Project Player

Oleh cloudyzaria

I looked around thinking how a public school could be so cliche. I've been at a boarding school all my life a... Lebih Banyak

Project Player
Sorry Your Royal Highness
Need A Ride
Dinner
Invited
Meeting Renae
Ball
Cycle
Erm.....?
Dream
Can I.....
Jealousy
Get In the Car Loser
Date........
Brother
NOT AN UPDATE BUT PLEASE READ POR FAVOR
Oh Why!!!
Savior
Eddie
Double Date
The Awkward Was So Strong, Jenna Hamilton Couldn't Handle It
New Man
Stay
Tell Me Everything
Halloween Party
Christmas Special Part 1
Christmas Special Part 2
Last Few Hours Together
Such A Fail
I Cant Even Comprehend
Reunion
Finally
Feelings
You Can Trust Me
It's Not An Update, Calm Your Tits.
Numb
You're In For A Show
Practice Makes Me Puke
Talk
Pie, Tears, and Bets
Coffee Shop Blues
Happy Birthday Toni!!
Blue Liquid
Drunken Clam
Give It a Go
A Night Out with So Called 'Romeo'
Should I Worry
The Finer Diner
Scratches and Bruises
Let's Go to the Mall
Bang
Fury
Rot In Hell
Going Back ( P.S. Year Anniversary Chapter, Turn Upppp)
Hip Hip .....Hooray??!!??
Are You Gonna Stay The Night
R.I.P Robin Williams
Breakfast Harassment
Short Shorts
Fiddling Fingers (and 20 Facts About Me)
Aunt Lyra
Its My B-Day
Storm
Burning Thighs
Drowsy
Hayley's House
Baby Shower
It's Going to Be a While
Cancer
All Black
Don't Be Late ( And 20 More Facts)
Wedding Bells
IMPORTANT SO READ!
For Anyone Reading Sequel...Bad News
Colton Haynes coming out

Lights, Camera, LET ME LAY HERE AND CRY!

6.1K 161 49
Oleh cloudyzaria

    I'm an asshole for taking this long to update.....

  Ah, yes. It's time for the play. The play that everyone is coming to. I can't deal with this. I'm going to be forced to see a guy I like, kiss someone else, again. Why don't you just stab me? Huh?! I just want to take out my eyeballs for it, but I'm the light person. I have to shine on everyone. Blah...

   Everyone looks like ants down there in their old time outfits. Ever since Jax's ball, I've liked and hated those. It made me feel good to be in one. Especially elegant, but I had to wear a corset that made me not able to breathe. And the dress was heavy! 

     " Everyone, in your places. Please, please!" shouted Maggie. 

   " I love when you're controlling babe," said Zayne. Maggie almost fell for his words, but she shoved him. " Ooh, feisty."

   " I'm working babe. Go over there." she told him. He walked backwards, eyeing her up and down. Maggie is so lucky, it's crazy. 

  I saw everyone setting up the props. Everything looked nice, perfect even. They had to raise some money for the props or find some at garage sales. I don't know why people would give them up, because they make really good furniture. I mean, I'd keep it. 

  I looked down at the audience there were so many people here. I saw Jax's parents. They looked so happy. He was upset because his sister is upset with him and he's been stressed is what I heard. I feel bad for him a little. 

   " Hey Toni!" said a voice below. I turned to see Eddie. " You might wanna get ready. W-we're starting in five seconds. I instantly grabbing the giant light, it was shining right in the middle of the stage. Where the narrator would start speaking. Which was actually Presley. 

    " Love is such a wonderful things. Sadly, sometimes people need to go through trials and other various obstacles to get what the want. They'll do anything for that person. They wish the could have their trust, love, and loyalty. They'd do anything to just have a small conversation or a hug. 

   In this story, a young maid Alura has been hopelessly in love with the prince since she's worked in the castle. Frederick must marry a rich or a princess. He is rather naive and doesn't notice his attraction to Alura for a long time. Watch what these young lovers go through to finally be together. " 

  Presley bows, as the curtain opens. The intro music started, obviously classical with the sound of doves. God, someone kill me now. And incomes Hayley or Alura as some say. 

    " Alura dear, can you please fix up my son's room. I want it to be quite tidy. He messes it up every chance he gets." said Kim, or her character Queen Lillian. 

    " Of course your highness," she said curtsying. " Is there any other duty's?" she asked. 

