Calculating Love[Kidou Yuuto...

By SnowflakesAsahina

Lol I don't know how to friggin do this, anyways read this story if ya like. I'm just doing this for fun and... More

Greetings.
PLEASE READ THIS.
Prologue...
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
"Fun Idea"
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 19

2.2K 58 14
By SnowflakesAsahina

(A/n):
Lol guys check out the ABOUT ME book of mine, I just released the first set of jokes for this fanfiction xD

~*~*~*

~*Normal PoV*~

You jolted awake from your sleep when you suddenly felt someone tap your shoulder.

"(L/n)-san...We're home..." Haruna smiled as she helped you off Kidou's shoulder, making Haruna your supporter as you stood up. Kidou released a sigh of relief when you finally got off of him, making you sweatdrop.

"I-I'm sorry, Kidou-kun...I must have burdened you for carrying me from the stand until to your house..." You looked down, feeling guilty. You admit, you've done nothing but keep on making trouble to others and that bothered you.

"Ah..It's nothing, it gave me a little exercise..but it's nothing troublesome if that's what you're thinking." Kidou patted your head, giving that mature vibe of his.

"R-Really?" You questioned as you looked up to him, a light blush dusted your cheeks, feeling too welcomed and comfortable from his petting. It felt nostalgic. It reminded you of how your father or mother petted your head whenever you did something good. Remembering those times...tears started to form and that caught Kidou off guard.

"W-Wha!? (L-L/n)! Are you okay?! Did I do something wrong...?!" Kidou frantically panicked as he whipped out his clean handkerchief to wipe your tears.

"A-Ahh...S-Sorry..." You sniffled as you let Kidou wipe the tears. Haruna basically left you without the two of you even noticing. She practically made you support yourself on Kidou.

"Hnn...It's almost eleven...we still have school tomorrow.." Kidou sighed as he brought his hand down to get both of your bags from the floor. You tried your best to stand up straight and follow Kidou upstairs but during the 5th staircase, your legs decided to become wobbly and you almost fell, but thanks to Kidou, he quickly wrapped an arm around your waist and pulled you close. (YOU HAVE NO IDEA I SQUEALED HERE) "Are you okay?" Kidou stared through your majestic dual colored eyes. You didn't even notice that you slightly clenched on his right shoulder.

"Ah..." You blinked once, twice then thrice before you could even process the situation. Blood instantly rushed up to your face until the tip of your ears.

"Hnn... (L/n).." Kidou suddenly lit an idea inside his mind since he knew that this is one of those perfect situations to do that.

"Y-Yeah...?" Your lips quivered from nervousness as you actually noticed that his face was leaning closer to yours, but you too, slowly leaned in as well.

"Can I..kiss you..?" Kidou lowly requested as brought your body closer to his, lips inches apart.

"U-Uhh...!" Your mind was in a daze, was it okay? It's embarrassing for tou to just say 'yes'. But it would be a bit bothersome if you rejected even if you did want to kiss. Just a peck probably...? "J-Just a peck would do.." You looked down, face heating up. Why must you suffer like this???

"Mm.." Since both of you already regained your balance, Kidou decided to let go from the railing and cupped your smooth reddish cheek. He took his time and even placed his goggles on his head, making you gulp as you saw his scarlet red eyes. His lips formed a small smirk. God, if only time would stop to this breath-taking moment. Finally, he brought his lips to yours. His lips were a little chapped but you didn't mind, you just simply enjoyed the blissful moment.

After a few seconds, he parted with a contented smile. While you sighed in glee but your heart beat is still beating faster than usual. The silence was shortly interrupted for Kidou decided to speak first.

"We really need to sleep now we still have school....but maybe tomorrow after school...let's take a walk..just the two of us?" Kidou invited as he already let go of you and continued his way upstairs with both of your bags in hand already.

"S-Sure..." You answered quietly as you followed behind him, trying your best not to fall thanks to the prickly feeling all over your body.

"You should take a quick shower before you sleep so you could wash off the dry blood and you could also freshen yourself up..." Kidou suggested as he looked at you with concern evident on his face.

"Ah..thank you..." You smiled before you entered Haruna's room to get your stuff ready for your relaxing shower.  You were careful not to wake the bluenette from her slumber. You picked your clothes from your big bag and quietly went to the bathroom. You felt butterflies flutter around your stomach, you couldn't believe that you were going to have a date tomorrow with Kidou. Wait...can you even consider it as a date? You're pretty sure it's like one from most movies... so maybe? The more you think about it, the more you are bothered about it. It's just you two going to walk together, alone. Ugh, you're overthinking things again. You exhaled sharply, sighing. You turned the bath tub's faucet, making sure it's lukewarm to relax your unsurprisingly tense muscles. You placed your clothes on the table before you took off your clothes, folding them neatly then placing them to the laundry basket. You tied your (h/c) hair into a messy bun before you dipped your right foot first into the tub. Your breath hitched, hesitating, but gulped the lump on your throat and thought that this is for your body's sake. 

"Fuck it..." You muttered harshly before you quickly sat down the bathtub, the lukewarm water 'prickling' your fresh wounds at the same time it relaxed your sore body. You turned off the faucet when the water reached your shoulder blades. You let out a sigh, your muscles loosened, feeling pure bliss run over your body. 

