Merged Worlds (Book 1) [Edit...

By Flaming-Darkness

The five heroes. They all have their story ending but what if their stories continue...together? They have th... More

Merged Worlds
Elsa
Hiccup
Rapunzel
Merida
Jack Frost
The Ice Queen
Knock, Knock
Alliance
Anna's Call
Nightmares
A Rescue Plan
Wanna Build A Snowman?
Leaving Already?
Manny to the rescue
Berk
Jealousy Makes You Nasty
Love Impossible
Fight
It's Complicated
Just Accidentally Listening
Goobye Berk
Another World
Zing
Lost Love
Random
Prepare yourselves
Opposites attract
Plans...
So Close
It's a Dress
Fun And Love <3

Meet The Gang

17.3K 678 339
By Flaming-Darkness

Elsa gasped in shock. 

She wanted to scream when the bird-like creature yelled out in a girl voice: "Hey, I found the last one ,you guys!" and pulled Elsa out of the pile of hair. 

Elsa landed up on the floor, receiving a mouthful of her own hair, which was a mess. A coronation-like dress was crumpled from crawling. 

Suddenly, the bird-like girl, lifted up Elsa's face, opened Elsa's mouth with her hands and cried out: "Eep! She has beautiful teeth! Almost as good as Jacks!"

Elsa, who was struggling to get out of bird-woman's grip, was confused and slightly dizzy. 

Suddenly, as if Elsa electrocuted her, Bird-women gasped and shoved Elsa backwards and stumbled in shock.

"What is it, Tooth?" A big man with a white beard asked. The short gold man beside him was looking suspiciously at Elsa.

Humming bird-women, or Tooth, shuddered, pointing at Elsa. "Bad Memories" She whispered.

Somehow, Elsa knew exactly what she was talking about.

...

Jack didn't understand.

He knew Tooth recognized memories when looking at Teeth but were the girls memories that bad?

He studied the new arrival. She had colorless hair (like his but more blond-ish), in an untidy bun, pale as porcelain, shocking blue eyes and a crumpled queen-like dress.

She looked confused, just like the other guests. She was gazing at Tooth as North and Sandy tried to calm Tooth down.

Despite the situation they were in, Jack thought the new girl was actually pretty.

She didn't notice him, as she backed away from everyone and closer to the door while everyone else was focused on Tooth.

Oh no, you don't, Jack grinned. 

He flew up behind her and whispered: "Where do you think your going?"

He had expected her to scream in shock but instead she turned and glared her cold eyes on him. Jack felt uncomfortable. For some reason, he didn't like the way she was looking at him.

"Let me go," She said.

Her voice was soft but commanding as if she was trying to control herself. Despite her attitude towards him, he could see the panic in her eyes.

Jack shook his head. "I don't think so"

"Let. Me. Go" She repeated again, her voice rising slightly. Jack was impressed at this girls courage.

As if she's been in tighter situations...

"Jack, bring our guest over" North called. It seems that he had finally calmed Tooth down, though Tooth was shaking and giving Elsa weird looks.

The orange-haired girl was still gripping her bow and the boy was trying to calm his...

Dragon?

Wait, where did that come from?

...

Rapunzel was shaking.

She wanted to go back to Eugene. She missed him. And she had no idea where she was. She didn't know these people. Some of them were weird, like the bird-lady and the giant bunny.

And lastly, DID SHE GO BACK IN TIME OR SOMETHING BECAUSE WHERE DID ALL HER HAIR COME FROM?!

She was freaked out. She wished she had her old frying pan back. She hid behind the curly-haired girl because she seemed normal.

As the pale boy, Jack, literally dragged the girl next to Rapunzel, she felt cold. Rapunzel shivered.

Did someone open a window or something?

Rapunzel did look out the window. Everywhere was snow, snow and snow storm. Even if she did escape, she wouldn't survive out there.

"OK, listen, new comers," Big man said.

Rapunzel was scared of him.

And the giant bunny.

And the Humming-bird girl.

And the weird pale flying boy.

And the dragon boy.

And the weird small people with bells...

"My name is North, or otherwise known as Santa," Big man said. He winked at the word 'Santa'. They all looked blankly at him. Were they supposed to know him?

Hmm, maybe from the Snuggling Duckling, therer's allot of big guys last time I went there... Rapunzel thought. 

"You don't know Santa?" The pale boys eyes widened. They all shook their heads.

Maybe this was some kind of teaching lesson and then they'll let us go...

"Do ya know any of us?" The giant Bunny asked. They all shook their heads again. 

"How can they see us?" Humming-bird muttered. The golden man shrugged. Rapunzel noticed he hadn't even spoken yet.

