Stuck With You (One Direction...

messedupbun által

"Alive.." He started to say, repeating the last word. "That's how you make me feel." Több

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
SEQUEL
SEQUEL IS OUT!

Chapter 7

131K 2.4K 1K
messedupbun által

AN: Thank you for all the votes and comments! I hope you'll love this chapter xx A

PS: Have you guys seen the More Than This music video? It was so beautiful I literally cried. Thanks BetinaDeJesus for showing me the video. 

Just right after Louis sang the song, the rain finally stopped. I lifted my head from his chest and looked up on the sky. 

"Looks like I am a great singer!!" Louis chirped, his head above mine. 

He looked down and I rolled my eyes, "Yeah, yeah. Whatever, Justin Bieber." 

I retracted my body from him and started making my way in the cave. From behind I heard him dramatically gasp. I turned around and giggled at his shocked face. 

"Don't. Ever. Call. Me. That. Again." He said pausing in between words. I laughed at how  "hurt" he looks. I skipped to him and said, "I'm kidding. You are so beyond his talent." 

He had a cheeky smile on his face when I told him that. I was about to turn around to enter the cave, but he grabbed my arm and spun me around. 

"Fancy a long walk on the beach?" he asked. Then he suddenly sneezed, really loud. 

I chuckled, "Sure, as long as you keep your germs to yourself." 

He rolled his eyes and said, "Just come on."

While we were walking on the shore line, the sun started to give out its shine. I closed my eyes and gladly accepted the heat hitting my skin. 

Once I opened my eyes, I noticed Louis was staring at me, grinning. 

"What's your problem?" I demanded playfully.

He shrugged and continued walking. And while looking forwards he suddenly said, "With you, it seems like I don't have any." 

I stopped my tracks. I can't believe he just said that. I found my cheeks reddening. How could it be that everything that comes out of his mouth makes my heart  melt? 

He just smirked and continued walking ahead of me. So I ran up to him, "Hey wait up!" 

I purposely bumped his shoulder. He almost lost his balance and said, "It's not my fault you're slow." 

I just shrugged. He then started to laugh, for no reason. Oh god, I'm here with a psycho. 

"Why are you laughing?!" I ask.

He stopped walking and bended over to laugh some more. I stopped too watching him having his .. moment. 

He started to stand up straight, "It's just that .. I can't believe that any of this is happening right now." He then looked at me. "It's all sinking now. That I am stuck in an island, with four crazy animals.." 

He then put his hands on the side of my face. His thumb rubbing my cheeks. ".. and with an amazing girl." Oh god, here I go blushing again. 

"And what's funny is .." He started to say. His face was now leaning into mine. His eyes were only inches apart. ".. I'd give everything to have this moment again." 

I just froze there, taking in everything he was saying. All the words replaying in my head .. 

"It's just that .. I can't believe that any of this is happening right now.. It's all sinking now. That I am stuck in an island, with four crazy animals and an ama--" Wait hold on. Four crazy animals .. crazy .. four ...

"AAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!" I screamed at his face. He was caught by surprise, his head went backward. 

He put his hands up frantically, "What?! What happened?!!!" 

My breathing went up quickly, "The other guys!! Harry!! They're waiting for me!! For us!!" 

Louis put his hands on my shoulders and looked at me with serenity, "Effy, calm down --" 

But I couldn't. "HARRY!! I TOLD HARRY I'D BE BACK IN AN HOUR AND OH MY GOD!!!!" 

Louis started laughing hysterically again. "Oh god, poor Hazza he must be dying or puling out his curls right now." 

I slapped Louis arms, "Hey that's not funny!!" 

I started storming away but Louis caught up and grabbed my hand. "Hey, I'm kidding." He grinned. 

"Yeah, whatever. Let's just go back to them, and maybe we'll be saved or something." I muttered. 

"Hold on.." Louis started to say. We were walking back side by side. "Slow down, okay?" 

"Why?" I ask not even looking at him. 

Suddenly I felt a hand capturing mine, fingers lacing with mine. I looked down at my hand, and looked up at Louis' face. He had the most mesmerizing look ever. 

"Let's just, take in this moment." He said with a very sweet, subtle voice. I just nodded and blushed. 

So here we were, Louis and Effy, walking on the beach, hand in hand. I never thought that it would lead to this. 

"Want to hear something true?" Louis suddenly said. 

"Mhm.." I replied. 

"For a moment, I didn't want to go back to the guys, or leave this island. I just want to be alone, with you." I looked at Louis and saw that he was looking at me the whole time. I could feel his thumb circling my hand.

He smirked when he saw me blush. "But then I thought we'd eat nothing but coconuts, and I also couldn't live with out those rascals." 

I laughed and said, "Want to hear something true?" 

He grinned and said, "Tsk tsk, no originality." 

I shot him a death glare and said, "Okay, then I'll guess you won't hear --"

"I'm kidding! I'm kidding! Yes mighty Elizabeth McClair, I want to hear something true." 

I inhaled before saying, "You're the highlight of my day." I blushed. God, I just hate saying things like that. 

