Kiss Me Awake || Woofless ff

By halcyonstormx

Mitch commented on a video of Natalie's and they did a video with Rob. Rob and Natalie have been "friends" e... More

Kiss Me Awake || Woofless ff
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Update!

Chapter 24

1.1K 43 6
By halcyonstormx

Chapter 24
-
-
-Natalie's POV-
I put on my skis and I got ready to go down the slope. I looked down. Full of snow and ice. I ready my hands on the sticks, and push myself forward. I dodge all of the obstacles. The wind is blowing the cold, crisp air into my face and hair. I slide to the left and right, using my hips. This was the real, true me. I look to my right; beautiful snow-capped spruce trees. To my left, there is a icy pond. When I almost reach the end, Mitch is calling out "You go Natalie!" I finally reach the end.
"Great job Nat!" Mitch tells me, embracing me in a hug. I hug back.
"Okay Robert! You're turn now!" Rob jumps off of the hill and skies down. He is really good. He reached the bottom in no time.
"You did great!" I say, hugging him.
"Gee thanks!" He says, hugging me back.
"Nice job yourself!" Rob cheers.
"Thanks!" I smile.
-
"Well, that was fun," I smile, plopping myself on the hotel bed.
"Yup it was," he says, copying me. I take my shoes off and change. I put on my minecraft shirt and some black jeans. Then I put my beige boots on. I keep my hair down, since I usually don't.
"Guess what!" Rob exclaims.
"Yeah?" I ask, walking out of the bathroom.
"We are going to PAX East!" He cheers. My mouth opens.
"ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?" I yell.
"Yes!" He laughs. I scream in excitement. I've never been to PAX.
"When are we leaving?"
"It's for 4 days (idek) and we are leaving Monday," he says. That's two days from now.
"Oh my god we have to go home and pack and oh what am I going to wear?" I trail on.
"Let's go," he says. We pack up from the hotel and we go home.

It was a 2 hour drive. But we finally made it home. Rob dropped me off at my house and I packed. I packed 7 sets of clothes, just in case something happens. I pack a bathing suit, just in case they have a pool, my laptop, and I pack my iPad and phone charger. It is now 11:00 at night, so I decide to go to sleep.
-time skip to PAX-
Ah, finally. We got to Boston. Preston, Lachlan and Mat are sharing a room. Ashley, me, Kricken, and Alesa are sharing a room. Rob, Sky and Mitch are sharing a room. Jerome, Noah and Ian are sharing. And I don't know about the rest. I packed in my stuff and got to know Ashley and Alesa more. Right away, boom, start signings.
I must have signed 1,000+ things. This is crazy! And on the first day!
"Can I take a photo with you?" A young girl asks. She must be about 12. She has long brown hair and cute nerd glasses. She is really skinny and wears really short shorts and moccasins.
"Of course!" I say. Her mom takes a photo of us.
"Thank you!" She says, hugging me. I hug back.
"Any time!" I reply. I get about 200 more of these greetings. My face is hurting. It's finally lunch time. I meet up with Ashley and Rob and sit down.
"How's PAX so far?" Rob asks.
"Tiring, but fun! My face hurts," I complain.
"Get ready for that all week," Ashley says, sipping her drink. We finish eating and continue to roam around PAX.
-
"Finally the first night is done!" I exclaim, plopping myself face-down onto my bed. We all are exhausted.
"I cannot believe that was the first night!" Kricken exclaimed.
"I know!"
We all got into our pajamas. Ashley and I were in the bathroom, brushing our teeth.
"Do you like Rob?" She asks.
"Yeah," I sigh.
"That's nice. Your such a beautiful woman. I hope you guys date some day," she says.
"Thanks."
"Your beautiful as well," I said. She really was beautiful.
"Okay guys! Since I think we are all tired, I think we should hit the sack," Alesa said.
"That's good with me," Ashley lightly yawned.
"G'night!"

---
HOLY FUDGING CRAP 1.1K R U SERIOUS?!!? THANKS SO MUCH!! It's so boring writing PAX. I will switch the POV's though.
-Amanda :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.2K 3K 55
This story is about a girl, Adriana Garcia, she is a geek, professional dancer, Youtuber, and a gamer. She has more than just one secret about her cr...
10.1K 368 22
6 heroes. 6 different kingdoms. 1 hero lives the life of a prince Another lives the life of a fisherman Another lives the life of an assassin 1 hero...
1.6K 356 31
Content Warning: some heavy topics involved. Three relationships over several years, each beginning and ending in different ways- this is Lachlan's j...
27.1K 890 36
When you meet someone you've loved through a computer screen, will a connection remain, or will it not be the same? Kat is a 19 year old youtuber, in...