Anywhere But Here

By helloreality

Kellin Quinn is new to this side of town after his parents spiral out of a divorce. Kellin has to make his wa... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 14

399 16 3
By helloreality

Chapter 14

I helped my mom drag out one of her suitcases and threw it into the back of the taxi, the driver was leaning against the hood smoking a cigarette waiting for my mom. I slowly walked back into the house and looked around the living room to see if there were any more bags, there wasn't. So, I walked to my mother's room and knocked on the door. She flung it open, with a bright smile on her face. She was so excited and I couldn't help but feel happy for her. I walked in and sat on her bed, she began talking and slowly grabbing the last on her things.

"Okay so I'm going to run through the standards again, ok? No one comes over while I'm gone, not even your friend. I'm going to be calling the home phone every night at 9pm so if you don't answer I'm going to know that you're not here. What else..." She dragged off, thinking.

"You're going to miss me and you love?" I filled her in. She looked over at me with a small smile, behind it I could tell she felt bad about having to leave me. "It's okay mom, this is going to be a great opportunity for you."

She sighed "I know, be careful. Please." She walked over to me and kissed the top of my head. I stood up and lugged her last bag over my shoulder and walked out the house with her. She was still talking but I kind of tuned her out, she had already given me the speech last night when she got the phone call. "Kellin, are you listening to me?" She waved her hand in front of my face.

"Yes, I know mom, you left money in the drawer for food, emergency numbers are on the fridge. Isn't this something you tell your toddler before you leave? Not your 17-year-old son whose graduating in five months?" I replied to her.

She rolled her eyes while a smile "Ok I know, you just haven't been left alone for 3 weeks before so I want everything to go okay."

"It will, mom. Don't worry about me." I hugged her tightly, knowing that I would miss her, even if I wasn't showing it. "I love you mom" I pulled away and she smiled excitedly at me. The cab driver dropped his cigarette and stepped on it, he smiled at me before getting into the driver's seat.

"I love you too! I'll call you when I land" She got into the cab and I stood on the end of our driveway watching the yellow car as it soon became a blur, and then nothing. I sighed and walked back to my house, instantly feeling lonely. Even though my mom is a pain in the ass I can't help but love her, she is my mom after all. I slouched on the couch and almost instantly heard a knock at the front door.

I walked over and opened the front door "Forget something?" I asked, expecting it to be my mom. It was Vic. "Oh, hi." I smiled at him.

"Where'd your mom go?" he asked me and walked into my house.

"Were you watching us?" I asked him curiously and slammed the front door shut.

"No, I was just observing."

"So, watching." I replied in a duh tone.

"Shush, where'd she go?" He re-asked me and sat on the couch.

"She got a promotion so she had to fly out for training in her new position, she can't take the job full time though until I graduate but she's going to be doing as much as she can from here." I answered him and sat beside him.

"Hmm..." he scooted closer to me "So we can spend some extra time together...." he winked suggestively and put his hand on my inner thigh, my body instantly responded and I felt the hair on my neck stand on end. The thoughts of last night came flooding into my memory at the touch. My mom said for him to not come over, but obviously that rule would be broken. However, I couldn't be out past 9, which sucked.

"Well, we can yes. But I can't be out late cause my mom is going to call the home phone every night." I pointed out to him.

He chuckled "Oh Kellin, you are too innocent." he stood up and extend his hand, to which I gave him my hand. "No, your phone, give me your phone" he laughed.

"Oh" I grabbed it from my back pocket and handed it to him.

"Where's your home phone?" he asked me, I pointed down the hallway. He walked down the hallway and I heard some beeping from the phones, then moments later he came walking back to me. "Now any home call will be redirected to your cell by the second ring."

"Really? Wow"

"Now, you can be out as late as you like" He walked over to me and put his hands on my hips. "So, what do you want to do?" he asked me suggestively, glancing at my lips.

"Watch a movie?" I responded, my voice a bit shaky. Although I wouldn't have minded doing something sexual with Vic, I didn't want to have sex with him just yet. Maybe I was just being sensitive and don't want to go all the way in case he changes his mind about us being together. His hands dropped from my hips and his eyes looked a little disappointed, but he kept the smile on his lips still.

