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT YOURSELF." He screamed in my face, as he flipped me around. It was at this point I noticed the cameras recording us.

"JUST TAKE YOUR STUPID ASS PAPS AND LEAVE ME ALONE. I DON'T WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOU ANYMORE. I WAS SO STUPID TO THINK THAT I ACTUALLY STOOD A CHANCE WITH THE NIALL HORAN FROM MULLINGAR. APPARENTLY THAT NIALL ONLY EXISTED FOR TWO DAYS. I CAN'T EVEN LOOK AT YOU RIGHT NOW. A WARNING WOULD HAVE BEEN NICE. YOU STOLE MY DAMN FIRST KISS AND LEFT LIKE THAT." By now the buzz was long gone, I was getting fired up.

Turning on my heel, he grabbed my wrist and turned me around. Right when I thought he was going to apologize, he raised his hand up and slapped me across the face, sending me to the ground. I got up and looked at him. "You're Pathetic" I mumbled and he realized what he did. He tried to reach out to me but I just turned my back and walked up to the bar.

I retrieved my phone from the Bartender and at that moment Andy busted through the door. He walked up and wrapped his arms around my waist and picked me up. Kissing my forehead, he walked out to his car glaring at Niall as we walked past. Niall tried to reach out to me, but one look from Andy and his arm fell back against his side.

Andy placed me in the passenger seat of his car and buckled me up. Before he hopped into his seat he mumbled an apology and wiped my tears. I don't know exactly why I'm crying, it's not like I even liked him. I'm not good enough for his celebrity self. It's all about his 'image' and I am not a good thing for it.

I guess I spaced out because the next thing I know, Andy is unbuckling me and carrying me up to his room. He placed me down on his bed and he pat my head.

"It's okay Vally, he'll understand what he's missing soon." With that, he kissed my forehead and turned off his bedroom light.

-Andy P.O.V-

The second I got a call from that Bartender I was up and starting my car up. Looking at it now, I should've known this would come. Niall hasn't even known her for a week and he's already messing her life up. When I get my hands on him, bad things will come his way. My grip on the steering wheel got tighter with every thought I had. I pulled my car into the parking lot and mentally braced myself for what I was about to see.

Sighing, I stormed into the bar and saw a teary face Emma. Across from her was a shocked Niall who was trying to get closer to her. I bolted over to her and wrapped my arms around her giving her a hug. I picked her up and started walking to my car. Niall reached out to touch her and I gave him one of the worst glares I could muster. He seemed to get the hint because he backed off. Good.

Placing her in the car and getting her situated, I hopped into the car and started it up. Pulling into the driveway of the house I'm borrowing for the next year. Glancing over at her, tears are streaming down her face as she was staring out the window. She doesn't deserve this. Picking her up, I made my way to my bedroom. Placing her on the bed, I kissed her head and turned the lights off.

Sitting down on the couch, I pulled my phone out and watched the video I took of her singing on the plane. They say she isn't good enough for his image, just wait. She will be. Sending the video to Simon Cowell, I turned my phone off and laid down on the couch.

-Emma P.O.V-

Looking around, I was freaking out because I didn't know where I was. Flashbacks from the previous night flashed into my head. Pulling out my phone and getting on Twitter brought a smile on my face. The top trending hashtag was #TeamEmma. The follow up was #TeamSelena. I swiped over to my notifications and smiled at the 12 tweets that were on my screen.

@rosariomarieee:

Clearly, #TeamEmma will always be my top choice

@HarperLeeYah:

Why is #TeamSelena even an option? #TeamEmma is my forever and always.

@PrincessTianaMay:

Choosing #TeamSelena over #TeamEmma is like picking broccoli over chocolate.

@MommaAutumnMiller:

Watch out, Selena. You messed with the wrong group. #TeamEmma

@DeeterMadison:

Real low of you @NiallOfficial. Leading her on and then leaving her. #TeamEmma

@DoubleCarterChey:

I will always pick #TeamEmma over #TeamSelena . I know where Niall's heart is.

@MissyCarsonFinley:

#TeamEmma I say no more.

@Louis_Tomlinson:

I like Emma. She's not fake. #TeamEmma

@Real_Liam_Payne:

If Niall doesn't come to his senses, I may snatch her myself ;) #TeamEmma

@Harry_Styles:

I may have an oat in my throat, but Niall will have a pen in his rear end if he makes the wrong choice. #TeamEmma

@SimonCowell:

*Emma's Video* I think she would do just fine for his image. #TeamEmma

@TheMommaValentine:

@EmmaLove Call me please baby. #TeamEmma

Sighing to myself, I got on Skype and called my mom. After ringing for a minute my mother's face popped on the screen.

"Emma, I already contacted the school and Mr.Cowell," she licked her lips, "You are going to be staying with Jack for the rest of the year, or until you think you can go back." With that, she hung up the Skype call. My phone beeped and it was a message from Andy.

Andy: I went to get your stuff, your room is at the end of the hall. Don't do anything stupid.

I got on skype and made a four-way call. The faces I grew up with popped up onto the screen and suddenly I felt more relaxed than I was earlier today.

"Hi, Emma" The girls chanted along with three new voices.

"Hey" I mumbled, playing with my phone case.

"Emma, you need to tweet. He's not happy." Liam announced as he looked me into the eyes. Nodding my head I pulled my phone out from my dancing fingers and opened Twitter.

@EmmaLove:

She may make you happy, but I'd like to believe I could make you happier. "I'll make this feel like Home" Just...be happy. #TeamNiall

----------------------------

Guys, what are you voting for.? #TeamEmma , #TeamSelena , or #TeamNiall ?

Anyway, I added a quote from the song "Home", BUT the song has not been released yet. You'll understand later. Hope you enjoyed this chapter and as always

LIKE

COMMENT

AND STAY BEAUTIFUL

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.6K 276 35
Harry Styles is your typical nerd in school that no one ever pays attention to unless they're shoving him and his friends into a locker or are talkin...
58.2K 769 56
This is the story of a girl named Y/N and a boy named Harry Styles. They start off as best friends and are close. (But not as close as Harry and Loui...
6.6K 10 40
Written by @AndreaLotter and myself. This is a story about a young girl who knows the boys of One Direction; her best friend is Niall Horan, and the...
73.4K 2.6K 42
It wasn't suppose to happen like this. She was nerdy. Small nerdy little Emma. Always being picked on by people bigger than her. People like Harry fo...