As I tried to step forward, I felt Louis pull me back. I was face to face with him this time. He put his arms around my waist, looked me straight in the eyes before saying, "You're the highlight of my existence." 

My heart started beating faster. "No one has ever told me that." I whispered. 

His head was leaning in towards mine, "Good, I like being first." He smirked. 

I rolled my eyes. I removed a piece of hair that was covering his eyes. My hand accidentally brushed his forehead which I noticed was hot. I fuzzed my eyebrows. "You're hot." 

Louis, being Louis said, "Wow, I never knew you were that straight forward, but thanks I --" 

I placed my hand over his mouth for him to shut up. My other hand went back to his forehead. "I mean, you are literally hot. I think you might have a fever." I say looking concerned. 

He then rubbed his bare shoulders and said, "That's why I felt cold a little ago.." 

I intertwined my hands with him and started pulling him towards the cave, "Come on you must rest." 

He pulled his hand back and I looked at him questionably. He then said, "I don't want you to get sick." 

I huffed and took back his hand, "I don't care." I looked at him straight in the eye., "Let's take in the moment, remember?" 

 He grinned and tightened his grasp on my hand. "Thank you." 

Once we reached the cave, Louis immediately sat down and buried his head in his hands. "Ugh, I feel woozy." 

I'm no medic, and obviously there are no medicines around. "Ugh, just lie down." 

He quickly did so. I grabbed his shirt and put in on him. "No, you mmmigght gettt coldd.." He started to say, his teeth chattering. 

I put my hands on the side of his face and shook my head, "I'll be fine. Look at you, you're already chattering. Just go to sleep, I'll get some coconut juice." I got up but he gently grabbed my hand.  

"Don't go" He croaked. I noticed his eye lids were getting heavy. 

"I need to get you some liquid, okay?" I say looking at him. 

"No, I'll be fine just don't go--" He started to say.

"I'll come back, I promise." 

He slightly nodded and zoned off. I knelt down and brushed my hand on his head. Then I did something that surprised me. I kissed his forehead. I was never affectionate with anyone, not even my own mom. While standing up and going out the cave I asked myself, "What is it with this guy that I do things or say things I never thought I would?" 

----------

After gathering five coconuts, I went back in the cave. I noticed Louis was curled up, almost trying to hug himself. He was also chilling, like his body was slightly shaking. I rushed and started rubbing his arms to give him warmth. His eyes were closed, so he still must be sleeping. 

"Don't leave me .." He started to say. I looked at his face again, eyes still closed. He must be dreaming. Who was he talking to? 

"Don't leave me again.." He said in his sleep. Oh, he must be dreaming about Hazel. My heart sank a bit, so I just sighed. 

"Stay.." He started to say again. This was hurting me. I tried rubbing his arms and whispering, "Ssh .. she will always be there for you.."

"Stay .. Effy. Stay.." He whispered. I gasped, my heart that sank was suddenly lifted, and was beating overtime. He was dreaming about me? 

I then sat down right beside him, and with all my strength tried to lift his upper body so I could lay him across my legs. When he was positioned right, his head was now lying on my legs. I brushed my hands on his perfect face. 

"I'll never leave you. From this moment onwards, I just .. can't do that anymore." I say looking at him. I gave him another kiss on the forehead, before I leaned back on the wall and started to drift off.

LOUIS' POV

I was surprised when I opened my eyes. Apparently I am lying down on Effy's legs, who has zoned off sitting up with her back leaning on the wall. How could she have lifted me? I also noticed her hands were on mine, like keeping it safe. I sat up, careful not to wake her up. I smiled once I saw her face. 

"She's perfect." I thought to myself. There was a difference between her and Hazel's facial appearance. Her hair, was wavier. And her lips, were thin. Her lips that I want to put mine on. I could have done that, while she was sleeping, but I know better. 

And their personality, was so different. 

It's how she effortlessly made me fall for her in a span of three days. I never thought that was possible, but she did. 

I then positioned Effy so that she was lying down comfortably on the floor. Her face turned a bit, but she was still asleep. I couldn't help but trace my fingers on her face. Despite spending three days in this island, her face was still glowing. "Effortlessly beautiful." I whispered. 

She turned around and curled a bit. She must be cold. So I lied down facing her and wrapped my arm around her waist, pulling her closer to me. Her body agreed and she unconsciously scooted closer and buried her face in my chest. I tightened my grip, as if saying, I'll never let you go. 

With all the things that has happened before, Effy gave me a fresh start. 

I tilted down my head a bit, to see her face. I lowered it more, and I kissed her forehead. After that I closed my eyes and said to myself, "All it took was a ship, an island, and this amazing girl. Welcome back, Louis Tomlinson." 

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

7.1K 277 30
"She loved him and he loved her, but it wasn't that simple."
22.9K 579 42
"never again will i let anyone hurt you."
1.7K 21 5
*previously posted on @harrehstylesfan*
17.8K 367 26
"When you promise something you are supposed to keep that promise.If you're not willing to do so , then don't make the damn promise."