"Well, I'm North," The big guys said again the he pointed at Giant bunny. "That's bunny, Jack, Sandy and Tooth"

Sandy waved merrily.

Rapunzel stayed silent, waiting for North to carry on. He looked back at everyone and laughed. "Aren't you going to introduce yourselves?"

Rapunzel and the others hesitantly said their names. Rapunzel thought of faking her name but it sorta slipped out anyway.

"I-I'm Pr-princess Rapunzel of C-Corona" Rapunzel said first. Everyone looked at her and she felt slightly uncomfortable.

"Oh great, a royal sheila," Bunny muttered.

"What's with the hair?" The pale boy asked. Rapunzel hesitated.

"I-It's magic," It slipped out. She immediately bit her tongue and mentally face-palmed. Pascal shook his head at her, turning the color of her dress. 

"What kind?" Tooth asked, as she flew closer and studied her hair. Everyone looked interested.

"H-healing..." Rapunzel somehow felt comfortable. These people seemed nice...and strange.

Maybe that's why Mother Gothel had managed to hide her.

Maybe it's my weakness. Rapunzel thought, as Pascal shook his head disapprovingly. Trust...

...

Hiccup wasn't sure.

But he trusted his dragon. Toothless looked perfectly calm and easy so Hiccup decided to go along with it. Even though he as nervous.

"Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III, Son of Chieftain Stoick the Vast , of the viking island of Berk and this his Toothless my rare night fury"

Everyone stared at them and Toothless looked completely embarrassed. Hiccup felt his confidence falter.

"Uh...just call me, Hiccup and this is Toothless" Hiccup said, laughing awkwardly.

The tooth lady flew over. "Oooh, what do you mean Toothless?"

Hiccup opened his mouth to explain but Toothless was already giving a demonstration of his teeth disappearing and reappearing.

"AHHHHHHHH!" Tooth lady screamed at the sight of Toothless's trick and quickly flew away.

Hiccup gave Toothless a look that said Dude...seriously had to do that?  

Toothless just shrugged and looked perfectly happy. Hiccup sighed. 

He was expecting a evening with Astrid not this.

...

Merida didn't trust any of them.

Is this suppose ta be ma fate? Merida thought, looking around.

"I am Merida, first born of tha Clan Dunbroch, daughter of King Fergus an' Queen Elinor an' number one archer"

To exaggerate 'number one archer', she shot a arrow right between the big Bunny's ears.

The Bunny yelped and hopped away, growling about 'Another royal sheila'.

Everybody clapped and laughed at Bunny and shot impressed looks at Merida.

Well, almost everybody.

The last person was staring down at her hands and muttering to herself.

...

Elsa was panicking.

She had conducted a plan of how to get out of here. North had said they needed help.

Rapunzel had healing powers, Hiccup had his dragon and Merida her archery skills....

So what if Elsa acted like she was completely useless and they would have no choice but to send her home..?

When it came her turn to say her name, Elsa stayed silent. They all stared at her expectantly but she looked down at her hands and concentrated on controlling her powers.

"Arren't you gonna-" One of them started but the Bunny cut him off.

"Trouble at the egg tunnels!" Bunny yelled in panic, tapping the floor with his foot.

A hole opened up and he hopped in. The hole closed, leaving Elsa shocked. Elsa numbly took a step backwards.

Was a hole also going to swallow her up?!

"C'mon!" North said, pulling a globe out of his pocket.

"But why are we here-?" Merida protested.

"No time!" Tooth yelled.

"Egg tunnels" North whispered to the globe and threw it. A sort of portal opened up and he started to push people threw. Everyone looked hesitant but they went anyway.

Elsa stood shock still, still refusing to believe.

"You coming?"

Elsa turned to see the Jack boy again. He had colourless hair, blue eyes, pale skin and he always gripped a staff.

Elsa didn't exactly like him because of his 'fun' attitude. When she grew up, she had to take responsibility of her...'problem'.

Elsa, still in the state of shock, shook her head.

"What's your name?" Jack asked, eyeing her. Everyone else was already in and only Elsa and Jack were left.

 Elsa shook her head again, imagining that this was a dream. She might still be asleep in her ice castle.

She had expected Jack to make a comment but instead he smirked and forcefully pushed her into the portal.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 134 13
When Nico has to shadow travel himself, Percy, and Annabeth out of the woods one Capture the Flag, he goes somewhere unexpected. What happens when th...
39K 454 51
Ships: Spiderwitch Ironwidow Mama spider Irondad Shurichelle OK before we get started 2 things I need to address 1. I have autism which causes m...
236K 826 26
its all in the title babes 😋
246K 5.1K 100
A collection of Percy Jackson and Heroes of Olympus memes & comics & some other stuff collected from different sources including my dam brain :) Warn...