i hate you » carl gallagher

By multifanwriter

"we were bestfriends. now we're just two kids who used to know eachother" #2 in #shamelessus !!! More

character view
playlist
one - welcome home
two - 3:01 am
three - little mama
four - business
five - ex
six - trust
seven - typical
eight - chocolate pie
nine - swings
ten - dance moves
eleven - necklace
twelve - cardigan
thirteen - you'll be fine
fourteen - scream
fifteen - social media
sixteen - bullshit
eighteen - soft lips
nineteen - gone
twenty - crack a smile
twenty-one - blake morgan
twenty-two - grammy
twenty-three - die for you
twenty-four - i hate you
twenty-five - losers
twenty-six - double order
twenty-seven - coca-cola
twenty-eight - impossible
twenty-nine - the dress
thirty - dope fiend
thirty-one - marks
thirty-two - stir fry
thirty-three - yet again
S E Q U E L

seventeen - aunt daniella

9.1K 161 85
By multifanwriter

noel

"Noel... why didn't you say any of this before," Carl asked.

"Because you're Carl Gallagher. I was afraid to admit to anyone that I liked you. I barely even admitted it to myself," I told him.

"I always felt the same, I think," he said. "All I know for sure now is that I love you and no one else. I just want to go back to the way things were. Can you forgive?"

"I don't know if I can," I answered truthfully. "I mean, I still need some time to think about this."

"Well... let me know when you've made up your mind. I'll wait for you," he stated. I nodded and turned to walk away. "I love you, El," he called.

"I love you, too," I whispered, but I don't think he heard me.

•••

Tucker had yearbook club after school, so I walked home alone. All I can think about is how much I miss Carl. I wish I was in his arms right now.

I tried to push my feelings aside as I walked up my front steps and walked in the house. Once I walked in, the smell of brownies being baked in the oven hit me. It smells so goo- Wait, when did I make brownies, I asked myself. I slowly took my pocket knife out of my jacket pocket and slowly crept into the kitchen.

My pocket knife fell to the ground once I recognized the person standing in my kitchen.

"Aunt Daniella," I cheered, she lifted her head up and a big, happy smile formed on her face.

"Oh, hi, I didn't hear you come in," she said, pulling me into a warm hug.

"What are you doing back from college," I asked her as we both pulled away from the hug.

"I graduated early," she cheered. "I didn't want a big celebration, though."

"Wait, how," I asked, taking my jacket off and setting on the counter.

"I did summer school and got everything done then," she stated. "You should do that when you go to college. It's so much easier." (a/n: btw guys, idk if you can actually do this in college, i just made it up lol)

"Wow, does my dad know," I questioned.

"No, I was gonna suprise him. When does he get off of work," she asked.

"Um, tomorrow," I laughed. "He's on a business trip with mom."

"Oh, he didn't tell me he was going on a business trip. Where'd he go?"

"Uh, he didn't say, actually. He just said they were going out of town and I didn't ask any questions," I shrugged.

"Uh, okay," she laughed. "Anyways, how are you? What's been going on?"

"A lot," my face fell a little bit.

"Who hurt you? Tell me so I can go kick their ass," her face turned serious and she crossed her arms over her chest.

"It's a really long story," I stated. She put her hand on my back and led me to the living room, sitting me on the couch.

"Go on," she demanded. I look a deep breath before telling her everything that happened these passed few days. Including what happened during lunch today.

"This Dom girl, do you know where she lives," Daniella asked me. I nodded my head yes, remembering how I had go there to work on a project before. "Okay, grab your jacket."

"What," I half yelled in a panicked voice.

"We're gonna go get Carl and walk over to this Dom's house. You said her dad is a cop, right?"

"Uh, yeah. But-" she interrupted me before I could protest.

"Okay, so while you, Dom, and I are having some girl talk, I'll have Dom's dad give Carl a little talk about what it means to be a real man. Now, get you're jacket. Let's go."

"Daniella, I don't think that's a good idea," I argued.

"Trust me, I know what I'm doing," she said with an exaggerated roll of her eyes.

I did as I was told and met her downstairs by the front door. She led me across the street where we went inside the Gallagher house to find Carl. Carl was sitting on the couch with Nick watching TV.

"Daniella," we heard Fiona call from the kitchen. "Oh, my God. When did you get back?"

"A few hours ago," she answered as Fiona pulled her into a big hug. "It's good to see you."

"You too," Fiona cheered.

"I'm here to pick up Carl," Aunt Daniella stated. "We have some business to take care of." Fiona's eyes landed on me and I just shrugged. Carl stood up. He looked nervous, really nervous. Nick followed.

"What," Carl asked, confused.

"I'll tell you on the way," Daniella said.

"Where are we going," Carl asked, making his way over to me. I tried my hardest not to make eye contact with him.