"Okay" He nodded and pecked my lips quickly before sitting on the couch.

I laid beside him and turned on the TV, flipping through the channels until I found something decent to turn on. Which in this case was 'Lion King'. By the time the movie was half over my head way laying in Vic's lap, my eyes were closed but I was still awake. I could hear the quiet buzz from the TV, Vic's hand rested in my head lightly and his thumb brushed my hair. I didn't want to get up, lying here felt too perfect, like I belonged. I could tell the movie had ended but I stayed here. I felt Vic shake my shoulder slightly, thinking I was asleep. I opened my eyes and rolled over to look at him. The light from the TV light up his face in the dark room. He smiled at me widely. He leaned down and kissed my lips, he pulled away too quickly for my liking, so I sat up on my knees and kissed him again, moving my hands to the nap of his neck.

His hands gripped my hips and in one swift motion he moved me so I was straddling him. My hands traced the front of his body. He moved his kisses from my lips, slowly kissing my jaw, until he reached my neck. I moved my hands down slowly to the front of Vic's jeans, lightly palming the growing bulge in his pants. His breathing was getting hot and heavy against my neck, sending shivers throughout my body. Vic grabbed my hand with his and stopped kissing me for a moment, he looked at me - I think, it was kind of dark.

"Are you okay with this?" He questioned me, his hand let go of mine and he moved it behind my back supporting me. I knew he wanted to go all the way so I hesitated, thinking about it too much made me over think but not thinking about it enough made me do things I was unsure about. I took a deep breath before responding.

"Yes. I'm okay with this," I nodded, and now that I thought about it I was eager to continue. "Defiantly okay with this" I reassured him.

"If you change your mind..." he trailed off, his kisses back to my neck and his hand was at the front of my pants, lightly tugging them down "Tell me". Knowing that Vic was this caring about my choices made me realize this was the right one. Vic wouldn't have gone through all the trouble to be with me just to get in my pants, and if he did then hell he deserves it because it isn't easy convincing my mom you're a good person. I let all thoughts leave my head, focusing on the now.

His hand slipped past the now un-done button of my pants, palming me through the thin fabric of my underwear. I went to touch him too, but he grabbed my hand not allowing me too, so I just enjoyed the feeling he was giving me. I could feel myself already getting that pool of pleasure build up inside me, every time he would rub my member slowly I'd let out a soft groan, silently begging for more. His hand stopped altogether and he grabbed the hem of my shirt, lifting it off me in one swift motion, exposing my torso. I wasn't self-conscious about my body, I was a fairly healthy person who exercised regularly, however Vic was muscular. I helped him take off his shirt and I found myself fantasizing over how great his body looked.

"You wanna touch it?" He teased me, referring to his chest. I wasn't one to reject that offer so my hands were instantly on his chest, feeling his warm body all over.

Vic picked me from the position we were in and laid me down on the couch, him hovering over me. He kissed my lips again, only they weren't the same eager kisses as before. They were the sweet slow kisses that made me smile underneath them, the same kisses that made me like him to begin with, his sunshine kisses. Although his kisses were soft, his hands were telling another story, the way they roamed my body and tugged at my pants trying to pull them down. I helped him shimmy my pants down until I was left exposed underneath him. He stopped kissing me to look at my body, I found myself smirking slightly, when his gaze made it back to my eyes they were deep in lust.

"Fuck, you're hot" he whispered into my ear, suddenly moving quicker. He pushed his jeans down so I could now see his full body too. Needless to say, it was impressive, and a major turn on. As I stared at his growing hard member I could feel myself becoming more and more needy to be touched. So, I reached my hand out and grasped him, stroking slowly. His head buried into my neck, and I heard him groaning in the back of his throat holding back moans. He put his hands on either side of me and held his body weight back up, he grabbed hold of my wrist stopping me from continuing. I dropped my hand; my stomach was erupting with feelings of butterflies and nerves. I've never had sex before so I was a bit nervous.

