M.O.N.E.Y • viktuuri ✔️

By sinflowered

in which fame isn't kind to teenage celebrity victor nikiforov, and he pays a dark haired boy to make him fee... More

$$$$$
1.| sugar
2.| nicotine
3.| la poésie est dans la rue
4.| party favour
5.| vodka
6.| silk
7.| rosé
8.| chocolate
9.| velvet
10.| cologne
11.| pastel
12.| 1 a.m.
13.| 4 a.m.
14.| 4:01 a.m.
15.| cashmere
16.| 4:02 p.m.
17.| fur
18.| UGH!
19.| blush
20.| jeans
21.| soft
22.| heaven
23.| bubblegum
24.| vanilla
25.| diamond
26.| kiss
27.| eyeliner
28.| angel
29.| caramel
30.| 3 a.m.
31.| 3:01 a.m.
32.| 4 a.m.
33.| love me
34.| fiancée
35.| precious
36.| 5 a.m.
37.| scent
$$$$$
38.| tears
39.| marble
40.| gossamer
41.| 1:46 a.m.
42.| 1:47 a.m.
43.| paris
44.| overdose pt.i
45.| overdose pt.ii
47.| cafuné
48.| concealer
49.| boss
50.| lace
51.| comedown
52.| oxygen
53.| sirens
54.| headlights
55.| déjà vu
56.| aftershave
57.| soap
58.| chapstick
59.| white
60.| painkillers
61.| cocaine
62.| lips
63.| afterglow
64.| sex
65.| 1975
66.| water
67.| ice
68.| glass
69.| champagne
70.| blood
71.| light
$$$$$
72.| blue
73.| touch
74.| breathe
75.| marlboro
76.| bedsheets
77.| 1-800-crybaby
78.| skyline
79.| fallingforyou
80.| lingerie
81.| deadroses
82.| watercolours
83.| 1:03 a.m.
84.| 1:04 a.m.
85.| 1:05 a.m.
86.| 1:06 a.m.
87.| wine
88.| 2:09 a.m.
89.| you
90.| smoke
91.| cliché
$$$$$
92.| sweet
93.| lipstick
94.| perfume
95.| me
96.| FOOLS
97.| x
98.| dust
99.| voicemail
100.| sunsetz pt. i
101.| sunsetz pt. ii
102.| bittersweet
103.| tapes
104.| lolita
105.| ocean eyes
106.| ash
107.| je t'adore
108.| chainsmoking
109.| lumière
110.| codeine
111.| bubble bath
112| undo
112.| chateau margaux
113.| intoxicated
114.| fin.
$$$$$

46.| overdose pt.iii

753 50 66
By sinflowered

victor pressed at the metal buttons of the elevator as if it would make it move faster, and chris tried dialling jj's number again.

"i don't know which fucking room is his," he cursed, as he went straight to voicemail once again. phichit kept on messing with his hair like a frightened child.

"is yuri going to be ok?" he asked victor timidly. "i knew that there was something wrong...but you haven't told me what...is he hurt?"

victor punched the metal strip where the lines of buttons connected to the wall so hard that his knuckles started to bleed, and chris caught at his hands.

"hey, hey," he said soothingly, but his breathing was fast with panic. "we could have got this all wrong, you hear me? yuri could be alright. victor, he's alright, you hear me?"

victor nodded - to erase the images of his angel lying on a bed with a ruby red dot staining staining the soft skin of his arm and poison in his bloodstream.

"a fucking whore? because that's all you are, yuri. a fucking whore. using your body for sex, huh? do you even know what love is, yuri? jesus, yuri, you sell yourself for money. its fucking disgusting."

victor's breath caught in his throat, and for a moment, he wondered if he would fall to his knees on the marble tiles of the elevator and sob. but at the sight of a familiar face framed with dark hair walking towards the closing silver doors of the elevator snapped him out of it.

"fuck," he cried out, and hit at the button to open the doors again, and when they did to reveal the cream walls of the hotel's hall, he grabbed jj leroy by the collar and pinned him against the array of buttons, as the elevator started to go up.

"what the fuck vi - " jj started off.

"where is he?" victor demanded, and the look in his blue eyes and the sound of his voice scared chris. phichit shrank away from him too, towards the corner of the lift.

"what do you - "

"what the fuck have you given him, huh? you started giving him heroin, jj?"

phitchit drew in his breath sharply, and shocked tears sprung into his caramel eyes.

"what floor, jj?" chris said, trying to sound calm.

"victor, he - "

"what fucking floor?" victor bellowed at him.

"th-three. look, what are you - "

"you've been giving him heroin, haven't you? answer me," victor shouted in jj's face, before chris pulled him away at the sight of victor's clenched fist. the doors opened, and victor threw jj back against the wall and snatched the key from his hand, before he started down the hall with chris and phitchit close behind. he could hear phichit mumbling to himself, sucking at his thumb, and could see jj straightening the collar of his white shirt.

"victor, what the fuck are you - "

"which room?"

"why are you - "

"which fucking room?"

"1267. what do you mean, giving him heroin, i  - "

jj's confused voice was cut off my victor throwing open the hotel room door, and victor cursing loudly in a tearful voice and kicking the dresser at the sight of yuri katsuki lying motionless on the made bed in jeans ripped at the knees, eyes closed, thin plastic needle and black lighter nearby.

"oh my fucking god," chris whispered under his breathe, taking a step forwards whilst victor ran to the side of the bed and pulled yuri into his arms. he didn't move; his head lolled in victor's hands. phichit had started to cry.

panic and fear had overpowered the anger he could barely control; anger at jj for poisoning his angel, and anger at himself for hurting him and leaving him vulnerable and scarred and broken.