   " That'll be all for now. You do know of how we want our son to be married soon. There is going to be a lot of things to be taken care of. " she said walking off stage. Alura looked at the audience, holding her breath.

    " If he's in there just say hello. Ask about his day, the ball, marriage, or his favorite type of meal. Just be calm," she said to herself looking at me. She smirked and walked off stage as they began to walk off stage. This is going to be a loooooooonnnngggg night.

   * In SpongeBob narrator voice* One hour later 

   Oh my lord, this is the longest play of life. Someone slipped during the ball dancing scene. My arms hurt like crazy right now. I've been watching Youtube videos ever since the play started. Right now it's on the scene where they are supposed to kiss. I don't wanna watch, but I feel like I should. Maybe I'd finally forget all about him. He'd be at the back of my mind. He'd be nothing. Ha, if that's even possible. 

  " Alura! Alura!" cried out Jax...ooops I mean Frederick. Alura sat on the fountain, trying to calm down. I soon noticed Jax's shirt was unbuttoned a little. I saw it very well. His perfectly tan, chiseled chest. 

 " Damn..." I whispered. Apparntley I was a little loud, because some people, including him looked up at me. I instantly looked at my converse that suddenly became very interesting. I had to avoid the awkward. They finally stopped and continued. Nosy bitches....

   " Alura, why did you run?" he asked, looking into her eyes deeply. We only practiced this scene twice. I could see the look in Jax's eyes toward her. I could tell he had deep feelings. It reminded me of The Great Gatsby. 

   ' The way he looked at Daisy was the way all girls wanted to be looked at.'

   But Daisy was a bitch, so is Hayley. I'd never get looked at like that. Guys look at me as if I'm a potato. Look at that potato over there, not as good as the bacon potato or the sour cream.  Now I just sound crazy. 

   " You really think that I actually care about what they say? I have to marry someone who is in higher class?" he questioned. " I don't. And you shouldn't't either. We only care about each other. No one else feelings matter but our own." 

   " But I don't know. Frederick I-" he stopped her sentence, locking his lips with hers. I looked, I stared, and I just let my heart break more and more. I wanted look away, but I couldn't. It just brought back feelings from before. I felt tears burning my eyes. My throat had a lump in it. I felt like I wasn't able to breathe. I just needed to breathe slowly in and out. Not let my tears fall. Hold my head up high. 

   It was over. They looked at each other, with love in their eyes. I could hear everyone clapping and cheering even though the play wasn't over. They closed the curtain and began for the rest of the play. 

   " Mother, father, do you approve of her? If you don't, I don't mind giving up the crown. I want to be with the love of my life." he said holding her gently. They both nodded, reaching out to give her a hug. 

   " Welcome to the family sweetheart," said Queen Lillian. " You'll make a great queen." 

   The wedding scene came after that. Them walking down the isle. Everyone clapping and throwing various flowers. The dress Hayley was wearing used to be her grandmother's. She let her borrow it for the play. It was very beautiful. I wouldn't be surprised if she actually used it in a real wedding. This scene was too much for me. The happiness, the gowns, the cheering. 

  After everyone came back on stage, bowing and thanking, I was able to finally leave. As I was trying to leave, the balcony started to shake. It wouldn't stop this time. I tried to move, but it only made it worse. In a matter of seconds, the balcony fell as I struggling to make sure I didn't fall. I held onto a bar. I was holding on tightly as if my life depended on it. Literally. 

   " Toni!" screeched Maggie. Everyone had their eyes on me. A helpless teenage girl, holding a balcony bar in the middle of a play. Even Hayley looked a little worried. I'm sure it was just acting, you know. 

   Is it odd I wasn't that scared. I'm not a huge scaredy cat on heights. It was just the falling. I could break my bones or even worse, die. I tried to shut my eyes and avoid the thoughts in my head. I felt my heart beating so hard,, I thought it was out of my chest. 

   " Hold on Toni, I'll get you!" shouted Elliot. He ran towards me trying to catch me. My palms started sweating and I couldn't hold on anymore. I let go. I saw my life flash before my eyes. Everything was in slow motion. It was if it was a scene from a movie. Then everything went black. 

   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     I opened my eyes to see many faces. And lots of flowers. I swear I better not be in the hospital. Luckily, I was in Elliot's house. 

   " Elliot," I groaned. I didn't feel hurt. None of my bones ached. 