The thought of losing my virginity didn't bother me, I didn't really believe in that whole thing. You have sex when you're ready and that's that. However, I just wanted to be comfortable. The thought of doing it with Vic made feel, well, a little nervous, but mostly excited. And I was comfortable with my body around him, so I knew this was the right choice.

"Do you have any lube?" His low voice growled.

"You're kidding?" I asked with a chuckle "Yeah I hold it in the coffee table cause me and my mom share." I teased him, he slowly got off of me. "Where are you going?" I yelled at him as he walked down the hallway. He didn't respond, but moments later he was back carrying a bottle of oil. "Is that okay to use?" I asked him curiously, lying back down onto the couch.

"Yes Kells, it's okay to use." He reassured me and kissed my lips lightly, he crawled back on top of me into the position we were in only moments ago.

His hand grabbed hold of my rock-hard member and he began to slowly flick his wrist up and down, I knew if he continued that I would end up going before we even got started. I grabbed the bottle and poured a handful into my palm, and began to rub it into Vic, he instantly let out a heavy breath when I touched him. I knew he was feeling just as close as I was, so I let go and grabbed his hand and looked him in the eyes, silently telling him I was ready for this. He poured the oil onto his hand before inserting a finger into me. It didn't feel like much until he put another one and began to do all sorts of motions, some of them hurt, others not so much. After a while all pain subsided and all I felt was pleasure. He kept hitting one spot that made my hold body shake.

"Vic" I gasped out, my hand gripped his back tightly, the other hand entwined with his hair. He took out his fingers and positioned himself in front of me. He slowly put himself in, it was a bit of discomfort for me, but the sound Vic made, made me completely ignore the feeling. He moaned and put his hands on the arm rest of the couch, gripping it tightly. His eyes locked with mine for a moment before he slowly moved himself back out of me and in again, the discomfort was still there, but it was changed quickly to pleasure.

"Faster." I told him, he didn't disobey, and began thrusting himself into me. I instantly turned into a muster of moans, gripping onto Vic. His breathing was heavy and hot as he left messy kisses on my jaw and neck. He began to speed up his pace even more so and moved one of his hands over to me and stroked me quickly up and down.

"Kellin" He breathed out heavily, "Fuck" he moaned climaxing, and his body fell onto mine. His hand still moving quickly on my member, his moans were enough to send me over the edge as I climaxed onto my stomach. We were lying there, breathing heavily, trying to catch our breath. He moved himself out of me and re positioned so he was lying on his side, beside me. I turned my head and looked at him, sweat beading off his forehead. I smiled and dropped my head back down onto the couch.

"Want me to spend the night?" He asked me sweetly, I just nodded in response. I leaned in to kiss him but the sound of a phone ringing broke the moment. It wasn't a tone I remembered so it must be Vic's. He groaned and hopped off the couch, I sat up on the couch and watched Vic as he looked for his phone.

"Hello?" He answered the phone sounding annoyed. I wasn't sure what was being said on the other end of the call but his expression changed instantly. "Alright I'll be there in 10." He ended the call and sighed, "I have some business I need to tend to" He told me rubbing the back of his neck. "I'm sorry."

I knew when he meant business it must be some sort of a drug deal, I didn't really approve of his career choice but I wasn't going to judge. He needs a way to support himself and Mike, I guess I mostly don't support it cause its dangerous. "Okay" I told him, I added a fake smile at the end. "That's okay," He fumbled to pull on his clothing and I watched him closely, he walked over to me and pecked my lips.

"I'll see you soon".  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.9K 2.6K 19
A sassy, cross-dressing boy by the name of Kellin Quinn is forced to move with his new step dad and his mum to a neighborhood in the ghetto from his...
6K 243 12
Kellin Quinn is the school "bad boy" and everyone loves him. His sights are set on the new kid, Vic Fuentes. Vic is raising his little brother Mike b...
13.9K 935 27
Basically Kellin is depressed but he tries not to show it and he goes to a new school where he is instantly attracted to Mr. HotShot of Clairemont Hi...