And I Have Felt the Pain of L...

By Drunk_Breadstick

Vampires Dinah and Normani come across a car accident, a baby being the only survivor. They raise her as thei... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Epilogue

Part 15

2.5K 132 43
By Drunk_Breadstick

Drama. Drama. Drama. Enjoy you guys. The ball is rolling. The fun is beginning.

-

Austin looked at Brad, a smirk on his face. "She's fighting it. She's strong, but she won't be able to fight for long."

"What are you planning to do?"

"Break their bond."

-

Ally looked at Camila. The older vampire looked like she was in pain. She was gripping the table with all her strength.

"Mila, are you okay?" Ally asked, frowning.

Camila looked up at Ally, pain in her eyes. She closed them, looking away.

"L-L-"

"What's wrong?"

"Lauren," Camila whispered, her voice pained.

"You want to see Lauren?" Ally asked, a frown on her face.

"N-n-yes," she gasped, her hands breaking a piece of the table.

Ally nodded her head and took out her phone.

Camila let out a groan, as she fought to stay on the chair.

"Hello?" Dinah asked, her voice filled with worry, although the other vampire tried to mask it.

"I think Camila needs Lauren."

"For what?"

"I don't know. But she's hurting. Bring Lauren here, please."

"We'll be there in a second."

Ally hung up and turned to Camila, who was even more tensed.

"Lauren is going to be here soon," Ally whispered, running her hand through Camila's hair.

"You're going to be fine."

-

Camila could feel Lauren get closer.

She watched as Ally opened the front door. She watched as Lauren and her mothers entered the house. She watched as Lauren walked to her. (Ally left to let the four deal with whatever was wrong.)

"Camz, are you okay?"

Camila bit her lip and nodded. Her head was pounding against her head. Her body trembled, her eyes burned. She was in pain, but she fought against the compulsion.

"Camz?"

Camila's pain worsen. She clenched her eyes shut, but she could feel the compulsion worsen.

Her eyes opened, her pupils were dilated. She stood up and looked into Lauren's eyes.

"I'm so sorry," Camila whispered, before her own compulsion took over, "You will remember who really compelled you to forget Brad."

Lauren's eyes dilated, before tears filled her eyes. She turned to her mothers. "You lied to me?"

Dinah glared at Camila, who was still in pain. Normani took a step towards Lauren. Lauren took a step back.

"You lied to me? You compelled me," Lauren whispered, her tears slipping down her face.

"Lo, please, listen to us," Normani whispered.

"Why? So you can compel me again?"

Normani and Dinah flinch.

Dinah turned to Camila and pushed her against the wall. "What the hell?"

Camila gritted her teeth, not fighting back.

"At least she told me the truth," Lauren snapped, glaring at her mothers.

"We did it to protect you," Normani said, taking a step towards her faughter.

"Protect me how?"

"From the truth of what Brad did to you. He hurt you, and we didn't want you to be traumatized by that," Dinah said, letting Camila go.

The older vampire slid to the ground and dug her nails onto the wood.

"I was going to find out either way!"

"We made a mistake," Dinah whispered, stepping towards Lauren.

"Austin and Brad had the upper hand because of what you did. I could have gotten hurt because of what you did," Lauren snapped. "Was that the only time you compelled me?"

Dinah and Normani exchanged a look.

"No. We've done it before," Normani told her daughter.

Lauren looked heartbroken. "You've done it multiple times. Are you going to compel me to forget you ever told me?"

Normani shook her head. "No, we never wanted to do that, but you were so hurt by what he did. You couldn't sleep. You couldn't eat. You were so scared, after we compelled you, you got better. You started eating. You were sleeping. You were the Lauren we loved."

"You had the chance to tell me the truth, when you let me remember what he did. You literally looked me in the eye and told me Brad made me forget, when it was you."

Dinah looked down. She closed her eye.

"Lo-"

Lauren took a deep breath.

Camila took in a haggard breath.

-

A Year Ago

Lauren trembled, as she covered herself with a blanket. She had just woken up by a nightmare, where Brad had killed her.

"Lauren, he's not going to hurt you," Dinah whispered, running her hand through Lauren's hair.

"He said he'd always come find me," Lauren whispered, her eyes closed, tears streaming down her face.

"We won't let him."

Lauren whimpered. Dinah looked at Normani.

