Tuch her and I'll personaly k...

Від rebeccahenning

Alexandra, she's not your average teenage girl. She's been bullied her whole life because she's plus sized. S... Більше

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Authers note
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Authers note
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19: the dream
Question for you all to answer
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
note
Chapter 27
Another book to this story

Chapter 20

2.9K 122 5
Від rebeccahenning

Sorry I haven't updated in a while.... I was waiting for a comment but guess I'm not getting one so here it is...

(Alex's pov)
I woke up at 8:00 a.m. to a certain somebody leaning over me saying " Alex, alex, are you gonna wake up?". "you really must want me to kill you"? I asked him. I then opened one eye to look at him. he was dressed and walking around the guess room stairing at me, he was smiling at me. I then sat up. "your really gonna make me hurt you". he giggled at my words and said "yeah, I guess your right.... so what was your dream about". "My brother" I said... I didn't tell him what joe didn't want me to tell him, and , was telling the truth. He looked at me and said "oh, I'm sorry" not asking anything else. There was an odd silence. "so, I think I'm gonna head home... if you'll take me" I said to break the silence. "Yeah if you want me to" he agree to it. So I went to the bathroom and changed into the clothes I hade the day before and ran my fingers through my hair.

-an hour later-

I was about to step out of the car when he grabbed my hand. I looked into his bright green eyes. He looked in mine and said "Alex if you need anything and I mean anything, please call me". at first I was just going to nod but then said "I promise that I will". then I stepped out and went in the house. Once in I watched him drive out the driveway, as he drove further away the more it felt as of somebody or some thing way watching me.

Listen sorry I haven't updated in like FOREVER but it's mainly because of school and I only have like 2 weeks left... so if you can hold off that long, I am going to start updating at least once a week starting in 2 weeks..

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

Dark and Curvy Від TJS

Романтика

273K 15.8K 40
Ema, 18 year old senior at West Brooks Highschool. Living in a society and going to a school, where she's constantly being criticized and bullied bas...
16.6K 668 13
That girl why were they afraid of that girl. She didn't bug anyone she kept to herself but she still scared everyone. One girl see's past that and gi...
708 40 31
a girl escapes the bullying of her life to discover people from the past. it's a big ride or her as she doesn't really know what love is. will she fa...
The fat girl Від Satarina

Романтика

309K 11.6K 70
This story talks about a high school girl who's fat but beautiful. Everyone makes fun of her. Her dad's died when she was still in middle school, fro...