"You'll see once we get there," Daniella's eyes fell on Nick. "Who are you?"

"This is Nick. He's my brotha from anotha motha, you feel me," Carl said, his voice suddenly changing.

"Whatever, let's go," she opened the door and led us outside where we followed her the whole way to Dom's.

"Hey El," Carl softly called from behind me. I turned back to looked at him. He had a soft look on his face. A sweet look.

"What," I asked him. Slowing down so that he could catch up with me.

"Have you been thinking," he asked. I rolled my eyes and let out a long sigh.

"Carl, I've barely had time to think. So, no. I haven't been thinking," I told him.

"Sorry, El," he said. "I'm just really eager to get you back."

"Don't be. I still haven't made up my mind yet."

•••

Time went by slower than ever, but we finally got to Dom's house. My aunt can be kind of crazy sometimes. So, I don't know what she is going to do or say to Dom.

Daniella walked up the steps of Dom's front porch and knocked on the door as hard as she could, kind of like a police officer. Dom's dad, Luther, opened the door, giving all four of us weird looks.

"Who the hell are you," he asked, looking at my aunt.

"I'm Daniella Lincoln, Noel's aunt. I'm sure you've met her, right," she asked, tilting her head to the side.

"Yes, and," her dad asked, not moving a muscle.

"Well, your daughter, Dominique, kissed her boyfriend, Carl, at a party. You know a party with drugs, alcohol? And I'm here to have a talk with her," Daniella stated.

"Dom," Luther yelled. His deep voice vibrating my chest. Dom came into view almost right away. "There's some people here for you."

"Uh, h-hi," she stuttered, sending us all an awkward wave.

"Hi, Dominique, can Noel and I have a little talk with you," Daniella asked Dom. I felt my heart begin to race.

"S-Sure, come in," Dom sent us an awkward smile.

"Oh, and while we're inside, do you mind giving Carl a little talk," Daniella asked Dom's father.

"Why the hell would I do that," he asked.

"Just do it," Daniella half yelled. I flitched at how aggresive she was being. As she started inside, I stopped next to Dom's dad.

"They both just got out of juvie," I told him, looking back at Nick and Carl before walking inside.

Dom lived in a fairly nice house. It wasn't too big, but it wasn't too small either. Dom led aunt Daniella and me into a little room and sat down on a leather couch. She looked more scared than nervous, really.

"Have a seat," she gestured to two chairs sitting infront of the couch. I looked over to Daniella and she sat down on one of the chairs. I followed her lead and sat down as well.

"So," aunt Daniella said. "Why'd you kiss my niece's boyfriend?"

"Uh, I didn't," Dom lied. I raised an eyebrow at her. "Well, I did. But I didn't kiss him. He kissed me."

"That's not what Carl said," I stated, becoming angry.

"Well, that's what happened," she said, adding a little attitude in her voice.

"Sweetie, you can't fool me like you may fool your daddy," Daniella snapped. "I can see right through a lying little snake. So, how 'bout you own up to what you did." I didn't want to say anything until I heard Dom's side of the story.

"Look, I started up a conversation and then he kissed me. I'm suprised, he's been trying to get with me ever since he came back from juvie." I let out a sarcastic laugh.

"Is that why he blew you off when you tried ask him out right in front of me," I asked her. "Don't flatter yourself. If Carl really wanted you, you'd already be hanging on his arm," I stated. "Why don't you just tell me why you had to make up all that shit about me?"

"What shit," she was trying to play dumb, but she's not a very good player.

"You know what shit I'm talking about," I half yelled, getting frustrated. She stayed silent, probably trying to think of a lie to make up. I finally had enough and stood up. "Fuck you." I stormed out of the room. I don't care if my aunt follows me. I don't care if Dom follows me. I'm going home and I'm not stopping. I rushed outside. Luther was giving Carl and Nick a lecture. Once Carl saw me, I had his attention.

"You okay," he asked, stepping towards me. I pushed past him, my shoulder bumping his and continued my walk home.

•••

a/n: im so excited for homecoming (in less than 2 days!!) im not going with anyone, but you dont need a date to have fun right?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 4.2K 60
◡̈⋆ʜᴇʟʟᴏ(*'∇')ノ this story is based upon the story of the creator Imjustish. Please go check there story out! it's called Yandere bnha x reader. 𝐀...
71.1K 2.3K 32
(Previously It Will Never Snow and A Cunning Little Fox Among the Zodiac) Tanaka Hashi never expected to find herself dead. Much less responded in th...
65.7K 983 21
SEQUEL TO PARTNERS IN CRIME Missy and Carl had been a mess since they were fourteen so eight years was never going to make a difference. Fresh out o...
731K 14.3K 20
It was the summer of '62 when everything changed. And not for the worse, for the better. It all started when we moved into a valley neighborhood. It...