Tale as Old as Time

By AvengersCompound

-18+ ONLY. Minors DNI- Chris and Emily are married and expecting their first child. When the unthinkable ha... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Author's Note

3.3K 61 19
By AvengersCompound

You have reached the end of Chris and Emily's story. Thank you so much for sticking with it with me. I really loved writing them, but I now have run out of things to say. However, I do still write. I have a lot more Chris Evans fics over on tumblr. As well as Sebastian Stan, and many marvel ones. So if you'd like to keep up with my writing you can find me there.

Thank you again, so much for all your support. All the likes and comments have meant the world to me. This was the first piece of fiction I've written in about twenty years I think. So it will always have a special place for me.

Love you all

-Kate

http://emilyevanston.tumblr.com

http://archiveofourown.org/users/emilyevanston

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 217 22
Ally Nelson dated Chris Evans for 3 years. At the end of their relationship she found out she was pregnant. When she wanted to tell him he broke up w...
46.8K 1.4K 15
In which the Princess falls in love with an actor. Y/n L/n, Princess of Davia, is promised in marriage to her best friend Thomas. They both try to st...
38.3K 1.6K 50
When a tragedy devastates her family a young Lily Winters has to move to a new school in a new city in a new country thousands of miles from home. Th...
103K 2.1K 77
• Y/N Y/L/N • You are a successful screenwriter • You have a daughter who is 4, you love her to pieces even though she was a result of rape • Your d...