"We have to," Dinah whispered, her voice too low for Lauren to hear.

Normani looked at Lauren, before turning to Dinah. "Okay."

Dinah took a deep breath and helped Lauren sit up. She reached over and grabbed her shoulders. Dinah looked into Lauren's eyes.

"You don't know Brad. Your relationship with him never happened. This last year, you just kept your head down and went to school."

Lauren's eyes dilated. "I don't know Brad. I was never in a relationship with her. I just went to school and kept my head down."

Lauren slept peacefully that night. She ate a full breakfast, lunch, and dinner. She smiled. They did it for her own good.

-

"I know why you did it," Lauren whispered, her eyes filled with sadness. "It hurts that you didn't believe I was strong enough to do it myself. It hurts that you lied to me when you had to chance to tell me the truth."

"We're really sorry," Dinah said, her voice a whisper. "We are really sorry."

"I love you, but I just need to, I need to deal with it myself," Lauren told her, moving to hug Dinah. Normani joined in on the hug herself.

Dinah and Normani moved from the hug. Normani turned when she heard a pained groan.

"Camila, are you okay?" Normani asked, looking at the girl who seemed to be in pain.

Camila was shaking, her whole body trembled.

Lauren looked at her mate, to see her in pain. She took a step towards Camila, and knelt down in front of the other girl.

"Camz, is everything okay?"

"No," Camila whispered, shaking her head.

"What's wrong?"

"I-I can't. I can't tell you," Camila gasped, as she looked to be even more in pain.

Normani took a step towards them, her eyes on Camila. She looked like she was fighting against some compulsion.

"Lauren, I'm so sorry," Camila whispered, her voice filled with tears.

Lauren was about to ask Camila what she meant, when Camila blurted out something that froze everyone.

"I killed your parents!"

Lauren frowned. "Wh-what?"

"I'm the reason your parents died," Camila told her, her body relaxing. The pain seemed to leave her body.

"Y-you were that person," Lauren whispered, her eyes wide, "you caused my parents to crash."

Camila stared at Lauren. "I am so sorry."

-

About Fifteen Years Ago

"You found her? What do you plan to do?" Austin asked, pushing Camila against the tree.

"I am going to protect her," Camila snarled, pushing him away.

"Is that why you lead me straight to her? I can just go straight to the car and kill her. Is that what what you want?"

Camila growled and pushed him harder. He just laughed. He shook his head.

"Camila, if you'd just accept my love I'd let her life for once," Austin whispered, walking towards Camila. He looked down at her. He smirked.

Camila pushed him out of the way. She was about to push him again, when she heard her giggling. She froze, when he grabbed her and with vampire speed, moved them to the middle of the road. He held her by her throat, while the car sped to them.

Camila could see inside the car, she could see her little mate staring at her. Camila could see the familiar green eyes she'd always fall in love with.

The car quickly swerved, it was too hard and fast, the car turned. Camila watched it fall down the small hill.

"Don't worry, she'll be fine," Austin whispered, his breath hitting her ear.

"Let me go," Camila told him, pulling away from him. She turned to the overturned car.

"You'll see her again, you always do. How are you going to tell her you killed her parents?" Austin asked, a smirk on his face.

"You are the one who caused it? Her parents are still alive," Camila said, taking a step towards the car accident.

"You lead me here. You are the reason I found her," he told her, taking a step towards her. He inhaled deeply. "Her father is dead. Her mother doesn't have long. And it seems like there are others in the area. If you go down there, they will all die."

Camila looked down at the car. She saw two other people, vampires, walk to the car. She listened, the vampires looked in the car.

Lauren.

Camila smiled softly.

Austin turned to Camila.

"Lauren. You do know if you enter her life, I will kill her? I always kill her. This time won't be any different," Austin told her.

He turned and started to walk away. "Her life is in your hands."

Camila tensed up, before turning to the two vampires who took Lauren.

She stormed off, going home.

-

"I made a promise to myself then, I'd do anything I could to stay away from you. I would never enter your life," Camila whispered, looking up at Lauren and the other vampires.

"But we all ended up here at the same time, and you tried to reject the call, but I was suffering," Lauren said, her voice void of any emotion.

Camila stood up. "I never meant to have them die."

Lauren just laughed. She laughed and shook her head. "Of course. I have no control of my life. From even before I was born, it's all set."

