Better Together- OT5

由 CeriD14

A story where each of the Fifth Harmony girls write letters to Camila after she left the band. They miss her... 更多

Dinah's letter #1
Ally's letter #1
Lauren's letter #1
Normani's letter #1
Fifth Harmony letter #1
Camila's letter to Lauren
Camila's letter to Fifth Harmony
Fifth Harmony
Camila's letter to Dinah
Lauren's letter #2
Camila's letter to Fifth Harmony 2
Ally's letter to Camila #2
Normani's letter #2
Dinah's letter #2
Lauren's letter #3
Ally's letter #3
Lauren's letter #4
Camila to Lauren #2
Fifth Harmony letter #2
Texting the girls
Camila to Lauren
Lauren to Camila
Texting Dinah
Camila to Lauren
Lauren to Camila
VMA's
Fifth Harmony Interview
Camila Interview 2
New Fic

Interview

679 16 0
由 CeriD14

*Lauren's POV*
"Guys interview is starting" I shouted up to the four girls upstairs.

I: Today we have Camila Cabello here with us live. So first off, do you speak to the members off Fifth Harmony since you've left the group?
C: I didn't for a very long time but we started writing letters to each other before I decided to take my break away.
I: Is there any bad blood between the five of you?
C: No not at all. In fact Lauren realised I still wasn't fully myself and told me to take the break away. I didn't just leave social media, I cut off contact with everyone except family.
I: Speaking of the break, what was the one thing you took away from it?
C: Well, I took lots of things from it but the biggest one is my sexuality. I am bisexual. That probably won't come as a shock to all the Camren shippers out there but yeah I'm bi.
I: Wow! That is a big thing to take away from that break. So the next question is from a fan and it leads perfectly on from that. Was Camren ever real?
C: Go watch Camren videos on YouTube, there's your proof. Lauren Jauregui, my celebrity crush.
I: who inspired you to come out?
C: Lauren. She never made a big thing about coming out and I never wanted this to be a big thing but I'm doing this for her.
I: So, do you like Fifth Harmony's new single down?
C: Yeah, it's my favourite song at the moment, their album is out August 25th please support the girls and buy the album.
I: So you recently were on the 24K magic tour with Bruno Mars. How was it performing on your own?
C: It's very strange, I'm used to having a stage with my 4 best friends and I miss having them there.
I:Thank you for coming in today Camila, congratulations on your 3 singles and we can't wait to hear the album.

"Wow! Lauren she just said in a live interview that she's bi!" Normani said. "Yeah she told me in the letter yesterday, I wasn't expecting her to confirm Camren though." I am fully in shock of what I just watched, I am so proud of Camila for that. I love her so much.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

177K 7.2K 16
Short beautiful love stories. Story name status _________________________ ___________ Love for the sake of A...
599K 13.5K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
6.7M 192K 30
FIRST BOOK IN THE YELLOW SERIES Lauren Jauregui hated Camila Cabello, plain and simple. Of course, who could blame her? Camila had been the one who r...
1.1M 45.5K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...