"a fucking whore."

victor could see yuri's hurt brown eyes gleaming in that darkened guest bedroom, the feel of his arms around his wais tom his kitchen and the small dimple on one cheek when he smiled, and how his ears got red at the tips when he was embarrassed, and the sudden emptiness of his arms when he had pushed yuri away from him in that bedroom, wanting to hurt him.

"y-yuri," he started off in a trembling voice, barely able to hear himself, lifting yuri up into his arms. his head dropped back against the pillow, lifeless. "y-yuri, baby, can you hear me?"

"i-is h-he d-dead?"phichit choked out, whilst victor was murmuring yuri's name over and over again, shaking him lightly and cradling his limp body as if he were lying asleep on the creased bedsheets.

"fuck, no," jj laughed uneasily. "he's just out, jesus. he isn't going to wake up until it wears off."

"n-no, no," victor started to say, voice getting louder and louder and faster and faster as the panic grew. "fuck, fuck, chris, he isn't breathing. he isn't breathing properly, chris, fuck."

and then victor nikiforov was sobbing, trying to shake the boy in his arms in the ripped jeans awake; the boy who's breathing was barely audible, the rise and fall of his chest barely visible.

"w-wait," jj said, starting to panic himself and hurrying over to wear yuri lay in victor's arms, material of his cropped shirt stained with victor's tears. "f-fuck," he stuttered, searching through the plastic bag. "h-he's taken way too much...fuck...way too much...i-i..."

phichit started to cry harder, and chris was trying to calm down victor. but victor kept on trying to shake yuri awake, to deny how his big brown eyes stayed closed, his head of dark, dark hair rolled to one side in the crook of his arm, his breathing was so shallow.

"c-come on, yuri, baby," victor key whispering over and over again, whilst chris pleaded with jj to call an ambulance.

"b-but the police...i-its heroin..."

"call a fucking ambulance," victor screamed, throat raw and tears streaming down his face.

"he's still breathing," chris said breathlessly, snatching jj's phone from the top of the dresser.

"y-yuri, baby, it's me, hey, hey, it's me. baby, come on, baby. open your eyes for me, yeah? come on, yuri, baby, open your eyes for me."

"the ambulance is on its way - "

"come on, yuri, baby, i know that you can hear me. open your eyes for me, baby, yeah? come on, keep breathing for me, baby."

"i-is he dead, c-chris?"

"i'm right here, yuri, baby, and i'm never going to fucking leave your side again, you hear me? i'm never going to fucking hurt you again, yuri. i love you, yuri, you hear me? i didn't mean a fucking word of it, yuri, of what i said to you."

"where's the fucking ambulance?"

"stay with me, yuri, baby, you hear me? stay with me."

victor blinked tears down onto yuri's blank, pale face, and longed to see his chocolate eyes staring up at him when he opened his eyes. but he just sobbed harder at the thought of his angel's soft skin going cold, to see his delicate body so limp and motionless.

"stay with me," victor whispered into his soft hair, pressing kisses onto his forehead, his cheeks, his neck, his mouth, breathing in the fading scent of bubblegum, kissing him all over his delicate face as if it would keep him close to him and his heart still beating.

"where's the fucking ambulance?" victor echoed chris, looking up with a heaving chest and soaking face that sting with salt to see phichit crying against the wall, chris pacing backward and forwards with his hands running through his hair and jj sitting with his head in his hands at the end of the bed victor was holding his yuri's body in, holding him close to his chest, his pale, limp hands trailing on the white sheets.

"f-fuck i-it could be d-down there," victor choked out, and chris ran from the room to go and see, to all the paramedics up there to keep victor's yuri's soft skin still warm.

"v-victor, w-what are you - " jj started off, as victor lifted yuri up gently onto his arms, his head of soft dark, dark hair leaning against his chest, where his white shirt was soaked with tears.

"th-they might not g-get up here i-in time," victor stammered out, holding yuri katsuki's body close to him and hurriedly making his way past phichit by the door, who's face was shining with tears. he and jj followed close behind, under the harsh bright lights of an elevator that was moving too goddamn slowly.

"you're ok," victor murmured into yuri's soft dark, dark hair, heart thumping painfully against his chest and blood rushing in his ears in the held silence of the lift's descent. "your going to be ok, baby, you're going to be ok."

he kept pressing kisses against yuri's forehead and his mouth, his arms tight around his motionless body. "stay with me, baby, you're going to be ok. don't leave me, ok? stay with me, yuri."

he kept whispering to yuri katsuki in too low a voice for anyone else to hear; a voice that was shaking and thick with tears.

the doors parted, and victor hurried across marble flooring with jj shouting to chris by the hotel's doors with the paramedics. people around them in. short skirts and obnoxious suits gasped and whispered hurriedly to one another, whilst phichit kept on crying and victor's arms ached as he lay yuri down on the stretcher that the two medics had brought in for him.

"you're going to me ok, yuri," he murmured to him, without the time to kiss his soft, delicate mouth again, as the medics started to move him towards the ambulance with victor and chris beside yuri.

"stay with me, baby. stay with me, yuri."

i don't know about you but i cried.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.3K 3.1K 39
Victor is 17, Yuri is 16, they are both going to the same school. Victor sees Yuri in history class and is intrigued by the boy that sits in th...
482 23 22
Yuri is fresh out of college trying to make a living. He aspires to be a photographer, working as paparazzi, and doing weddings to make ends meet wit...
15.3K 419 18
Fanfiction about Yoosung and 707 WARNING!!!! There might be smut so don't like don't read!! Still for others I hope you will have fun x3
1.5K 74 20
//NOT EDITED//POSSIBLE PLOTHOLES//INCONSISTENCIES// There's always going to be a time when you feel unfulfilled. For a young inherited billionaire, G...