As minutes passed by, you began thinking trivial things in your life. You wondered why do people like to bully you? Why do they bully someone? Is it for their pride? To show them who's superior and the inferior? God, why are people so complicated? Their attitudes, behavior and way of thinking were all complex that you think that people pretend to understand and others pretend to be understood. They try to convince themselves that what they're doing seems right even though they know deep in their hearts that they are in the wrong.

A few minutes later, you stood up carefully and unplugged the drain stopper, draining the already-cooled water. You turned on the shower to properly bathe yourself, gently scrubbing off the dried up blood and gently massaging the tense muscles. After taking a bath, you wore your clothes slowly, wincing every now and then when you move your fresh cuts. It took you a while to actually say that you're already done with taking a bath. You opened the locked door before entering Otonashi's shared room. Now that you think about it, you kind of wanted to sleep with Kidou for once. Agreeing with that thought, you hung your towel on the hook by the door before quietly closing the door and walked your way to Kidou's room. 'I hope it's okay with him though...' You thought shortly before knocking on the male's door.

"Come in.." You heard his voice from the other side, signalling you to enter the male's room.

"Pardon the intrusion..." You mumbled quietly as you entered the neat room. After closing the door, you saw the brunette lying down his bed with a book in hand. The room's main light was off but there was still light coming from his desk's lamp. You noticed that he wasn't wearing his goggles and his scarlet eyes were shown to you.

"(L/n)? What is it that you need?" He sat up, placing a bookmark on the current page he was reading before closing the reading material and placed it on his desk that was near his bed.

"I...kind of..wanted to.." You stuttered. It was embarrassing to you. You regret going here now, gosh you don't know how to say that you wanted to sleep with him. Even just for tonight.

"(L/n)?" You snapped out of your dazed state before looking once more to your 'companion'.

"I...came...to ask you if I..could sleep with you..?" You looked to the side, your cheeks painted with red hues. Silence filled the room that it made a ringing noise in your ears, dear lord, Kidou, just answer. The silence was broken with a cough coming from the  brunette.

"U-Uh...It's fine.." Kidou hesitantly spoke but remained his composure. "If that's what you want.." He added before making a space beside him so that you would have space to lie down on.

"Y-Yeah..." You walked over to his bed with trembling legs. It was your first time sleeping with a male so you were actually nervous. Just when you were about to lie down beside him, he decided to make a bold move and pulled you on top of his chest. Dear lord you thought that your heart was going to burst! Your face flushed a deeper shade of red from embarrassment and nervousness. Your fingertips were cold and you were shivering.

"Is this okay with you, (L/n)?" He asked in a low tone as he stared right through your embarrassed state. He couldn't help but at least tease a little. You felt one of his arm wrapped itself around your lower back, causing you to jump a bit, unaware of how to react from the unfamiliar touch.

"M-mm..." You quietly mumbled as you buried your face on his chest, too embarrassed of the action he had done.

"Hey... (L/n)..." You looked up to see Kidou's face who had a relaxing aura to it. It made your body feel warm and comfortable.

"Mhmm...?" You hummed as a response.

"...Can I kiss you again...?" Kidou flushed a tiny bit shade of red that dusted his cheeks. You gulped at this actually attractive scene before you. So, of course you gave the male a nod, telling him that he can. Instead of Kidou moving, you moved yourself before you placed your lips on his. All you could think of was: 'Shit shit shit shit....I'm kissing him!!' And just when you were about to part away, Kidou decided to place his other hand on your head and pushed the kiss even further.

"M-mm!" You shut your eyes tight at the new experience that is happening. Excitement washed all over your body. You felt something brush over your lower lip and this made you jolt a bit. Unexperienced, you hesitantly opened your mouth and Kidou took this chance to dart his tongue inside your mouth. The soft muscle invaded your mouth, making you feel in a frenzy and your head spun. It made you feel at a frenzy and both of your tongues played with each other.

"Mm..." Kidou embraced your small body closer, adding more warmth. You finally felt that you needed air, so you tugged on his shirt. It was surprising that he managed to understand and parted away, a bridge of saliva formed and parted. You two looked into each other's eyes, still in a heated daze. It was new to the two of you, after all you only gave light kisses and held hands only. But the new experience today was quite thrilling for the both of you. After a moment of silence, Kidou decided to break the silence first.

"I love you, (L/n)..." The way your name rolled off his tongue and it made you feel giddy inside but you didn't know how to express it and just whispered softly,

"I love you too, Kidou-kun..." You both smiled and laughed a bit, softly pressing each other's forehead against each other.

"Let's sleep..." Kidou stated and gently stroked your (h/c) hair that made you feel drowsy.

"M-Mm..." You agreed and lied your head on his chest. You felt a loving kiss on your forehead, making you think that everything is all right.

Or so you thought...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.2K 1.8K 25
[Discontinued] [DON'T. READ. THIS. EVER. AGAIN. Because the book I made years ago is cringey to me, because it was written by a childish me in the p...
21.6K 771 20
Kira Hiroto X Oc. I'm sorry, I'm bad at description so please read if you guys want to know more. Thank you.
47.5K 2K 16
|FINISHED| IMPORTANT NOTE:I DO NOT own all of the characters in this book,they all belong to their rightful owners,along with the pictures and videos...
32.7K 1.2K 65
Reader is an excellent soccer player. But due to past trauma and coming face to face with Kageyama, soccer became nothing to her. That was until she...