   " Great, you're up!" he screamed holding me close. " You fainted when you fell. I caught you perfectly. I almost dropped you on your little head girl." 

   " What's up with all the flowers?" I asked.

     " Everyone, including the audience was worried. They gave you flowers that they were going to give the actors to you. You made quite an entrance you know with that little fall." he said poking my nose. " Of course, Hayley had a little, oops excuse me, huge tantrum about you. She said you ruined the play . You obviously didn't. Jax wouldn't stop asking if you were okay. Zayne just ignored, because he believed that he didn't deserve to know. Everyone is downstairs waiting for you to wake up you know."

  I nodded softly and stretched out of the bad. I walked down the stairs. Everyone looked at me with sad smiles. But happy I was okay. 

  " Thank the lord you're okay Tone," said Courtney. " I swear, that was one of the worst things I'd ever seen. I almost cried."

   " Me too." said Raysha. " Everyone was so worried. No one could help but try and make it better." 

  " I'm okay guys. Yeah, I was scared. I'm better now. I just can't be near stuff like that again I guess."

   " This is all my fault," cried Maggie. She wiped tears from her face and hugged me tightly. " I was so scared. I told you it was shaky. I shouldn't;t have let you go on there. I-I- I-"

  " Shhh, it's okay Maggie." I said rubbing her back sympathetically. " Everyone group hug."

   " I'm not going anywhere soon you guys."

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Jax's P.O.V 

   I watched as Hayley walked towards me. I sat on the bed looking her up and down. She changed back into comfortable clothes after the play. To her, comfortable was some really skinny jeans and a tight tank top. She pulled her hair from her ponytail. Her hair like fire. She crawled between my legs and lingered lips. She had pure lust in her eyes. 

   " You love me right Jax," she said innocently. Eyes wide and pouting her lip. 

   " I love you," I said kissing her. 

  " More than Toni?" she asked. I froze. I don't know how to answer that. " Say it," she ordered.

    " I love you a thousand times more than Toni," I said giving her multiple kisses on her neck. " I love you more than anything." 

    " I love you too." she moaned. " Now make love to me." 

    ◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘

   I looked her as she slowly breathed. Her hair a little wild. She was more relaxed. Her pink lips swollen a little. Marks on her neck. She was amazing. But she didn't do it as if she really loved me. She did it as if I was her late night stand she didn't give two shits about. 

   I slowly got up, grabbing my phone and walking out of the room. I walked down the stairs into the kitchen. I sat down and stared at my phone. It was a little late and I'm not sure she was up, but I wanted to know if she was okay. What happened to her was shocking and she could've really gotten hurt. So I decided to call.

   " Hello," she said in a tired voice. " Jax, why the hell are you calling me at 3 in the morning?"

  " I just wanted to make sure you're okay." I told her relieved. " I'm sorry about what happened to you. I-"

    " I really don't need your sympathy." she said in a sassed voice. It actually stunned me a little. She was going back to how we were when I wanted her for just a game. Just to see how she was. I didn't want that. There was too much tension. She had a hatred for me almost. 

  " Toni...I'm sorry." I told her. 

   " No you're not."  she snapped. " You're not sorry. You're selfish and only care about yourself. I wouldn't do anything to mess up your relationship because you're happy. If that means I have to be sad, it's fine. You didn't even acknowledge my feelings."

     " I am an asshole and I'm selfish. I know Toni. I really want to talk about this, face to face. How about Sunday. We can discus everything over a breakfast or lunch." I told her. She was silent for a while until she replied. 

   " Okay, fine. Goodnight Jax." 

   Well for me, tomorrow is Easter. I think it's scary the fact that children take pictures on a rapist bunnies lap who poops chocolate and eggs. I'm scared of Santa so what can I say?

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

70.2K 2.8K 37
แด…ษชแด แด‡ส€ษขแด‡ษดแด›; แด›แด‡ษดแด…ษชษดษข แด›แด ส™แด‡ แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แดส€ แด…แด‡แด แด‡สŸแดแด˜ ษชษด แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แด…ษชส€แด‡แด„แด›ษชแดษด๊œฑ.
4M 87.2K 62
โ€ข[COMPLETED]โ€ข Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
173K 5.6K 26
Ever heard of the story where the football player gets the cheerleader? Or the one where the football player goes for the stereotypical nerd? Aren't...
31K 1.9K 11
In which a couple decides to relax during summer vacation and rent out a cabin, which may not be relaxing at all.