"Lauren?" Dinah whispered, taking a step towards the human girl.

"I'm going to go home," Lauren whispered, taking a step back.

"We'll drive you," Normani suggested, taking a step towards her daughter.

Lauren shook her head. "No, I want to walk." She looked at Camila. "I can't be here." With that, Lauren walked away.

Dinah sighed. She turned to Camila with a glare. "I should hurt you. I should-"

"Dinah stop," Normani said, putting her hand on her Dinah's bicep. She pulled her mate away.

"Why shouldn't I rip her heart out?"

"Because she didn't want to," Normani whispered, before turning to Camila, who looked devastated. "Mila?"

Camila turned to Normani.

"Austin made you tell us, didn't he? He compelled you?"

Camila nodded her head. "I didn't want to, I fought it."

Normani nodded her head. "I know you did. You tried really hard, but it was too strong. It's okay Camila, it's not your fault."

Camila started to shake, her head shaking. "I hurt her. I broke Lauren."

Normani quickly pulled Camila into her arms. She helped the shorter vampire, while the other girl held onto Normani.

"We'll beat this. Lauren will survive everything Austin throws at her. We'll all be okay," Normani whispered, running her hand through her daughter's mate's hair.

"I didn't want to, I'm so sorry," Camila said, her voice muffled against Normani's shirt.

"Sh, it's okay. I don't blame you."

Normani looked at Dinah. "At least now we know why Lauren was so scared of you in the beginning." At Dinah and Camila's frown, Normani continued, "you two have similar brown eyes. She connected brown eyes to the accident. Your eyes reminded her of her parent's death."

Camila covered her face agains Normani's shirt again. Normani held her close. The youngest vampire in the room was turned to stare at Camila, before nodding her head.

"You fought it. You tried to protect Lauren. We never should have lied to her," Dinah whispered, taking a step towards Camila and Normani.

She wrapped her arms around both women. "We'll win. We'll beat Austin and anyone who tried to fight us."

-

Lauren wiped the tears in her eyes. She had so many things running through her head. Her mothers lied to her. They compelled her. They compelled her without permission. At least when Camila did, she asked if it was okay.

But Camila was the reason her parents were dead. If Camila hadn't lead Austin to that street, her parents would still be okay. Lauren would have had a normal life.

But Lauren wouldn't have her mama and mommy.

That messed with Lauren's head and it made her feel conflicted. She didn't know hat to think.

She crashed into someone. She fell back, and looked up. Her eyes widened as she stared up at him.

"It's time Lauren," Austin said, a smirk on his face.

-

Again, this chapter was going to be short, but it ended up not being short, which makes me happy.

Just as Austin said, it is beginning. Five more chapters and an epilogue are left. This story is almost over.

-

What You Know Ages:
Lauren Jauregui: June 27, 1994 - Present (16)
Brad Simpson: July 28, 1956 - June 18, 1974 (17/36)
Lucy Vives: January 11, 1979 - January 27, 1995 (15/16)
Shawn Mendes: August 8, 1864 - September 21, 1883 (19/127)
Camila Cabello: March 3, 1534 - March 2, 1551 (16/460)
Dinah Jane Hansen: June 22, 1686 - April 27, 1705 (18/306)
Hailee Steinfeld: December 11, 1958 - August 23, 1976 (17/34)
Austin Mahone: April 14, 1385 - September 30, 1404 (19/606)
Troy Ogletree: May 9, 1717 - April 25, 1737 (19/274)
Ally Brooke: July 7, 1883 - November 2, 1899 (16/111)
Harry Styles: February 1, 1881 - November 2, 1899 (18/111)
Normani Kordei: May 31, 1686 - April 26, 1705 (17/338)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 93 16
Camila has cancer and Lauren would do whatever she wants so they made a bucket list they would do everything camila wants before she dies is it goin...
233K 6.9K 14
Camila a hopeless romantic navigates through the struggles of being in love with the most oblivious and closed woman she's ever met. G!p Lauren.
238K 7.6K 23
Lauren's parents were murdered when she was just fifteen years old. At school she is the badass who stays by herself, till one day of her senior year...
35.5K 1.5K 38
Dinah jane is a girl nobody really knows, except her two best friends. She knows everyone at her school but the one girl she dislikes the most is the...